Feminism Redpill

Modern feminism is simply the glorification of masculinity.

Feminism "should" be about freedom for women.
It is not.
It is about making women like men. It's about getting them the things, jobs positions, roles, and rewards that men value, because if men value them they must be the best.

Actual women want to be moms. Feminists want women to be marines and presidents and CEOs, because that's what men want, so those must be better.

Moar pics !!!!

>Actual women want to be moms. Feminists want women to be marines and presidents and CEOs, because that's what men want, so those must be better.
Then why are they in sociology and women's studies classes?

Feminism actually is a form of slave morality, it's about diminishing the quality of women for the sake of allowing women to feel better about themselves. Why self improve when you can simply make everyone worse and denounce your detractors as misogynists?

It's simpler than that. Feminism is just one of the many forms taken by unchecked vanity, which is rampant in the west. Eliminate the vanity and you eliminate a whole boatload of problems in one shot.

That's a big butt.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

4u

I've noticed this recently and want to know if anyone can relate.

It seems that girls are taking imitating male masculine traits perhaps for the same reason betas imitate femine traits.

So for example women will act loud and obnoxious like men. They will pick at their nails, sit in a kind of stretched out wanna be dominant manner, treat sex and relationships like men would in a "would you fuck her" kind of way. Not to mention all the ways they want to seem in control and dominant and important in movies and culture.

I realized this when I seen a younger who I see usually walking to school react to me. I'm a tall guy and girls seems to like me and she sees me time to time. I had my sun glasses on and seen her comming and I saw how her face went from a very femine reaction of shock and surprise to nervousness as she fidgeted around adjusting her hair. Then something intresting happened I expected her walk by and maybe give me a smile or a giggle something femine. Instead she put on this wanna be stoic type face trying to show she wasn't paying attention to me. That's when I thought that she and women in general might just be imitating masculine reactions that they respond too.

The idea that woman are "feminine" and men are "masculine" is false. Both sexes are masculine, aggressive, and territorial, but men just excel at masculinity so it infantilizes women by contrast. Males fight other males for access to various things. This competition is what shaped us to have an extra "kick" and advantage over women. This is called sexual dimorphism.

Men are bigger, stronger, and smarter because it is a necessity to compete to be top male.

>empowerment

Yet they shit on men. So your thesis has a hole in it.

Empowerment to them means a complete lack of judgement and permission to act in any hedonistic, nihilistic, selfish manner they choose. Empowerment to them means removing very natural consequences for bad decisions.

Empowerment to use means allowing nature to remind people that there are actually decent reasons to be virtuous.

You really need to reconsider your stance; you're indocrinated no doubt.

Indeed, empowerment isn't about taking the mantle of responsibility of a higher power so that they may have a greater command of their lives, it's about removing The restrictions put upon their own lives by responsibility.

How?

Men are the dimorphic sex. That's why they will always dominate. Our bodies literally create significantly more testosterone than women. Testosterone is essentially natural human performance enhancer.

you pissed yourself mr lahey!

honestly im kind of sick of girls doing this, every time I walk into dunkin donuts after work some broad is in there in line and takes one look (sometimes with a BOYFRIEND) and starts fixing her hair and going through the motions. I feel bad for guys with these type of girls who think their relationship is locked down and secures

Yes that's true, but females have a natural inclination to submission and their entire psyche is hard wired differently than ours. They play their own games and do not have a genuine masculine energy. There are exceptions but they do not make the rule.

This is should be the first red-pill any young lad swallows.

BRAPfags are the worst. kys my dude

>"user i really can't stay with a man that is lazy and doesn't work as i do"
>nailbiting, stressed, 10 hours per day wageslave for a jew corporation
>"i obviously want no kids because pregnancy is gross"

>i left my job 2 month ago because it was making my life hell
>this conversation happens
>mfw

My gf just broke up with me after I was denied from a job with the CIA due to failing my security screening. I got the same spiel.

Loyalty is a male trait, user.

i just spent an hour debating a woman on cmv about feminism. she said feminism/equal rights is bad. women shouldn't have equal rights so i just told her how feminism is good because it allows women to filter out low-quality men. this allows men such as myself to fuck many girls and allows humanity to become taller and smarter and more alpha.

why do you think you failed your screening?

Drug use.

sometimes i wish i was born gay as fuck and not be attracted to those whoring bags of anxiety and evil that are women

Ask not for better women, but a strong spirit to endure their pettiness

>but females have a natural inclination to submission

Yes, because they are weaker. Just line a significantly weaker man has a "natural inclination to submit to a man 3x his strength.

>their entire psyche is hard wired differently than ours. They play their own games and do not have a genuine masculine energy

This isn't true.

The kind of ideas you are talking about were invented by women worshippers who want to give women an identity so they don't feel bad when comparing themselves to males. This kind of talk is like the people who say "Men have higher IQs... b-but women have higher EQs and emotional abilities!!" and other bullshit. The true red pill is realizing women are just weak humans. They are the "default", while men are the expanded premium package

Are you a virgin, user?

Beta males came after feminism. Betas are the result of boys being raised by feminism.

Is that an argument?

That is envy.

who is this semen demon

I'm not trying to approach you on a solely factual/logical persuasion.

I understand that at an axiomatic level we differ on our opinions. I'm trying to open your mind up to a different way of seeing things do that you can use your previously acquired experience, mental framework and wisdom to approach the feminine conundrum from a different angle.

I ask again: are you a virgin?

>1 post OP
>no sauce

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
I REPEAT, SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

I thought you were making a appeal to ridicule fallacy. Go ahead then, make your case.

>I ask again: are you a virgin?

No.

unsaucable, why

>Modern feminism.
You're talking about all feminism since it began.

It has always been marxist gender divide and conquer, trying to drive families apart, throwing arguments and lies at the wall and see which ones would stick.

>The idea that woman are "feminine" and men are "masculine" is false.

I'm surprised that you started talking some sense after this, but it doesn't mean that this sentence wasn't stupid as fuck.

No. Feminism shouldnt exist at all because women have MORE rights and freedoms than any male plus the social status and advatnages of being female, such as choice of partners, no need to initiate relationships, no need to pay for dates, etc.

You are mostly right, but not quite.

Yes, women are generally worse at things than men (though quite excellent at faking emotions).

But they do have a different psyche. A man who is humiliated by another carries that as a much deeper scar, particularly if he didn't dare to fight back. A woman feels nowhere near the same shame for backing down.

It's a funny worded sentence, deviants from common thinking etc. but it's still true.

"Feminine" is just another word for weak, and masculinity is synonymous with strength. A man who doesn't lift can be considered feminine in contrast to a man who does. And a sporty woman can be considered masculine in contrast to lazy sedentary woman.

These words are relative.

Femininity = weak

Fuck I'm sorry I something came up and I can't focus my attention to discussion.

Catch you on the flip side.

>A woman feels nowhere near the same shame for backing down.

Not when it comes to other women.

>But they do have a different psyche.
>Different

Yes, but let's be more specific. They have a weaker psyche.

>We need to get out of the household! I hate having kids and taking care of my whole family!
>50 years later
>Woman dominate professions such as maids, youth workers, babysitters, teachers, nurses, waiters, secretaries
>They do the exact same thing except now it's a job so it's empowering, and they have no time for their kids
>Pic related

go back to tumblr

>Feminists want women to be marines and presidents and CEOs, because that's what men want, so those must be better.
Ironically the numales reject those things as meaningless and pursue selfish lifestyles instead. Todays male is dealing with an existential crisis, and the females are scrambling to live up their modern ideals and falling short every turn.

This isn't the space age, it's the Mental Illness age. What a mediocre time to be alive.

But I argue that you can still be great! Greater than ever before!

I would pound her asshole into hamburger

Fascist and a fan of reverse neotare. A man after my own heart.

Intelligence agencies should be actively recruiting drug users. Who else comes pre-trained at concealing suspicious activity?

Nice, OP. I have a similar argument about the modern trans epidemic. How embracing 'trans-ness' really reinforces heteronormativity because "if you like dresses and makeup you must be a woman" rather than "it's ok for men to like dresses and makeup"

So what you are saying is that its not gay as long as the guy is wearing a dress and stockings?

No, it's definitely gay, because under the makeup it's still a man. That's the point. Being a faggot doesn't mean you're not still male