OJ $6
Long black $4
Tip $0

Total $27

Are we getting fucked here or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t3tOcoKSsJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Seems alright, a little pricey, but that OJ looks really good.

seems about right.

How much would it cost over there? How much would you tip?

I live in an East coast city so stuff's a little more expensive than in say the midwest, I'd say a breakfast like that at a decent place would be about $14, coffee maybe $3, juice $3.50, tip $4.

no shit it's expensive

why would you go to a cafe alone when you can make the same meal at home for half the price?

I would only ever eat out of it's a social event. waste of money otherwise

that would be about fifteen dollars. would tip three dollars.

Why is food so expensive in 1st world countries? I paid ~$3 for breakfast this morning
>inb4 dirt
>fried fish belly
>2 eggs
>fried rice
>tomatoes
>coffee

What are those frilly white things in the lower left corner of the plate?

eggs you nitwit

Poached eggs

wow. those are poached eggs

Bay Area Cali
Carne Asada Super Burrito 8.50
Freshly squeeze orange juice 3.50

Total 12$ not bad I guess

You are getting fucked paying that amount when you don't have to, because you are too young to know any better.

because we make more than three dollars a day.

Two steak breakfast tacos from Del Taco and an iced coffee for just under 5 bucks.

REST OF THE WORLD BTFO

Because we have health regulations here.

calorie count of that meal?

I didn't know either lol

Hmm, they look pretty gross honestly. I think over medium is a superior preparation.

Hurrdurr, you fucking retard. "Oh look at me I'm a white idiot from American I make more than 3 dollars a day". You're obviously stupid enough to believe that everyone makes 1 dollar a month in 3rd world countries.
What did I even expect from Sup Forums.

You're paying out the ass for (((presentation))) and (((plating))).

Breakfast USD$8-10
Coffee USD$1
Juice USD$2

>live in tourist town that promotes its "fine" restaurants
>last night got fourteen ounce ribeye advertised as USDA Prime Aged 21 Days
>paid 30.00 for steak
>got one bite that did not contain gristle
>every restaurant in this town sucks, can't understand why the owners care so little for their trade

worst imitation of full English I've ever seen
disgraceful, really

Breakfast: 0 dollars skip it
Lunch: instant noodles 1 dollar
Dinner: Can of Tuna 2 dollars for 4 cans which last 4 days

My mercury might be a little high but damnit if I'm not saving money

You can get breckie all over the place here for about 15 dollarydoo's, with coffee. You're in some upmarket fart sniffing area.

depends on where you go. I know this diner where i go to school and you can get about that much food for around $7.50 before tip and it pretty damn good. I've also gone places where its less food for almost twice as much before tip

>buying breakfast outside

are you fucking retarded?

Buy a loaf of bread for $3

Buy sliced cheese $2

Buy deli ham $4

Buy 1 juice $4

There's your breakfast for 2 weeks.

Dumb cunts.

Also, don't eat breakfast, it's bad for you.

24 eggs $2
1 pound of bacon $3
64oz orange juice $3
5 pounds potatoes $3

This lasts me a week. Stay mad.

>peanut butter waffles
kinda want

they're really nice on toast.

>tfw a full english at spoons is getting more expensive year after year

Why didn't Chloe win Masterchef Australia?

>2 dollars for 4 cans
It must be some kind of radioactive fish, don't eat that

Here a single can is $2

hmm, I owned three businesses in the philippines, eight dollars a day was high pay for the workers. lots of people in your country get a rice subsidy from their employers for christ's sake, women flood out of the country to work for slave wages from arabs. your country pretty much sucks, user, sorry but it does.

Food prices + tiny portions here suck. I think everyone is thin because getting fat would cost too much

How's this?

Beans for breakfast.
Into the showers you go

NYC here, that would probably be about $30-40 USD, plus a hat tip.

tbqhwy f a m they look like dollops of sour cream

why would anyone be mad by that?

I have always wanted to try that it seems so delicious

The only thing on that plate worth eating is the eggs and ham. Fucking gross meal.. Ill pay $2 for that nice looking espresso and leave

fuck that looks good.

>In water
Kys

you should get the Italian stuff, a little more expensive, but it doesn't taste like catfood.

definitely better

you must be buying trash user. eggs are at least two dollars a dozen, and bacon is eight to ten a pound for decent bacon. i call triple bullshit on your half gallon of orange juice for three dollars...if you are paying three dollars it must be water with artificial orange flavoring.

It's like a spits worth of water.

>Leafposting

What the fuck m8. You can live off $50 very comfy if you're smart about it.

Nonsense when you put Mayo, olives, seasalt, and add a potato roll

tbfysac they look like poached eggs

where the fuck you buying your shit? I have never seen a gallon of OJ under about 5 bucks

How about doctors, lawyers and businessmen who earn lots of money, who lives in large houses in expensive closed gate neighborhoods? If you haven't seen one guy who earns money in poor countries, it doesn't mean they don't exist.
Fun fact: there's a guy in Africa who's richer than you and me.

Who the fuck eats breakfast? IF all day

nah, you should try it, you can really taste the difference, even when you make tuna salad.

White albacore tuna is about 50 cents a can for best name brand

>64oz
>a gallon

Burgers don't use the metric system, you tard.

that'd cost 27 dollarydoos because its from a posho joint. go down to your old greasy spoon or builders' and you're laughing

at least you will not live to see the destruction of western civilization

even your doctors and lawyers don't make much. they may have nice houses but that is because labor is so cheap there. I am sure there are a handful of really rich people, especially considering how the ordinary people are treated.

That's almost twice what I'd expect to pay for all that.

>BLT bagel and coffee 5.39
>more coffee, 2.00
>lunch. I like my fries so lets average it out to $11 between cheap chicken meals and the nice burgers I like
>11h day? I'm too tired to cook, $21 for chicken and sushi, sort of moot because of any work I consider extra after 10h
>7-9 beer throughout the day, $11 since I split a 15 pack between 2 days

I'd be killing it if my trade made overtime but we're considered seasonal even if we work 100 hours in the very winter that is supposed to make work impossible. I seriously have 116 hours on this check and I'm going in tomorrow so tredeau can get his taxes and afford more syrieney babies. Mother fucker thinks they're going to be collectable or something.

If you have a Costco membership you can get high quality skipjack tuna for a good price. The cans are bigger and the protein content is way more than brands sold in regular supermarkets (52g of protein in every can).

I don't know what kind of delusions you have but okay.

Kroger, I get my bacon at Costco though.

Well, I'm just making shit up, but based on minimum wage, $11. Probably $15 with tip. I'm not sure if you could actually get that much food at that quality for that price in merica, though.

they are mate. but you need to go to a builders cafe the waitress should be surly and look like she could go 3 rounds with mike tyson, the fried bread should make you feel like your arteries are going to commit suicide. but its so fucking good

>no dried onion flakes
>no pepper

>in water
sunflower oil or nothing mate.

>Long black $4
Depends what the fuck this is, but I think that is pretty cheap for getting cornholed by a black man.

I'm not Singaporean, just here for 4 months. Where I'm from, everybody cooks his meal at home. Here, food in the supermarket is so expensive that most ppl just go eat at Hawker Centers.
Hawker Centers are amazing, i wish my country had that. It's basically a parking garage, but every lot is an individual booth. Food ranges from roughly 2S$ to 6S$, S$ is about 0,67 € or $. And there so much to choose from. Love it.
The supermarkets however, as i said,very expensive. Milk is like 5,50S$ for 2l, where i come from i can buy 1l for 1€. Fresh fruits are crazy expensive sometimes. The only things that are ok priced is bananas with 30ct per 100g.
Pic related - convenience food for 10S$ - why?

>Breakfast for one

don't be upset user. I happen to like your country and all the filipinos I know. My first comment was insensitive. It's just that I know what kind of poverty exists there for so many. Not the fault of the people, and I blame the US for not keeping promises made during the second world war.

youtube.com/watch?v=t3tOcoKSsJQ

hmm... bulletproof coffee costs about $1.75 even with the premo ingredients, it takes about 20 seconds to make. get your nutrients from cheaper sources later in the day

dont eat out at all man save your money for something more worthwhile

First time I had breakfast out in about 4 months. Was too hungover to do anything home

$15 max including tip in the southern Burgerstan negro containment zone.

Sounds, and looks good. You're not some fucking poorfag now, are you?

The eggs I get are locally sourced that's why it's cheap but they are still AA grade eggs. I only drink Florida's Natural and it's always $3 a carton for me.

P.S. I bought a gallon of milk yesterday for $2.

Stay mad.

>How much would you tip?
nothing

>not getting a pretzel + coffee for 2.50$ for breakfast

I don't know. I mean, a black for only 4 dollars is a pretty good deal.

post pics

live close to mexico so buying the exact Mexican equivalent to that would never cost more than $9 + 3 dollar tip

in Boston thought that would easily be a $20 meal

I used to run a caff in an inner city melbfag area( kitchen anyway)... used to do 2 eggs, 3 rasher bacon, one weisswuesrt, one bockwuerst, spinach, shrooms, tomat and sourdough for $16. Never had one cunt finish it unless they were still munted from night before... my net on that dish was 17%. Cunts are getting reamed these days

How do you figure out how much to tip? Percentage or quality?

Cappuccino&Cornetto for 2€
Nothing else matter

What liberal hell hole do you live in that bacon costs $10/lb? You can get 4 pounds of decent bacon from Costco for like $12 in Baltimore. You can usually get 2/lbs on special for ~$7 at a normal grocery store

Canned beans in tomato sauce, no thanks. I'll stick with my California omelettes (bacon, avocado and pepper jack cheese), country potatoes, and biscuits and gravy.

you should tip 20% at a decent place. Or a buck a drink at a bar.

but how much is a long island iced tea

Post english version, always curious how they compare

So decreased staff cost is offset by tips? Makes sense why yank food is so cheap now

>Buying breakfast instead of making it

That is retarded

twenty percent if service is good and I am really happy, ten percent if service isn't so good, zero percent if service sucks. I sort of go by percentage and quality, if service is extraordinary I might tip as high as thirty percent.