YOUTUBE CENSORING YOUTUBERS

Is this the end of ous truly?

youtube.com/watch?v=7bnQrajRfTM

No but JewTube will die this year if they keep it up.

Goddamn this cunt is a sensationalist shit, if the ideas are out there then job done. I'm so sorry small children won't hear you speak, but there their parent's prerogative and not yours.

>/

No.

>"He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future."

Sure, having kids listening everyday to leftist propaganda won't have any consequences in the future... just look at the millennials :D

I'd rather educate parents, or rather future parents (YOU dear reader), to foster cultures amongst their family units that promote self improvement and enlightened self-interest.

We don't need to directly talk to kids, that's creepy. Stay the fuck away from my family. We need to talk to parents. We need to get parents to raise better children rather than doing the authoritarian thing and trying to raise their children ourselves. That's not Sup Forums. That's an inefficient waste of everything.

I write for adults. I'm not here for children unless they're relatively precocious older teenagers who know to shut up or ask the right questions.

lets hope its his last video

Don't worry, some of us have ideas about how to prevent the sanitizing of Youtube into a wasteland of corporate shilling and ad-friendly dumbed down content.

I'm going to begin working on my own strategy tomorrow, it will involve, I hope, many other users, if I can get the ball rolling.

It makes me cringe when PJW says redpilled.

Some adults are too busy working and can't spend time researching and learning new opinions or getting the facts.
Is the children who have the time and are on an age when they can easily learn new things and are more receptive to new ideas.They should be the focus. Or do you believe teachers in school are creepy too?

But getting on topic: People should have access to different and uncensored opinions and decide for themselves what they want to believe. They shouldnt be fed only what (((someone))) wants them to know.

>Is this the end of ous truly?
please dear god let it be true

>demonetization = censorship

lol no

He can get his own sponsors.

lol wut

His point isnt that he wont get money. He is saying that his ( and the other "extreme" youtubers) videos won't be so easily accessed and possibly will be totally blocked.

What about making right wing brands a thing. Make a FASHion statement.

I do believe teachers are creepy, especially when they push far left ideologies or treat their classrooms like their autocratic domains. I'm Australian, teachers here are a really low standard because someone wrote a study that suggested smaller class sizes performed better. What in actual fact happened was we had all these idiots teaching our children, they mark boys lower to encourage them and they mark girls high to encourage them, then they'll harp on about the equality of the sexes?

This is the insanity of people who want to teach our children for us.

ive checked the first 2 minute

what a bore.

Paul Joseph Watson is whats wrong with youtubers

They need to cut their videos up in sentences, because it seems they cant string 2-3 sentences together.

Why?, Why cant you make a video just saying what you think off of the top of your head, hell have bullet points next to you

nice teamwork fags

Jewtube are already filtering right wing and libertarian youtubers to restricted. When a 5 you also can watch all the marxist propaganda that pops into their trending lists.

The sooner there is a good alternative to YouTube the better

Paul is handsome, I can't help but touch my bp while thinking dirty things about him.
As to keep this Sup Forums related, I say there's no way anyone can disprove him.

He's right.

Create
consequences

why isn't there a good alternative to youtube?

thiis is why i like stefan. his videos always have very long cuts. he even leaves mistakes in sometimes. just seems much more natural.