Why are whites so resistant to diversity Sup Forums?

Why are whites so resistant to diversity Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany_Must_Perish!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgenthau_Plan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earnest_Hooton
youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8
youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups
youtube.com/watch?v=pAWGFrqzKS0
youtube.com/watch?v=Qb9QAUsUA98
youtube.com/watch?v=oi3tXaTev6I
youtube.com/watch?v=BOyBO-ts20c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if you are the best, why dilute it ?

Bullshit, white women are the biggest race traitors and white "men" are mostly cuckolded virgins nowadays.

Single sentience writing prompt as an excuse for a thread? Sage.

ThankJew.

Such horseshit, Europe was a nice safe place until they decided they wanted pet shitskins like us. They used to be able bust our balls about our high crime rates, nigger warzones and other shit, not so much anymore. If anything it's proof "diversity" is the cause of ALL our major issues.

Diversity = more crime.

checked. fpbp.

Because diversity is slang for anti-white.
Never seen a nigga get lynched for calling a white guy cracker. Always see a white guy get lynched for saying nigga.

What the fuck did you think the reason is? Losing at scrabble?

According to conflict theory, distrust between the ethnic groups will rise with diversity, but not within a group. Putnam describes people of all races, sex, socioeconomic statuses, and ages as “hunkering down,” avoiding engagement with their local community—both among different ethnic groups and within their own ethnic group. Even when controlling for income inequality and crime rates, two factors which conflict theory states should be the prime causal factors in declining inter-ethnic group trust, more diversity is still associated with less communal trust.

Lowered trust in areas with high diversity is also associated with:

-Lower confidence in local government, local leaders and the local news media.
-Lower political efficacy – that is, confidence in one’s own influence.
-Lower frequency of registering to vote, but more interest and knowledge about politics and more participation in protest marches and social reform groups.
-Higher political advocacy, but lower expectations that it will bring about a desirable result.
-Less expectation that others will cooperate to solve dilemmas of collective action (e.g., voluntary conservation to ease a water or energy shortage).
-Less likelihood of working on a community project.
-Less likelihood of giving to charity or volunteering.
-Fewer close friends and confidants.
-Less happiness and lower perceived quality of life.
-More time spent watching television and more agreement that “television is my most important form of entertainment”.

America is failing? I wasn't aware. In what way?

White women are the least likely to date outside their race.

White people aren't stupid.

No, it is diversity. All facts point to the superiority of homogeneous societies and cultures.

Every time.

>I'm not beating you because I'm trying to steal your wallet but because you refused to give it to me

If we can make it fail it's still okay. There's no reason to cooperate.

"Diversity makes countries stronger"
>Austria-Hungary
>Poland-Lithuania
Did these fucks go to school?

Culturally.

Diversity means different. How the fuck does everyone being brown make us diverse.. it's Jews trying to eliminate white people.

There's an anti smoking ad that says big tobacco must love diversity since they target niggers.. how is that diversity. Liberals literally hate white people.

>Irish AND Jewish.
Doesn't seem legit. Neither Irish or Jewish men ever get a chance to have genetic children.

Studies have shown that diversity only makes,it worse for everyoneimt any aspect for example weilte, sadisfaction... and this study commes from a left Havard proffessor and why should we have diversity in culture when we already have the best culture. Muslim, African and all that shit are primitiv and bad cultures.

Diversity worked out so well for the Soviet Union

Who are Americans losing the culture war to?

>JUST LET US GENOCIDE YOU GUYS WITHOUT RESISTANCE YOU RACISTS!!!

>my ideology which depends entirely on the acceptance of other people isn't working because the people don't want to accept ethnic genocide
>it's their fault
Is this sincere delusion or malicious virtue signalling? Because I can't even tell anymore.

Because slowly, but surely, whites are realizing that diversity is genocidal in its intent.

FPBP

Lügner, Du Jude

>muh diversity

sage

Exactly this.

>LOL WHITE PEOPLE
I yearn for the day this meme finally dies.

It's not a meme. They are serious.

Well ---

Whites are the only group that was ever open to diversity. And it failed

Russia, Chyna, basically anyone, because the faith in you is gone completely.

I really had hope with Trump until the election. But it is obvious now that the deep state is trying to destroy him and he got corrupted quickly, or is trying to safe himself.

I love it when Germans post Hitler pics.

You can destroy a Germans home but never his spirit or will

That's hilarious and irritating at the same time

it won't. they want to kill us. that's the only explanation for this insanity

Subconsciously, she knows that diversity isn't working.

I don't really feel like sharing my country's homeland, culture, and contributions with people who will destroy it and take it for granted.

Non-white countries already have a shit-ton of our inventions. Is that not enough? Please, just stop being so useless.

And both ironically and sadly a US board is the only place on the internet that I can, thanks to your free speach. In best Goymany today, it would all be censored.

They could move to another place where there is less white people

#resist

White women are better than white men. Statistically white women are the least likely to race mix, while white men even on pol of all places talk about giving up on white women and getting a chink or spic.
White women are just emotional like all women and are under constant propaganda to try to make them degenerate and self hating. More than any other race of girl.
White men instead of realizing this and getting more in shape and masculine to control their women, they're demasculating, chasing easy to get shit skins, and letting white girls run wild. Not to even mention they fail to act when one of their women is raped or killed by a shitskin invader.

Ha.

You can get beheaded for marrying who you want in some places.

You aren't there yet, but sharia law areas are already a thing.

Why did all this diversity move to a white country, most of them illegally? Why not somewhere diverse like Brazil?

Diversity is just a code word for white genocide

this lady looks absolutely bizarre

this guy is going to be germany's next president

LOL

The ones that hate diversity live in diverse neighborhoods.

The ones that love diversity live in gated communities.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany_Must_Perish!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgenthau_Plan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earnest_Hooton
>The "Hooton Plan"[edit]
During World War II, Hooton proposed to eradicate the German people by infiltrating them slowly with masses of non-European male immigrants, thereby breed "war strains" out of them.[10]

White women are the least likely to racemix, of all the groups put together. White men are even more likely to racemix and women of any other race prefer white and Latino men to their own.
Virgins is what you find in nerdy autismo countries like East Asia

>Jewcas Neff
>white

>GoldSTEIN

>White men instead of realizing this and getting more in shape and masculine to control their women, they're demasculating
This. We need to be strong.

That's honestly the worst part of it all. It's not jokes but they always brush it off as jokes so they won't be personally held responsible as being racist. But the minute I say "lol black people and their chicken", even if I say it's a joke I'd get fucking crucified.
Based on Brexit and Trump's victory, there is but a small glimmer of hope. At least I assume so. I don't know anymore.

>America rapidly rises to the forefront of human society and technology as long as it's a racist white utopia
>suddenly diversity
>stops winning wars
>stops going to space
>middle class stops growing
>but it's white people's fault
This reminds me of that one quote about how Israel is the only friend America has int the mideast in a sea of enemies. The person ponders the fact that before Israel they had no enemies

I genuinely hope there is a Hell so these pieces of shit can all burn endlessly in it.

Shabbos goy youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8

youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups

Womyn leftist: youtube.com/watch?v=pAWGFrqzKS0

Islamic expansionists: youtube.com/watch?v=Qb9QAUsUA98

youtube.com/watch?v=oi3tXaTev6I

Jewish supremacist and anti white activist: youtube.com/watch?v=BOyBO-ts20c

Diversity is just a code word for white genocide.

If your people were being bred out of existence by people leeching off your people's civilization, you'd be pissed too.

Tell me about how any non-white nation trying to diversify. I wont hold my breath.

Riiight...

So let's correlate the decline of just about everything with the increasing diversity.

>le diversity is failing because white people aren't trying hard enough maymay

Judith Butler is actually missing on this one. THE deconstructionist feminist (((thinker))) behind gender theory.

Syria.

>rule world for centuries
>introduce diversity
>struggle with social issues
failing because of resistance to diversity?
Diversity is the fucking problem.

Nobody's outraged about China banning burkas and beards on public transit out of security concerns. Nobody travels to China to tell them to stop being resistant to diversity.

Nope, not at all -- only the white people. Yes, white people must accept being overrun. They're the most racist people on the planet - how dare they end slavery in their countries?

White men are inherently inferior and weak. They fear diversity because they fear competition. They are cowards who know they would fail in open competition against a diverse field. They have the personalities of children who think its unfair when they aren't treated special. They think its discrimination against them for others to have equal opportunity. They think its white genocide when a white women has a choice other than him. They fear diversity because a society with contrast results in revealing what a weak bitch he is. He prefers to tell himself he's superior and special by virtue and the only way to reinforce that is a world where he's the same as everyone around him, so he can blend in and his weakness isn't obvious.

Nice try. Now get back to your cuckshed, Tyrone.

Everyone is resistant to diversity. With blacks it's gentrification they hate.

>yes goy
>embrace diversity
>there is no downside to it

>implying there's a race on earth that doesn't get pissed about this exact thing
Taking back our civilization from the shitskins who we were kind enough to allow to stay here is not weakness, it is trimming the fat. We built the civilization that pays your welfare checks, Jamal. Go back to whatever third world shit hole your mudslime parents crawled out of.

Also, name a competition that white people haven't won. I'll wait.

Because deep down, no matter how much they try to brainwash us, we know "diversity" is not a good thing. All the jews efforts can and will be undone in an instant. They thought they were victorious and began to gloat, that has always been their undoing.

I don't know how anyone can spout this shit anymore when they see what's happened in all the countries in Africa where all the white people are gone or sever minority

Funny how no one ever says other wealthy nations on the global scale should be diverse. You know, places like China or Japan.

Hmmm

So if I gather what you're saying correctly --
White people should start mass immigrating to non-white cultures, demand they accept anything we consider part of our culture, and call them aryanophobes when we start raping their women in gangs to bless their daughters with our seed.

I like you're thinking. Those Africans need to be shown what weak bitches they are -- we should show our strength by taking their resources and reminding them that it's not their country. Their country was stolen from someone else, after all.

Niggers trying to feel like they arent universally regaded as inferior makes me laugh. You know youre a fucking monkey

whites are so resistant to colored that we even elected one how will we ever recover