Redpill thread

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
laraj.ca/AGwiki/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

laraj.ca/AGwiki/

>But goy! Muslims hate Jews so why would Jews be behind the great flooding of Europe?

Simple, they just get the military to protect their communities/temples/stores and this doubly ensures that angry goys can't ever put them on community trial. It's happening in Quebec where the kikes flood us with third world scum and then get preferential treatment and full time security for their enclaves by Montreal Police. We've already seen it in France and or better yet Palestine where it's 90% Muslim and yet Jews have almost no fear of being attacked by the people they are colonizing. This police state is coming to the west courtesy of Jewish sponsored mass immigration.

I believe there is overwhelming evidence the Jewish refugee community turned on Germany and did permanent damage to the German people during WWI. I believe if this wasn't justification for deporting every last Jew from Germany watching Jew NKVD head Yagoda, Stalin's right hand (Jewish) man Kagonovich, and (Jew-married) Molotov (yes that Molotov) murder 6,000,000 European Christians around the Black Sea in the 1930's was certainly justification for full internment and deportation. The NKVD which was almost entirely Jewish from the outset had murdered any halfway intelligent gentile in Russia/Ukraine and it's hard to dispute this was the plan for Germany and the rest of Western Europe, the Germans seen this writing on the wall as did nearly all of the western world at the time. I also believe we need to remember that Jews had no right to Germany they were let in with more or less open arms during the 18th and 19th centuries when they were fleeing reprisal from their "accusations" of actions in Russia.

Is the 'stab in the back' a myth or not? Did Jews deserve to be thrown in camps or not? I look at the USA, they let the Jews in with open arms and it took less than two generations for the majority to turn on them.

i rage'd. absolutely disgusting. how can anyone believe the gov't has any of its citizens best intentions in mind when shit like this happens and they just ignore it. im doubly disgusted at the lady getting paid out then re hired

ben is not behind never trump lmao

I'll dump some more to keep the thread alive

>le spam screencapz of maymays thread xd

I remember when I used to believe this shit but now I just chuckle at every redpill thread.

goddamn Cypher

Hi. Genuinely can't swallow the Jew pill. There's literal videos of the dead. I don't think the worldwide conspiracy is anything more than networking. Like celebrities use Scientology as a networking tool

>Hi. Genuinely can't swallow the Jew pill. There's literal videos of the dead. I don't think the worldwide conspiracy is anything more than networking
They are a nepotistic, opportunistic group that have plagued Europe for a long time. The thing that makes them different from other groups is their stranglehold on the media and banks. Search up their impact on the Hundred Year's war.

Not many sane people deny the holocaust completely.
Obviously Jews were singled out and put in camps. It's usually the numbers and whether or not they were actually gassed instead of just dying to malnutrition because the allied bombed their supply routes or due to typhus from the louses, which were rampant in the area at the time. Zyklon B just so happens to be a delousing agent.

The way I see it, there's no way 6,000,000 Jews were gassed and put in ovens within the 6 years of WWII. The logistics just don't make sense.

I checked out 18 inventions that were from women tonight. And all I read was that only 2 actually invented something. Let's leave Ada for a second. But the woman that discovered kevlar was actually just an accident and men started researching it after she had accidentally discovered it. This means that as far as I know Ada is the only woman that actually maybe contributed to society.

>I checked out 18 inventions that were from women tonight. And all I read was that only 2 actually invented something. Let's leave Ada for a second. But the woman that discovered kevlar was actually just an accident and men started researching it after she had accidentally discovered it. This means that as far as I know Ada is the only woman that actually maybe contributed to society.
Here are some women who have contributed to society :^)

>I don't think the worldwide conspiracy is anything more than networking

it became a conspiracy when they used their networking skills to position themselves to have legislation and propaganda written that specifically discourages other groups from networking in the same way. The jews know that a group is greater than an individual, and they go out of their way to discourage white people from ever grouping together for their own best interests. This is why everything whites do is racist/privielge but these terms are never applied to any other group.

Women make terrible and unnatural leaders. They are weak minded, less intelligent, and too emotional. Besides it is counter to nature. They should be submissive to men. It's the natural order of things.

Don't take it.
In a few years you'll become a bumbling virgin NEET alike this lad.

>implying he's wrong