How do we make masculinity appealing to young men again?

How do we make masculinity appealing to young men again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

world war 3 tbqhwy

/thread

By showing women that they are wasting their lives working all day and being a SAHM is a much better choice.

this. but how do we accomplish this without nukes? Turkey, perhaps?

damn, he's cute

By instilling a martial spirit.
In the old days, boys were taught how to fight before they were taught how to pick up women. Now it's the reverse.

Gas all the kikes and take back the media, education, food, etc.

Boys need real men as role models, not jewish brainwashing.

yeah let's kill off the last of our masculine men in another useless worldwide war

this will work too

this, just accept the cuteness :)

Yes, cause the 40s were so gay, and we're so manily now.

Just keep laughing at nu-males.

Also, masculinity is only unappealing to WHITE males...or it wouldn't be a problem.

by changing what it means to be a man

It's called incentive. Promise me a young wife, I'm talking under 10 you cucks, and then I'll think about it.

We teach them how to wear uniforms.

you think you're hot shit, don'tcha

Tattoos, dyed hair, earrings, skinny jeans, being a twig, this is what "men" have been reduced to now. Sad!

Fuck off jude

it has to be women who do the laughing though.

By beating up faggots

F A S H T H E T I C S
O
R E S C U E - Y O U R - F A T H E R
T

Send them to war. Death and destruction and sorrow hardens the soul.

your comment doesn't make sense.

>"masculine men in 40s"
>go fight in useless kike war against based Germans
>flash forward to when their kids grew up
>the 1960s, where they didn't even welcome Vietnam veterans

kill yourself my man

By doing hard labour work in schools, kids will quickly realise if they were stronger, life will be easier.

Get them to do things such as tend to the school grounds, building projects, make woodwork/ metalwork mandatory.

We don't, the lower 50% of weaker males are becoming the feminine alternative from females. Females have outlived their usefulness to males, theyre essentially only worthy at cattle.

White men will take their Harem of cute warrior boys and a few breed slave 3d pig dogss to middle east and secure it for the second coming of Christ.

Why would you do that? Lmao, if you're masculine in 2017 you're guaranteed pussy.

Checked

>Mfw faggots like OPs pic will be sent to war and probably cry like a little bitch when they are finally exposed to the real world

These things happen in cycles.

Also, this is something that only really applies to white and asian men. Every other racial group values masculinity.

>implying the military will ever draft people again
>implying these fucks would make combat roles, let alone basic infantry

natural selection

beat the fucking shit out of them

Trump Youth

The only reason society is 90 percent cucks is because literally all strong and proud men fought and (mostly) died in World War 2, many without breeding. Humanity is now at the point in which the tough men of the tribe have all died while hunting. The women and sorry excuses for men rule now.

Nothing. Society does not value masculinity and women do not bring anything to the table when it comes to building a family that outweighs the risks of divorce and a broken home. This is just another consequence of men making a value judgement on taking on the responsibilities of manhood and checking out of the game.

Its all over.

>Forever alone.

No.

We remove the Jewish programming and return them to their roots by instilling the power of their thousand of years of ruthless warrior ansestory.

They are our misguided brothers, not our enemy.

make bullying great again
it's the only way

Make Hemmingway required reading in all high schools.

No, that's infighting.

Why fight amongst ourselves when there is 1.5 billion Muslims that need immediate removal

bump because this is one of the threads tonight that actually isn't retarded

I say social engineering via meme warfare and getting people to put out youtube videos, equivalent to the younger girls today putting out "why I'm not a feminist" videos, but the male version which promote traditional masculinity.

In memes, just make numales and NEETs look totally retarded and wimpy.

public executions of gays and other degenerates

by not posting that picture OP
im already reverse image searching it so i can find his facbook and geet him to send me pics

kids that never face any hardship grow up to be faggots. give them a hard time, and they'll grow up to not be faggots.

force them to watch Clint Eastwood movies.

I spent my entire teenage life trying to be Clint Eastwood in as many ways as possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU

>be me
>work at summer camp year ago
>kids love guardians of the galaxy
>kids love lego movie
>kids love adventure time
>transformers, fast and furious... etc
>the rock, mark whalberg, tmnt, etc
>kids especially love the masculine figures in these
>kids still have the biology of normal humans before the commie brainwashing

It's not all young men. We need to find and document the definitive source of gayness and general lgbt mentalities. As the left has no clear case for gay as a purely biological trait, there are growing beliefs that gayness could be induced by social factors such as abuse and molestation at a young age. This doesn't mean the gays can be "cured", just that there are social factors to their mental state. If properly studied and publicized, overall mental health of younger men could possible be improved over time.

Good times create weak men.
Bad times create strong men.

Give them about 5 years of life. After they are cheated on a couple of times and have everyone push them around they will man up.

Show them tom of finland (make sure you do a google image search).

Thats because only whites and asians have societies well-developed enough to allow people to do stupid shit like this, everyone else is too busy trying not to starve to death or get murdered by the local warlord.

You make me sick.

this please

this is the dream desu

I agree half way, we all need the resistance of pain, like the stronger the wind, the stronger the tree.

But you do not want to be the source of their hardship, they will strengthen in resentment. Islam is a common evil and when this realitive peaceful time we inhabit breaks, we shall guide them into warriors.

it's fun to imagine