Biologically pure races dont exist

Biologically pure races dont exist.
Look at all the 23andme tests, most Sup Forumsacks are 90-98% white not 100% pure
Thus ethnic nationalism rather then civic nationalism is a retarded ideology, who decides who is white enough?

delete this

he's right.

> (((civic nationalism)))

FUCK OP

MONSTER WAIFU ROLL

hi shill team

wtf I want to be a minority in my country while all non whites hate me now

Maybe there is no "biologically pure" race but nations must have a genetic aspect to them. Homogeneous nations are generally safer, more peaceful, and happier

Mussolini = Dead

Looks like civic nationalism ain't the best thing after all

it will be a blessed day for the white race when we consider 90% not white enough

oi vey

stop posting roll comments

roll

Yes we should let in people with similar values such as national pride, patriotism, love of country, this is predominately white people. When people are banded together by nation there is no need for racial tribalism

Does it matter.
Someone who is 98% non european will have children and those childrens children will be 99.99999% European depending on who they procreate with.

This is what happened in the generation after the islamic occupation of Sicily and Southern Iberia.

Once the muslims were kicked out they slowly saturated their blood lines once again,

may as well

>Pushing 23andMe

Lets see who owns and operates 23andMe, shall we?

Anne Wojcicki:

>Wojcicki, the youngest of three daughters, was born in San Mateo County, California. Her parents are Esther Wojcicki (née Hochman), an educator, and Stanley Wojcicki, a physics professor emeritus at Stanford University. Her mother is Jewish and her father is a Polish-born American. Her sisters are Susan Wojcicki, CEO of YouTube and a former executive at Google[2] and Janet Wojcicki, anthropologist and epidemiologist at the University of California, San Francisco.[3]

Wow, what a (((Cohencidence)))

Reminder, friends. Don't fall for the 23andMe meme. You're literally paying the Jew to take your genome.

Not surprising. Mussolini has the protruding lower mandible so prevalent among the lesser races. He was probably a lil self-conscious about his own racial inferiority.

Yes but where is the cutoff?
Is 93% white enough?
87%?
83%?
75%?

(yay i got harpy)

>implying Germany didn't enforce racial "cutoffs" under Hitler

>polish-born American

Every time, the eternal polack has been behind every catastrophe this planet has faced

Do you ever have a problem identifying a white person? It't has never been a problem for me, generally when I see a white person I know its a white person.

That is my standard anyway.

Hitler = dead
Shit argument user.

/Thread

Oh man how can I deal with not being able to tell the difference between races? Oh wait, I can literally do it by sight. Fuck off faggot

oi

Something I've always regarded a little strange about 23andme. By default, it gives you speculative results. Meaning there 50% sure everything's correct. You are given to option to bump it up to conservative, 90% max. By default it shows that I have 0.02% West African in me. Now when I bump up the meter, even just a bit, the African disappears. Why do they do this? Are they trying trick us into believing we have nigger blood in us?

fight me

>So you are ONLY 98% European???
>Haha this means we should import MILLIONS of worthless shitskins in your contry, buy it's ok as long as they wave the flag.

KYS OP