What did he mean by this?

>Blacks that act white, Whites that do the dab
>Donald Trump is a chump, know how we feel, punk
>Tell 'em that God comin'
>And Russia need a replay button, y'all up to somethin'
>Electorial votes look like memorial votes
>But America's truth ain't ignorin' the votes
>It's blasphemy, how many gon' blast for me?
youtube.com/watch?v=bLDfxR7lZCk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KL93YUWBObQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5crPCWJo0XI
youtube.com/watch?v=8cdUDNuf3_o
youtube.com/watch?v=jw1116WqBHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he probably meant what he said. so that's that.

not even gonna aska who this literal who is.

>literal who

>literal who

yeah

Im so sad that Kenny fell for the Russia meme.

he's 5' 5"

just so you know...

To be honest I don't know. I like his music and he's red polled in some areas but that made no sense. It's like he want segregation to me

if that's real and not b8, i'm kinda sad.

>listening to this shit

>people acting like they don't know popular mainstream artists and try to act above it all

I can't stop cringing, please stop.

Doing his job pushing cultural marxism so the radio plays and grammy's keep coming in

>american poetry

He's actually not. His last two albums were about how the black community is shit and they need to fix their shit and stop blaming white people

>still listening to this pseudo intellectual nigger manlet in the current year

> Electorial

You know they good when they have to make up words to rhyme

Dumb fucking cunt

american obsession with niggers probably means you all know every rapper ever and have seen at least 3 pictures of their dicks but i'm telling you i have no fucking idea who op's pic is

I also have no idea who this person is. Clearly a rapper, but I've never heard of him.

OP you are a fucking poser faggot that assumes everyone is as much of a faggot as you are. Nobody knows or cares who this shit rapper is. Leave this board and never come back.

this is the future of culture. a massive amount of people think this is the best humanity has to offer.
get used to this.

>But America's truth ain't ignorin' the votes
>he fell for the popular vote meme

niggers are not only lecherous but they are mentally ill as well

some bottom feeder trying to get fame by rapping about Trump

Is this the so called best rapper alive, rhyming Trump with chump?

>people see him as the "woke" rapper

who cares about this faggot, good kid m.A.A.d city was a masterpiece but ever since then he has been dropping the worst backpacker-tier shit

youtube.com/watch?v=KL93YUWBObQ

Trump is the first president on a rap album

Not really surprised, Kendrick has an unhealthy obsession with being the 2010's 2Pac, so it figures that he'll start doing more political shit
GKMC was better than TPaB tho

My black friend regularly talks about how the blacks haven't gotten their own land and how they would be better off segregated like the native americans

This. I heard all this hype about him being so amazing despite never hearing a single one of his songs(if he was good he should have popular songs) ... Heard him finally the other day, pure crap

Daily reminder that Kanye is /our nig/

why do you care, he's black and a rapper, did you expect anything else BUT this?

>Electorial votes

The lowest form of rap has words at the end of a line rhyme alone

>so called "rapper of the generation" by niggers and cucks from Sup Forums and /r/hiphopheads
>rhymes trump with punk
sad

Trump is bad
It makes me very sad
And also pretty mad!

>Blacks that act white
Once again it's shown that the biggest threat to black people is other black people

Its in the filename retard

I think he's unconsciously communicating that he's lost the plot. Sad.

>get fame
>Kendrick
Wew

Who knows. It's like reading Egyptian hieroglyphs, if it makes sense together in your head then that's all that matters.

They do. It's called Detroit, Chicago, Somalia, Uganda, Ethiopia, etc. And look how great they are doing!

This is why I don't listen to nigger radio.

Cringe """woke""" lyrics that liberals and niggers will eat up and make him money.

this is because you are a loser irl.

Hannibal is so average your projecting hard.

itt

lots of virgin neckbeards

If there's any rap artist in the world you should like it's Kendrick, he's probably the best lyricist that anyone's heard of. You can cherry pick bad lines but he's better than anything you listen to.

And if you hate all rap, enjoy your virginity and lack of ability to empathise.

Nahhhh you just don't get it he a god child on earf from black mamba soul family dat came up in the USA of white niggas in limousines with fat stacks dey Neva gave to his momma nem and dem bix nood

Yeah, if the people in this thread actually just listened through all of To Pimp A Butterfly, I'm sure they'd love it.

How do you do, fellow woke-ass niggas? We feeling extra woke today?

Fuck that ignorant nigger

Big Sean and Denzel Curry > Lamar

Hip hop is nigger music what the fuck is wrong with you. Literal degeneracy in musical form. Even the deeper political stuff is the opposite of what we're about here.

I don't know who this nigger is, and just because you do doesn't make him popular.

he can get the fuck out of america if he doesn't like the president, he looks like a weak little niglet also.

>expecting Sup Forums to acknowledge rap music
>ever

honestly im not sure why people try sometimes

>Big Sean better than anyone

>rhyme vote with vote 3 times
>vocabulary of a child
>generally sounds like garbage
rap """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""music"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I am whiter than anyone on your continent but I can still appreciate good art. I grew up a metalhead and was one of these "rap is crap" losers for 20 years before I gave rap a chance.

Now I listen to grime, trap, hip hop, classical, bassline, dnb, tech house, deep house, rock, metal, goth, industrial, r&b etc. etc.

But out of all the genres I listen to, Kendrick is maybe one of two or three people whose lyrics I lyrically respect and actually make me consider things differently. Pretty much every other genre is just like "ooh baby, yeah I love you girl". In fact, all of indie rock is completely degenerate cheating on girlfriends, taking rave drugs and liberalism etc. if you're going to complain about lyrical content.

But kendrick's stuff is genuinely good.

Grime? are you fucking for real? what is happening to this place.

i agree my nigga. my boy kendrick really makes me think and shit.

fuck off virgin, only 13 year olds listen to rap lmao

House lyrical content: "Let's get absolutely fucked on MDMA and sleep with randomers"

Indie Rock, "I cheat on my girlfriend and I love liberalism, yay lgtbq lolz"

Black Metal: "AND THEN ODIN WILL COME DOWN WITH HIS CROWS AND I WILL BEAT UP THE PEOPLE WHO BULLIED ME IN SCHOOL ON THE BATTLEFIELD"

goth: "exsanguinate the nonbelievers and overthrow the seraphim" (to be fair some of this is actually lyrically good in a shakespearean way when it's scholarly bible interpretations but otherwise it's just bs)

punk: "REEEEEEEEEEE"

rock: "fuck the president, I just wanna rock and roll and roll and rock, yeah"

grime: "swipin' my card like Kaiba, man bag brown like naila. Using the cards like Yugi, air ones white like ruby", street fighter references, making fun of people's post codes, joking about bs, occasional weed degeneracy

trap rap: I sell cocaine

gangster rap: I grew up in a really shit social situation and now I'm here, let me tell you how I got here. Also I like fucking bitches.

conscious rap: Hey we always call white people out for being racist but isn't it funny how we're also racist between ourselves on skin colour? (kendrick: complexion).

No fucking music is un-degenerate any more than your video games are, at least Kendrick's has actually intelligent lyricism and meaning, unlike 99.999% of music. And I do listen to all the genres of music you listen to also, I'm just not close minded.

>everybody listens to radio nigger rap

>he fell for the Kendrick meme

Anyone can rap.

*puffs joint* yeah dude

Grime doesn't even try to be serious, it's about having a joke. "Happening to this place", I've been on Sup Forums since 2006 and listened to grime since 2010 when I went to uni, this is nothing new.

Grime is so bad that it's good. Like, it's funny because the lyrics are so ridiculous. As long as you attack it at face value like that, it's enjoyable. e.g, so very bad that it's great:

youtube.com/watch?v=5crPCWJo0XI

>no music is in-degenerate

Think again shitskin

Honestly this would play out better for whites but more or less the same for the niggers.

>I am whiter than anyone on your continent
I bet I am whiter than you wanker

oh shit man like solo 45 doing his ting ya get me.
Get the fuck out of here I don't care how long you've been here maybe it's time you left.

Yeeeeee

>Now I listen to grime, trap
LOL, your taste in music is regressive and homo sex

Fuck off, Rap is shit and degenerate. It's not proper music for an European like you.

Then again you're an Anglo so who knows how much Jewish dick you suck anyways.

No music can come close to hip hop in terms of degeneracy. You're just some brainwashed normie. those same rap artists you're listening to hate you.

First off, GKMC is better than TPAB, second off, this song wasnt even that good, it just made him sound like an illiterate jungle nigger, in TPAB he at least sounds educated

I wonder ((who)) gave that artist all those neat talking points... Must be pure coincidence.

Truthfully, I've heard a lot of their names, I don't know what they look like but I do know that all their music and vocals are fucking identical.

Rap is shit you fag, btw given Rap's morals I bet you can't even keep a gf

t.Had one for over 4 years since I was 17.

Hey now, 5'2' is not that short. Leave the little guy alone you big bully.

lol

>small business owner
>have physics degree
>employee 4 people
>conservative
>anti globalist
>pro brexit
>productive member of society
>do not take drugs or fall for meme
>probably been here significantly longer than you
>actually have attractive conservative girlfriend
>do not avoid tax at all

Sup Forums approved

>able to enjoy various forms of music without being corrupted by it

"GET OUT"

Grime is socially redpilled lol, here is one of the biggest grime artists in the world making fun of trans. Imagine that in any other genre without destroying careers:

youtube.com/watch?v=8cdUDNuf3_o

It's also anti homosexual:
youtube.com/watch?v=jw1116WqBHw

And it's way less pro drug than shit like house music. Also grime rejects labels, they aren't signed to anyone, they aren't signing on to international jewry, it isn't like US hip hop. But US hip hop is anti semite, I mean.. the Compton film was very clearly anti jew.

Cry more.

You sound like a loser. Go to Albert hall listen to real music once in your life.

This guy is the epitome of a dumb person who people think is smart

He spent his life getting better at music and talking about his life growing up in the ghetto and then he feels he needs to get political to stay relevant, so he reads a couple cnn articles and feels he's an expert on the topic

>reddit
What are you going to do if I don't like or listen to (((popular))) rap ""music"", cuck? Nothing, now go back to your shed.

>bugger off you bloody sod doesn't exist anymore
Thanks you just reminded me how the fabric of london has been changed forever taken over by fucking jamaicans

Checked

Immortal technique has some good redpills in his songs.

Agree with that, this is really not a good song to get started with Kendrick on, he's an album artist. He puts together good collective thinkpieces, just one off thing where he shouts down trump is really the worst way to show him to Sup Forums.

But then again, Kendrick isn't a good rapper to start with anyway because you have to learn to not hate it in the first place before you should be introduced to actual talented artists.

Rap is the worst thing to happen to society.
You're a retarded faggot who needs to develop some actual musical taste.
Kill yourself nigger. There is nothing good about rap.

>fuck whitey islam da bes
99% of underground "woke" hippity hoppity

what's this nigger to russia?

like slavs bow down to some nigger like americans do

Checked

some of it he's talking about jews and how the elite are pedos.

Yeah nah, nice try Lamar, no one here wants to hear your garbage mixtape.

Bach is pretty based but Haydn was /ourguy/

Jamaicans were willingly brought over en masse to solve a job crisis, and willingly integrated into our society and religion. I used to live in a shitty poor area in uni and I was way more cautious around white scallies than jamaicans, white people would actually mug you and shit. Black people only fight each other. Pick your battles mate.

Who cares about london, it voted remain. Jamaicans are the least of the problem there.

It's kike nigger bullshit designed to make people morally weaker.
The vast majority of the world doesn't need it. Your supposed "immunity" doesn't change that.

I'm having a hard time believing you're been on Sup Forums since 2006 topkek

Rap is

>pro masculinity and doesn't care about feminism

>often anti gay

>usually pro christian (since Sup Forums likes christianity)

>pro capitalism

>occasionally anti trans

>pro social mobility

>anti jew

There's a lot of pro drug and anti nuclear family stuff in there, but that's your job as a big boy to be able to listen to it and not want to become a crack dealer with 8 children of different mothers, like you can play grand theft auto without becoming degenerate. It's not difficult.

I was a Sup Forumstard edgelord as a teenager who grew up like, reading the offended list on encyclopedia dramatica, watching tom green getting trolled on livestream, reading the school shooting high score boards etc.

I actually wasn't on Sup Forums much when I got into grime (between about 2011 and 2013, apart from Sup Forums, though I still read the frankenstein's remains of ED and got my news from sickipedia). I came back to Sup Forums at like e3 2013 and then hopped on Sup Forums in the 2015 general elections.

None of this disables me from being able to appreciate the good things black people have produced. In the same way, growing up when I hated rap I also hated anime, but now I enjoy the good ones. Hating everything because it's not produced by whites is retarded.