What was that term people kept using to describe those photos that appeared on the front page of Sup Forums...

What was that term people kept using to describe those photos that appeared on the front page of Sup Forums? It was a term for a subtle signal that something was compromised... two words

Op FAG

nate higgers

Captain Boondigger

I cannot describe it any better than I did!
Serious answers ONLY please!

NO
NO UGH
NO SHH

COME ON it was a cool two-word phrase like red herring or something...

When that random photography started showing up on the front page people threw a moderately sized shit and kept implying it was some sort of distress signal, or sign that something was compromised. WHAT was the phrase they used!!??

warrant canary

THANKKKKK UUUUUUUU

anal sex

rudeass im delet thread now :]

sloot

You're thinking of a canary I think, but I don't think that's what they were, at least not here. Some other sites use them or the boilerplate "we have not been served any court orders etc"

Uranus gaseous

good luck newfriend

>It was a term for a subtle signal that something was compromised... two words

mainstream media

AHAHA im NOT new dude. 'the f*ck makes u think i'm new dude. no fogof. now im NOT delet thread cause i continue to get replie! u mad u dont get replie? u knew answer whole time and did not choose to tell me?? im NOT new, poop for brains. poop head. NOT new. im WELL familiar with every last intricacy of this board dont doubt it!

Peanut Arbuckle

nice ones sevens & eights
H'HAAAA
i get this meme! see that ioMS? i UNDERSTAND this meme! i seen this show i understand the meme! u funney :]

WHY I CANT DELET THREAD! HORSESH*T!

bump teehee

no fogof! ignore thread let thread die please!

Sorry, but first you have to defeat me in a test of digits

admirable attempt...

Is this the red bird that appears when a website has had to surrender user data but can't say it did because of subpoena?

RED BIRD???????
yall speakin in code???
i feel as if i am missing something...
yea sounds like it. 'tswhat google's tellin me