What does Sup Forums think about Pinochet?

What does Sup Forums think about Pinochet?

Other urls found in this thread:

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/chile-is-still-littered-with-a-dictators-unexploded-landmines
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let the commies hit the floor

/our/ guy.

Hero.

Proud to be Chilean, only for mi general

I need guy like him in my country, yo.

Polan can't into im general

globalist cia plant

edgy 16 year olds love him because of le helicopter meme

But someone needs to remove traitorous round-tablists. Shall I do the honors?

If you can, go ahead user, the people of poland need someone

OK, I will prep the engines then. Pray for me so I can make things right in here.

>globalist
He landmine'd the borders dumb cuck, then the left removed them because muh humanitarism.
Now we're floded with illegals.
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/chile-is-still-littered-with-a-dictators-unexploded-landmines

What was with the outfits he wore? Are they something he came up with or were they already in use?
They're based as fuck, especially the white one.

Go for em user, i belive in you

Thanks Texas!

Wait I thought Allende died naturally some years after being overthrown ?

No problem, flipped Indonesia

He shot himself.

AnCap here, i like it!

They were based on Prussian uniforms.

He could be a Lee Kuan Yew but decided to kill communists and now is a tyrant and considered a very bad person by normies.

Ah ok yeah I just looked it up on wiki, looks like he did an hero.

For some reason there was this documentary that my SJW Spanish teacher made us watch that said otherwise. Wonder what other facts they got wrong lol it was all about pinochets oppression of "Muh indigenous peoples" and "Muh leftist feminist rights"

Augusto pls.

They're still in use by high military rankings in the chilean army. Is based on prussian uniforms.

fpbp

pinochet is an example of what a true military leader can be. glad he didnt take to the like of eisenhower and was more fascist even if he didnt want to admit it
no indio could have done what he did, only a white man could have.

And centered

Thank you user

Did I mention I like Chile?

Top waifu

Chile was pushed too far to the left by Allende, making the economy go to shit. The military took the power from him because he was destroying the nation. In that regard, I approve Pinochet. Though he liked power too much and stayed 20 years as a dictator, stealing a lot of money too.

hes a pretty cool guy who doesnt afraid of anything

>File name
user you fucking genius

He's superior to Hitler.

I have to disagree, Hitler had a major impact and molded Sup Forums in a major way

>Brazil
>Ancap

A bit redundant don't you think?

Nice man, wanted to share his helicopters

Reductance is a straight canadian uncuck.

Good man.

best leader. he dindu nuffin