He actually voted for Trump

>he actually voted for Trump
kek
You know it was just a joke, right? Sup Forums is a contrariat board that changes general political opinions every election season. You r/the_donald fags have a surprise coming if you think Sup Forums will be on Trump's side for long.

Witnessed

almost mattered

Who else here in the /digits club/ ?

WHAT DID ALLAH MEAN BY THIS

still mad you lost to a tv reality star?

If doubles i become a moslem

Nice try allah, but I will always be a Roman Catholic

ruh roh

wow

oh shit

bismallah habibi

You blew it dude

PRAISE ALLAH

this post is so shit I'm surprised you aren't a leaf

If double digits KEK is a Allah

wow, as if the obamacare debacle wasn't embarassing enough now trump's being owned by allah himself. truly a miracle...

And as long as Trump is based af we will always love him here cause I mean let's face it he's our guy other than the Jew stuff

if digits Islam is the religion of peace

This

Already Sup Forums is turning on drumpf and /r/the_donald faggots just can't handle it

Kek denies you

Yall forget we wanted to cause the most butthurt/chaos possible and Trump was that candidate. Anyone who seriously believes he will do good is naive lol

Get ready for WWIII. I look forward to killing chinks

I don't believe in kek after all

Check this.....
>K Y S
>Y
>S

>You r/the_donald fags have a surprise coming if you think Sup Forums will be on Trump's side for long.
do you shills not understand that as long as the entire mainstream media is flailing around in their impotent rage trying to take out trump then supporting him is still being contrarian?

/thread

>mfw I pretended to like and promote Blump just to trick retards into voting for and electing him so he could fail and I could laugh at them

Oldfuck here, over 10 years on this beautiful website. Sup Forums has no allegience to anyone, only that which provides the greatest quantity of lulz. And right now, trolling the left provides the most entertainment and the most butthurt.

who /regret/ here

I can't believe I voted for this idiot, we can't let him get his tiny hands on the nuclear codes

Insh'Allah

WITNESSED

CIA funded shilling inbound