Philly MAGA March

Starts at 11:30 at Independence Hall. There will a lot of Sup Forumsacks there, so be sure to find a buddy.

Livestreaming tomorrow on Periscope here: periscope.tv/notaspy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7N4eAjepu4s
youtube.com/watch?v=E7sGnpFA4nY
magamarch.org/where.html
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/wow-trump-supporters-wear-masks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bring pacifiers to throw at antifa

I'm kind of worried about taking public transit too and from

Reposting:

Safety Squad Manual
Protect -Λ- Promote -Λ- Provoke

10 Rules for Demonstrations

1) No weapons.
Lethal weapons such as brass knuckles and knives are an unnecessary escalation and can land you in prison, even in self-defense. Less-than-lethal weapons like weighted gloves, flag poles, shields, and wooden sticks are more appropriate.

2) Stay in a group.
Make sure you know where your buddies are at all times. If there’s more than five of you, divide into squads. Never go off on your own for any reason, antifa will target loners and strays.

3) Stand your ground.
Running is a surefire way of violating rule 2 – communication breaks down, squad members get separated, confusion takes over. Retreating from an area should be done in a calm manner and as a group.

4) Uniformity.
This becomes more important the larger the group is, becoming mandatory at the platoon-size level. Uniforms should not be head-to-toe get-ups but simple pieces that can signal squad-mates as friendlies. They should also be easily concealable. Matching face coverings, t-shirts, patches, or headgear are ideal.

5) Self-defense.
Demonstrations are all about optics, any direct action taken against antifa should be in self-defense. Do not throw a punch unless you are defending yourself or others. If direct action is your goal, antifa can easily be provoked.

6) Situational awareness.
Safety squad attire is often not too different from antifa attire. Be aware of your surroundings and keep in mind that police may not distinguish you from antifa.

7) Treating gas attacks.
See guide below.

8) Intimidation.
Antifa will film you on their phones as an intimidation tactic – feel free to return the favor. Since any interactions with antifa will likely be recorded, refrain from fascistic or racist rhetoric, no matter how deserving. It could mean the difference between self-defense and hate crime.

Post your battle kits

Actually, bring a six pack of coke. Full cans are pretty decent projectiles and no one is going to bust you for bringing some sodas.

9) Anonymity.
Have something that can easily be used to cover your face at a moment’s notice. Gaiters, tube masks, and scarves are ideal for this purpose. If arrested, comply, but demand a lawyer immediately. Use a pseudonym when interacting with civilians. Remember that any interactions with media representatives will likely be edited against you.

10) Comfortable gear.
You will likely be physically engaged for most of the demonstration. Bring comfortable clothing, particularly comfortable footwear. You don’t want to be too cold, too hot, or otherwise uncomfortable – it’s a distraction.

Treating the Effects of Tear Gas

Using a water bottle with a squirt cap, rinse out the person’s eyes. Start rinsing from the interior corner (by the nose), and work your way out. The person’s head should be tilted back and towards the side being rinsed. If necessary, hold the person’s eye open. This will temporarily increase the pain but will help in the long run. Regular water can be used, but a mixture of half water and half Maalox (or generic equivalents) is ideal.

If you are treating somebody, either wear latex gloves or ensure that your hands are washed both before and after. Tear gas sticks to clothing and skin.

If you are the one being treated, don’t panic. Hyperventilating will make your situation worse. Do not rub your eyes and try not to swallow. If you wear contacts, wash your hands before removing them or get somebody with clean hands to remove them for you. Wash your clothes and shower as soon as possible.

I'd wish I could go just to troll the Antifa faggots. Fucking work.

take an uber then

im coming, tried to text someone but they have a family thing so I am still going alone. Hope meet some fellow frog posters be nice.

This

we need to unite anons. This rally cry will tie us all together. I've been told it is dank.
youtu.be/7N4eAjepu4s

Also guys in skull tube masks are /ourguys/. If you don't believe me just go to the march and you'll see for yourself

STICKMAN, STICKMAN
HE'S /OURMAN/
IF HE CAN'T DO IT
YOU BET WE CAN!

Thank you based stick man

>If you don't believe me just go to the march and you'll see for yourself
id believe it if they were frogmask guys!

BOTTLE KIDS!

Is anyone planning on livestreaming???

>Also guys in skull tube masks are /ourguys/.
antifa wears balaclavas with shitty decals on them all the time

This you fucking retards
>kek wills or whatever

Ultra-liberal Philadelphia makes it more likely that we will be arrested than they are for the same offense. I'd advise all anons to have something that covers their face, like a gaiter, tube mask, or balaclava.

Livestream link is in the OP for tomorrow

youtube.com/watch?v=E7sGnpFA4nY

Thread theme

Reminder that the far left like guns now. I've heard them talking about and seen literature about it in person.

America Fuck Yeah!

Provoke provoke provoke

I assume you skull-mask guys will help the rest of us organize at the rally tomorrow.

Should we join threads for all the happenings tomorrow? It's in like 35 cities.
magamarch.org/where.html

sacramento thread here btw

good luck anons

The guys who organized the march look like some evangelical yahoos, so we won't be there in an official capacity. But if you approach us, we'll squad you up. We'll organize you.

If (you) have nothing to hide, ((you)) have nothing to fear.

Only cowards need to hide.

But then, that describes right-wing basement tards.

quick question can we get drunk in public in philly

If anyone has additional goggles or face masks, I think that it would be a good idea to bring them.

Daily reminder that all Antifa are SHOOT ON SIGHT

there's a lot of antifa shills here pretending to be /ourguys/ trying to whip everyone into battle readiness.
we need to be our peaceful, protesting selves and leave when antifa turns it into a riot.
at that point it's antifa shutting down the rightful expression of political speech and they are a step closer to landing on the list of known terrorist organizations.

Lmao antifa has been on the FBI list for years. The only way to fight violence is with violence or threats thereof.

>If (you) have nothing to hide, ((you)) have nothing to fear.

Conservatives have played the victims for 20 years and it hasn't gotten them shit. You want to continue being a victim? Go ahead. But don't call the people organizing for self-defense "antifa shills."

not if they engage in or encourage violence they're not.
them not showing their faces makes me think they're fucking commie scum posing as trump supporters.
antifa needs to be attack to be the people's hero. this cannot be allowed to happen.

the exact type of false flagging is very common tactic in soros color revolutions. resist it at all costs, anons.
unmask _everyone_ engaging in violence. let the law sort it out.

>quick question can we get drunk in public in philly
Its illegal to be drunk publicly in Philadelphia cops nab people walking out of bars all the time in stings for public drunkenness. Its also illegal to ride a bike drunk which results in some kind of DUI and its illegal to drive drunk.

>If you fight your enemies they win

fuck off back to r the donald you pathetic cuck

whack-a-mole on some bitches /pol...rime.

Wtf. I guess I'll just drop tommorow LOL

What the best thing to wear? Is it advisable to show up early?

Don't trust the skulls, unless they start attacking antifas

>them not showing their faces makes me think they're fucking commie scum posing as trump supporters.
shut the fuck up
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/wow-trump-supporters-wear-masks/

show up early, dont wear anything distinguishing yourself as a trump supporter.

i think hmmm well drugs if they cant test should be fine? But any visibly intoxicated seen in public is swept up by police since its illegal. Its only a fine, but get this, they issue arrest warrants if you dont pay. Their nuts here, youve seen parking wars, its the same thing!

Try to unmask us you cuck bitch.

>Only cowards need to hide.
so by your logic the antifa signature Black Bloc is the most cowardly thing conceivable. why do those cuckolds have so much to hide? they're doing the state's bidding, there's literally nothing for them to be afraid of.

I'll be there by 11:00. What's the best choice for a mask?

fuck off you commie shill.
we hold all the cards: executive, legislative and soon the judicial.
civil war is only wanted by the left, and they're the only ones who would want violence because they need it in order to begin the physical destruction of the united states.
there's only one way to handle the seditious commie scum in this thread. pic related.

That's some gay shit and you'll look like antifa

What's wrong with physically removing communists?

leftists, just as I thought.
enjoy your visit from the fbi, you commie faggot.

>Lmao antifa has been on the FBI list for years.
WHy arent they listed as a terrorist organization for inhibiting commerce blocking citizens from going to work, causing destruction in an organized fashion?

Kudos for demonstrating a guide to sensible behavior in what will undoubtedly be an emotionally charged situation.

It's good advice guys, you don't want some dumb shit on your records. Good luck!

Something that covers the lower part of your face

Bring goggles incase of pepper spray.

Reminder to all anons going to Philly that the fags in this thread advocating that you unmask your fellow nationalists, that you shouldn't follow the Way of the Stickman, or that you shouldn't even go to Philly at all, are in all likelihood real-life cucks who intend to keep conservatives as passive as possible.

There is nothing wrong with defending yourself.
There is nothing wrong with hiding your face.
There is nothing with organizing for self-defense.

shoo shoo cuckaroos

Thank you based stick man

Bike locks are good as well, heavy tings, belts with heavy buckles (male sure your pants fit you tho kek) frozen bottles of water too, also crutches.

What I'd advise you to do also is stash projectiles in hidden places around the route the night before.

Cuck

Cuck

You can also use lime juice to treat tear gas, take a few slices on zip lock bags.

Truth

This guy gets it

>Calling for the unmasking of those who resort to violence

People like you don't belong here, please fuck off back to your country club.

Show up early as fuck.

-Also, everyone should familiarize themselves with the downtown area & March route via maps.

Also, enough change for a cab in case public transport is shutdown & a pre contacted lawyers number penned on your arm can't hurt.

Be there earlier & like I said above be familiar with the city, bandannas & t shirts are inconspicuous as fuck and can be turned into masks & abandoned easily.

The worst faggot here.

This. That's what mobilized the right so hard the last few years. People are sick of being cucks. Don't listen to any of the Christcucks or collage Republicans happy to get their heads kicked in BC they think it gives them the moral high ground.

T. Been there, done that.

>There is nothing with organizing for self-defense.
we should be organized for offense, those anti people are straight up traitors to America and must be rounded up and treated as such.

In any other country they would be dead because they seek to destroy the country their in. Their people serve no value or purpose in a civil society only sewing division through the undermining of our government.

THANK YOU BASED STICK MAN

its probably no news by now, but I read they got around 300 going maybe more, just an extra heads up. good luck out there folks

which rally Sacramento or Philly?

Unrelated question, how much zyclon b would be needed to 'disperse' a crowed in an open space.

Asking for a friend.

And secondly:

>we hold all the cards: executive, legislative and soon the judicial.

So fucking what?

We don run academia - all the centres of education are all filled with leftist faculty members brainwashing the next generation.

We don't control demographics - The white birthrate is til below the replacement rate while minorities (esp. Latinos) breed far more numerously.

And we don't control Hollywood or the media - meaning the heavy brainwashing of Americans continues.

Do you know what all that means? It means you probably won't win the next election you dumbshit. All the old boomer Republicans are gonna die and more mud kids & college Marxists will reach voting age.

You have no grasp of reality. And certainly no forward thinking.

So...

>civil war is only wanted by the left, and they're the only ones who would want violence because they need it in order to begin the physical destruction of the united states.

No. The 'real' far right, in the US & elsewhere understands that we absolutely need it too. There's literally no way to save the US without breaking the 'law', subverting 'democracy' and violating the Constitution that's protected you so well.

That's the real red pill all you cuck centre right fags and libertarians need to swallow.

pic related

Any idea where the end of the route is?

Nah bro just Google the shit out of it.

Also call the police, pose as a reporter and see if you can get some information out of them for how big they think the turnouts gonna be.

Also, make sure you've got good shoes for running.

THIS
TBQH
FAMALAM

The commies are planning to be there at 11:30am, better get rested anyone able to go

I don't want to get involved with any mayhem, but would it be worth going just to be there?

Im in the area. that's what I'm thinking. I also have a date later and don't want to damage my pretty face.

You'd better come faggots. I'm a hot grill and I'm not afraid to do my part.

>i'm a hot grill
why even mention it? what difference does that make?

I'm shaming you and questioning your masculinity in an effort to manipulate you into doing what I want.

any of you faggots going to stream this for everyone else to watch?

>I'm a hot grill
I'm batman

While I respect your candor, but resent your method.
I have right wing political aspirations and can't risk sabotaging them just to bust some Antifa cunts. But I'll be there nonetheless.