Help me figure this out Sup Forums

I'm a white girl and I always found black men repulsive. Is it just inherent in my psychology? Or is it because as a little girl I watched a movie with a coalburner romance in it and my brother commented on how disgusting it was for a pretty blonde woman to be with a nigger?

>I'm a white girl

I really am though.

>I'm a white girl
sure you are

What's repulsive about them?

It's because you're disgusted about how degenerate apes are.

>I really am though.

>118180058
well you're gonna have to prove it
there are rules

They exist

not sure why its a stereotype for white women to like monkeys anyway, i dont really see whats attractive about them besides their dicks and athleticism

Nigger, doesn't need to be fucking explained. She claims to be white, if so its only natural not to be thinking of racemixing..

Never racemix, don't be a traitor.

Can't tell if larping or serious.They are repulsive either way.Trust me, I have lived around them all my life and they aren't worth a fuck.

timestamped tits or fuck off you dumb bitch

1st tits or get the fuck out, 2 its normal to be repulsed, that is the natural state, if you think otherwise its due to brainwashing.

a you sure?

>I'm a white girl
Lol no

Nah, there's nothing wrong with you.

Now show me you fucking dirt star, cunt.

I'm pretty sure OP is gone. It's in all likelihood a shill thread

>Can't tell if larping or serious.
God I hate this board sometimes

You dislike them because most of them are uglier than shit.

Reasonable

Just their overall physique, I never found their faces handsome, also smell weird and tend to have really dry skin. Overall I feel little sick every time a black guy tries to hit on me.

>OP in the wild

Everyone knows white women are just mythical creatures from the past

what the fuck is that? looks like a rotoscoped nigger face E.T.