Redpill me on Canada

Why people bash them so much?

Canada looks like a beautiful country 2bh. Hokey and Maple.

people bash us because they're jealous that they don't live here, it's the greatest country in the world.

I want to move to Canada dog

It's mostly ignorance and the fact that most people on Sup Forums nowadays are shills from reddit with an agenda.

Let's take the recent news about the Islamophobia motion which has been shitposted about here lately. It's a non-binding motion with no impact on our lives here. The Conservatives passed a nearly identical motion in 2015 against anti-Semitism, yet Sup Forums didn't speak a word of it.

we haven't won the cup since '93.

>knocks on wood

Let's hope the oilers win this year.

What's the best city in Canada?

Nothing is good about Canada. Everything about it sucks. You definitely shouldn't come here Mexico.

Nice people. Even your Muslim are nice. Why is Canada so nice?

Honestly, the country isn't that bad. We're not as cucked as Sweden. The Liberals love to virtue signal, but they rarely actually do anything egregious. There are fewer freedoms than the United States, but honestly unless you're literally saying "every fucking nigger must fucking hang," you won't ever get in trouble.

Every nigger must fucking hang

the country is beautiful, the people are shit.

I'm not sure where all this Canadians are nice people thing comes from. Lived here my whole life and I've met plenty of straight up ass holes. Also health care is not 100% free like people think. Things like prescription drugs and dental are not covered. It's more like, say you get into a car accident and break you leg or somthing. You get bandaged up and see the doctor for free. But you pay for the ambulance ride there, and also the pain pills they will most likely prescribe you afterward. Also maybe the crutches you might need aren't free. Still not a bad deal though.

Best part of the country is east coast IMO, you could try Halifax, Fredericton, even Quebec city if your willing to learn French. But if your visiting, it's not the cities that will impress you, but what's in between.

>east coast
rent a nice little cottage by the beach on the east coast, spend your day by the sea and eat delicious seafood and enjoy some of Canada's most genuine Anglo culture and heritage

>QC
Do a 1
360 and visit a completely new culture in Quebec, enjoy whale watching in tadoussac, visit the planes of Abraham and the oldest city in north America, head out into the countryside and see a sugar shack to see how maple syrup is made, enjoy some great brunch, and general late winter-early spring frolicking

>Ontario...
not really that interesting. Similar to Quebec in terms of things to do, but culturally uninteresting. This is coming from an Ottawa fag. If you want to go here, you can visit the federal parliament in Ottawa, visit Toronto to see the city, and Niagara Falls is probably worth seeing.

>Manitoba, Saskatchewan...
sad to say but not really exciting either. Love the prairies to bits, got folks out there, but the only reason you'd go here is if your passing through

>Alberta
More parties, but you get mountains too. Head smashed in buffalo jump is cool, haven't been to Calgary in a long time, I have fond memories but once again probably only cause I have folks there. Head to Banff to see some mountains and do some hiking/skiing, depending on the season

>BC
DUDE WEED
also more mountains, pacific ocean, but the beaches aren't as nice here. Surfing in tofino is really sweet, if you don't mind the cold.

Territories look awesome, never been but hope to go some day. Same with Newfoundland

Canada is cucked to fuck desu senpai

God I love the USA

biggest Hispanic community is in quebec

Canada has one of the worst healthcare in the world

A lot of people from France (running away from big cities where muslims have basically taken over) move to quebec cuz they speak french and they can work in french, but as soon as they get sick they wan to go back

rent is crazy expensive for small shit places

it's fucking freezing

I went to school in the US for 4 years, apart from the violent nigger problem, I can say that the US is much better

yeah. no

>the Islamophobia motion which has been shitposted about here lately. It's a non-binding motion with no impact on our lives

It lays the necessary groundwork for a future crackdown on freedom of speech, and when that inevitably comes to pass the same people who now say "it's only a non-binding motion!" will be saying "freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences, bigots!"

The only reason Canadians live in Canada is because their government tells them that Americans are gun-toting maniacs. No one else would be so stupid to live in an igloo when if you drove 200 miles south, you could be in paradise.

this is the reason

Someitmes I wish my parents just raised me in Loausiana with all the niggers

Funny thing, here in the Maritimes I was recently buying something from a retired guy originally from Quebec, and without my asking he explained why even though he had stopped working he hadn't returned to his home province... he said (paraphrasing) "in Quebec even if you are dying nobody in the hospitals notice, the healthcare is terrible; whereas here when I broke my arm all the ladies were fussing over me in the waiting room." Guess it's a cultural difference.

That's because the Qubecois are fucking degenerates. The french are scum of the earth DESU, and I can't stand the weak will the federal government has in terms of punishing criminals (look up Vincent Li) and their cow towing to muh natives muh québécois rights. Other than that, I like the country, friendly attitudes from everyone since I've moved here.

Vermont's maple syrup is better

t. spic proxy

>biggest Hispanic community is in Quebec
what
It's not that I don't believe you, but I actually need a source for that claim

>FUCKING LEAFS

Toronto is a rancid SJW shithole. The city is constantly under repair and all the modern architecture is garbage.

The GTA is full of muslims and theyre driving the white communities away.

Quebec is full of pretentious fags and $0.02 street walkers

The government is obsessed with ramming diversity and multiculturalism down everyones throats. The toronto echo chamber wont allow thoughtcrimes that oppose the libtard government, the Conservative party is full of incompetent globalists and spineless morons, and the NDP is legitimately insane.

Theres no fucking jobs, even in STEM

Fuck Canada

i left that frozen hellhole of fake politeness and self-righteous liberal smugness as soon as i left my parents prison. It feels good.

only reason is too many muslim honestly the communism is great

We have to live under the rule of a stupid fucker named Justin Trudeau. He is destroying Canada.

>dog blowjobs
>shitposting
>weedman
>partly French
>anti-islamophohia law
>discount Americans

That last one is because I thought they were supposed to be polite but coming here you guys are easily the best shitposters in the world

why don't you just leave the frozen wasteland to the mudslims? it will be ruined anyways. get out now while you can still sell.

Quebeckers east of Montreal are generally pretty decent, I've found. Of course they are touchy about the language thing, but if you start off with a few words of French (however badly pronounced) they will usually switch to English since you've made the initial effort (assuming they speak English at all, which they sometimes can't). The structural problems in Quebec are due to the fact that the Catholic Church used to bind them all together and since that all fell apart in the 1960s they haven't found any other common cause -- even linguistic nationalism has failed to appeal to all the French-speaking immigrants they've imported. It's a shame.

>who Sup Forums thinks is posting
uhhh dunno about everyone but I always think it's the guy on the right

Leafs have no soul. such a shame.

Muslims dont want to leave major cities where they get their gibmedats.

We're like t he rest of you.

Best example is like America but with the British bureaucracy, the anons screaming sjw haven are correct. We also have a large french population which are like our niggers. We also have Haitians, ie french niggers. Anyways it's a great place to milk the system and do art.... if you know what I mean, but at the same time it lacks so much in culture because of our low population... it's not worth it.

Gay as aids and it's in more shit than a poofter's forefinger

We have a very good quality of life. Imagine the prosperity of America but with the social support of a Scandinavian country. Pierre Elliot Trudeau completely changed the country and ripped it's moral/culturally spine out while selling our central bank to the jews. He stabbed Canada first, now his son is finishing the job.

Underrated post

>It lays the necessary groundwork for a future crackdown on freedom of speech, and when that inevitably comes to pass the same people who now say "it's only a non-binding motion!" will be saying "freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences, bigots!"

Again, where were you when the Conservatives passed a motion against anti-Semitism?

>Again

"Again", what do you mean? You and I have never met.

>where were you when the Conservatives passed a motion against anti-Semitism?

I'm not a Tory, so spare me the "b-b-but Harper!" bullshit that Liberals usually offer to distract attention from their own leader's incompetence.

>"Again", what do you mean?

The Conservatives passed a nearly identical motion in 2015 against anti-Semitism, yet Sup Forums was silent. Meanwhile, these threads are getting shitposted daily.

I'm not a Liberal. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy and hyperbole on Sup Forums. This country has more important issues to deal with than a non-binding motion which was in response to a shooting at a mosque. It's virtue-signalling; nothing more, nothing less.

Like most Americans, I would live in Missipppi or even Mexico before living in Canada

These predominately white states and countries, who worship poser corporate progressive culture and brands should be nuked just like we did the Japs.

Btw just look what nuking the Japs did for the Japs. Seems to be a lot quicker and results oriented than what the Germs supposedly did to the "jews".

>Sup Forums was silent.

No, Sup Forums was calling Harper "best goy" throughout the latter part of his tenure. And one fucking stupid piece of virtue-signalling and/or ethno-masochistic bullshit doesn't excuse another. What's next -- you're going to bring up something Diefenbaker did?

I'm not excusing it. I'm saying it's nothing to be worried about.

>I'm saying it's nothing to be worried about.

What the fuck are you talking about? Don't you know that the Muslims in this country are itching to make any criticism of their violent and backwards religion illegal? If you're a Muslim yourself, you should declare interest.

You could say the exact same thing about Jews, which is why I mentioned the anti-Semitism motion from a few years ago. Nothing happened afterward, and nothing will happen after this.

>You could say the exact same thing about Jews

Except that the proportion of Jews in the Canadian population is not constantly rising year over year.

Moot point. If anything, it would be more concerning that the Parliament would explicitly pass such a motion in favour of such a tiny proportion of the population.

Its not a moot point at all. Its a very valid point.

The rising population of muslim residents has caused problems all across europe and the US, canada is not immune to these problems

Canada is a bizarre, backwards country. We loathe Americanism but yet have just as many shopping malls, starbucks, and McDonald's as they do. We take pride in a shitty product Tim Hortons despite the fact it is owned by burger King. We are super duper nice...on the outside, but inside we detest everyone, backbite our friends and family and are generally just scummy turds. We complain about paying ridiculously high taxes yet think our health care system is a social contract, despite the fact it's shit. We honor our veterans for fighting to save our nation (lol) yet don't tolerate any dissent whatsoever from people who disagree with mass 3rd world immigration and erosion of real values.

In a phrase, we're a garbage little shit of a country that is destined to be taken over by any other people with even an iota of spine.

pic related

A lot of people who want to deflect attention away from the dangers of Islam try to change the subject to the Jews. But what if both Semitic religions are a danger to freedom of speech?

I was criticizing them as well.

I find it ironic that the most culturally diverse areas are also the worst... figures

That's not "history", that's shameless whining. For one thing, the Acadians were only expelled after they kept inciting their Micmac allies to attack the English based in Halifax, and even then only after they refused to swear an oath of allegiance to the Crown (a generous enough offer) -- and even then, after the supposed expulsion which they still talk about as if it were a genocide, they came trickling back in a few years later (and some of them never left at all).

>But what if both Semitic religions are a danger to freedom of speech?

no fucking question about it. in fact i find the jewish lobbies/bnai brith far more corrosive to free speech than any sandnigger efforts to date

Good one

No, people bash us because we are obnoxiously deluded and have an over-inflated sense of self-important. We spin our absurdly underdeveloped inefficient economy and squandered resources as "responsibly managed". We let an entire province of welfare moochers who speak the French equivalent of ebonics threaten us with secession on an annual basis. We throw our ancient and rickety jets and ships into international peacekeeping missions only to see them fall apart and end up getting sidelined to logistics and humanitarian supply runs. We constantly harp about how important we are as a global player when no one wants to buy our overpriced oil and softwood lumber. And then there's King Cuck himself, Mr. Just-fuck-my-shit-up Castro-Trudeau, pissing away our tax dollars on ridiculous shit like moar rapefugees and legal weed when utility and real estate costs are out of control and an entire province has a staggering 8% unemployment rate. Oh, and it's now a federal offense to criticize Islam.

Fuck Canada.