We need more rough play and fighting in our society, we were raised to be pussies by the school and told never to swear...

We need more rough play and fighting in our society, we were raised to be pussies by the school and told never to swear. I suggest we start fight clubs in every city, we show up and disrespect each other. Do gang shit and toughen up.

>hierarchies are older than trees

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vveMFEUCSbI
youtube.com/watch?v=xWVxI6XZAuE
youtube.com/watch?v=5NBnoSYlsB0
youtube.com/watch?v=Fdkg5sPf-tk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah let's give our kids brain damage so they can widen up to the real world

Don't pussy out burger

I hate to break this to you. But as a person who was involved in many fights in the past, I learned a very simple lesson. Fistfights don't solve any significant problems. It's great when somebody is messing with you to kick their ass, but this is not a sustainable plan for making changing in society. Fighting really isn't the answer - but i suppose you and people like you will have to learn this lesson on your own. Hope you don't end up in jail first.

When the police won't help then what do?

Nah, let's just murder each other. No communal stuff, we need to eliminate the weak the old-fashioned way through natural selection.

>I'm 13 and just watched fight club

>He didnt understand fight club was about breaking the matrix but in the end it was a pointless goal with domestic terrorism undertones
>A leaf

Go figure

nah bruh, I lived in turkey where people would fight non stop and most of them have some bravery. same with russians. these are people who don't take bullshit, including me.

Another thing the Nazis got right. Molding boys into men

youtube.com/watch?v=vveMFEUCSbI

wow you totally missed the point of fight club, I wonder what else you missinterperated in the course of your life.

>DO NOT FUCK WITH US
youtube.com/watch?v=xWVxI6XZAuE

Nothing is more important to a nation than the values instilled in its young men, for they will lead the nation in the future

youtube.com/watch?v=5NBnoSYlsB0

>and apparently peeling potatoes is just part of their physical training

Women are not Men they have greater finesse and dexterity they often make better surgeons.
>If they train their hand eye coordination.

This would also decrease motorvehicle accidents involving women.

ahhh, the kids are altright

Men get +STR +INT
Women get +DEX +CHA

>I heard you're responsible for putting fluoride in my tap water

(((They))) discourage strength and ambition among young men because docile men don't fight, they consume

youtube.com/watch?v=Fdkg5sPf-tk

For the most part I agree, I mean I grew up doing boxing and got plenty of black eyes. Then again you do have those kids that will grow up to be wimpy scientist types and we need them too.

The way they trained looks pretty based, what went wrong?

His name is Robert Paulson. BTW when I was like 18 and fight club came out (yeah I'm an old fuck now) we used to do fight clubs in our backyards or somewhere near our schools... good times. This current generation has been raised by PC SJWs...A generation of men raised by SJW and faggots. I'm wondering if another SJW faggot generation is the answer we really need. I don't think so. Bring back old fashioned honesty. Like Al Bundy or Mr Floppy. Fuck all this "don't hurt my feelings bullshit". Fatshaming for instance is good... if it wasn't for fatshaming people wouldn't try to lose weight get diabetes and die a miserable death.

>tfw smash all my friends when we fight with gloves
>tfw at bars guys who try to fight me usually back out or I just plain BTFO them

I don't even go to the gym that often and I'm only 6'2 205lbs. I need to get into boxing or go to some area that has rougher bars. I'm always down for a good brawl.

Yeah but if everybody fights all the time, you can't have a society because there would not be enough stability.

Yea but when has fatshaming ever worked? Like never. Nobody that's fat that gets called fat gets thin. It also doesn't stop anybody that's thin from getting fat. Don't fool yourself.

The point is women suck, and we need the super ego to deal with this.

That's where its a psychological problem, eating to get away from problems. Like gaming for a safe space. That's where you lend a hand and ask how things are going on at home or offer therapy. So both fat shaming and helping is gucci.

Gotta be 18 to post here, pal.

Mods!

I am sure Dan " Kill her and hide her" Schneider agrees with you.