Adoption

Since most of the western world is pooring money into Africa, let me redpill you on adoption.

This is not a cuck thread.

Adoption is by far the most effective way to encounter feminism and the My Wife's Son meme.

You get to have a nice black child to mold, to teach. You will earn kudo's for being progressive, hence to have IRL pussy.
Sure, that pussy will already have had babies, but single moms are throw-away relations anyway.

So you will be able to
- go MGTOW in full effect
- can raise a child the way you want to
- earn the progressive label
- being a caring person which will give you tax returns and other benefits.

I have started this adoption program, going from a city-friendship program between Munich and Bujumbura, Burundi.
From there I got to know government officials and they are helping me with the paperwork to assist German families to adopt a child.

Since December 2016 I have helped 3 German males to adopt without having a marriage certificate.

I know you will think TROLL, or go totally bonkers. But really, what is wrong with raising your own child?

Other urls found in this thread:

de-de.faceb00k.com/burundihilfe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tick tock schlomo

Nothing wrong with it, it's just that those believe in adoption self-terminate themselves from the pages of history for the sake of the adopted kid.

I couldn't do that.

Stop being a fucking degenerate

Not true.
The adopted child will let the memories of the parents live.

Dont be so naive.
- leaf.

I'm confused, adopt a Black kid so it can puck up your socks made of cotton or what?

Degenerate?

You love being white?

your comment about cotton is pretty awefull. The child will have a chance to grow up in a safe place.

And you Sven, can use your shed for ordinary things, like stalling a motorbike in it and be manly again.

do you ever wonder why anti semitism is on the rise?/

this is why op

>Israel
Try to be a little more subtle next time

>open thread curious
>see flag
>leave thread

>You get to have a nice black child to mold, to teach.
>I have started this adoption program, going from a city-friendship program between Munich and Bujumbura, Burundi.
From there I got to know government officials and they are helping me with the paperwork to assist German families to adopt a child.

Nice trolling, Jude

Yeah, get a us proxy or something

In Croatia we will spit on that child.

Here is the German anger, people.

Pls kys cuck

>truth is now considered anger
Oy vey!

And here for you:
de-de.faceb00k.com/burundihilfe

>it's because you have a big dick, honey

Cry me a river.

Perhaps these people can take responsibility and stop flooding the world with babies they can't or wont take care of, right?

Sure there's a corner somewhere around where you can trigger out and calm down.

So what, you found this site, Schlomo. Doesn't prove shit. These people always existed. Just like the maliciousness of your tribe.

His family is cute, his son have his mother's smile.

Totally unnecessary to do this kind of shit. You can tell he has a nice family.

S.O.C.K.
Some Other Cunts Kid
K.Y.S.
You know what to do OP.

Dont you know how many orphans there are in Burundi alone?

There is a big social stigma. These children are often sexual assault victims. Or have HIV, or the mother would be outcast when having no family.

These children would be thrown on the street while hitting 16, then hopping on the "refugee train" anyway.

Why not make sure they can preserve your culture?

t. literally Brazil

>See, goy, I will make sure they will hop on the refugee train anywhere
>Here adopt this based niglet and raise a dindu's wife's son she can't take care of, before she shits out 8 more!
>Please make Europe black, goy!

Laying it on a little thick aren't you shlomo? Why even bother to troll if your going to put no effort into it?

Where can I get an Israel proxy? There's stuff on youtube that I can only get with their IP.

I dont need to talk to you with your photoshops, Hans.

How did your grandma like Ivan on/ in her belly?

Then the Burndi should stop fucking if they'll forget or refuse to apply some tender care and love for the life they put in the world. Even rats know when it is time to stop reproducing.

Ok. So the child is the result of rape, that's horrible and for such victims I'm more than willing to help and see that that they're help.

I'm referring to the fuckers who use Whites as care units for their unwanted ego-projects they managed to conjure up in the short lucid moments they had whilst lying on the back in an alleyway trying to shelter twenty freezing dicks from the uncaring rain.

They won't preserve our culture; eventually the left gets to them and make sure they'll hate everything about it.

ipvanish

It is cool. I have a one month ban on Sup Forums but i get to shit here anyway.
It is also good for torrenting.

Also use a virtual machine for extras.
Firefox, with cookie destruction, ghostery etc etc

>photoshops
I know something that's fake, but this isn't, Schlomo.

Tell me: will your hatred for white Europeans ever be sated? Or will you live for the rest of your life on this hate in you and your tribe? You know what Milton wrote about, Satan, don't you? I think, it is very relevant for you.

Thanks Chaim-I mean Robert, there's a particular video/TV show on the tube that I think Israelis particularly hate that I want to get a hold of.

NP man.

Be safe and aware of April 4th

>>memories live

Stop being such a faggot. What do you think lasts longer, memories, or a copy of your DNA through countless bloodlines?

That's why animals and insects procreate, for the "memories".

>But really, what is wrong with raising your own child?
Nothing. But an adopted nigglet is not your own child.
>This is not a cuck thread.
Nice try Shlomo.

>ipvanish
You idiot.
In this thread I am the Croat, the kikes, and now some other israel.

Wow, holy fuck, what an accomplishment. Are you some type of haxxor, or maybe a wizard?

This is the worst attempt at getting people to adopt that I've ever seen Shlomo.

What's the value of nurturing a shitskin over a white or asian, Shlomo? A bit of virtue signaling just to bang single mom whores?

Chankiri trees are a better solution to the shitskin spawn problem

>You will earn kudo's for being progressive, hence to have IRL pussy.
Yeah because liberals are rolling in pussy. I found one of the best ways to get pussy is to be on the opposite side of whatever political views the girl you like has. At least it works for me
>OMG you are such a bigoted asshole, but for some reason you kinda turn me on
Hate and love are two sides of the same coin, and it is way easier to make a girl to hate you then it is to love you, as long as you in her mind all the time then you will get that ass. Fuck those "turn into a liberal faggot, so you can get all the sweet liberal pussy" You dont know what you are talking about faggot, those Trump supporting Chads are destroying liberal pussy on college campuses right now, because women have some sort of fetish of being fucked by someone they hate.