How did I do?

How did I do?

Get the fuck off of this website, you faggot. Go back to social mediw, you newfag idiot.

you sound mad

You sound like you don't belong here.

I have the balls to articulate race realism on my personal facebook page. do you?

kill yourself

desu he fucking bodied you

analogy's not good

better than nothing still.

also, you can't reason with SJWs.

the only way is to meme them into oblivion.

i find posting memes of fat SJWs is more effective than reasoning, our enemies won't reason with us.

>I have the balls to articulate race realism on my personal facebook page. do you?
Woah man, I wouldn't want to mess with you irl!

Memes aside, kikebook is suppose to be a place for friends and family to share pics of their friends and family. Not a fucking political site.
No one gives a shit about your political opinion on fb. You aren't making massaging anyone's neurons with your "red-pills".

What are you talking about?

He struck a chord with you, didn't he...

That you looked like a woody ass bitch

I didn't even read his entire fb post.
It was too long.

Again.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Dont have one. Why do you?

jesus christ this is the worst thread ever

>look at me, i'm a facebook intellectual

I wasn't walking about that I was talking about his post you rambled at

I am talking about you responding to a question with salt and smug woodys. I don't know how to slow this down for you any more.

How many Toy story pictures do you have user?

>When you're new but you really want to impress your peers

I think what you said was thoughtful but you pulled it out too soon. You should have let them sperg out more. Instead, you made yourself look guilty. Anxious to share your opinion, people will disregard you.

Remember, everyone has an opinion.

Did they respond?

Embarrassing.

Ignore the avatar shitposter.

>avatarfagging
Oh my God kill yourself you cringelord

well done op

6 trillion

You did well until the point you posted this bullshit on Sup Forums hoping to get validation from strangers

this
You should've dropped more Jew stuff kek

>salty woodys

it's all true OP. "Home is where the heart is" (where your family is). If France is full of Africans, it's not France, it's Africa.

Seriously though, name/avatar fags go on DOTR. You're much more insufferable than OP, even he blows too. Have some self awareness for fucksake.

You did good. It would have made me stop and think, were I still that blue-pilled.

>he actually uses jewbook
>my personal jewbook
goodgoy

stupid normal fagg get out

>that really put a snake in my boot

This is OP

>implying anyone wants to live in a third world shit hole with no kettles and strangely shaped paper

You're doing more harm than good my friend

who's being salty now?

can you explain redpill and bluepill

start using the term "fake americans" when referring to anyone that came hare post 1965 or even just nonwhites if you want to take it that far

you will be amazed how lefties get assblasted by that term

Golden. Saved so I can use this argument myself

>shill is buttburt that user does it better for free

This. I had to stop normiebooking because I just pissed everyone off with my views. I like it much better on t_d and pol.

god damn you are such a faggot, posting that shit on fb basically guarantees youll never have sex with a woman

You need to go back.