So Islamiphobia is illegal in Canada

So Islamiphobia is illegal in Canada.

What will get a leaf imprisoned? Saying "fuck Allah with a pork sword"? Bringing up statistics about how most terrorists are Muslim? Saying "mudslime"?

How deep can this go with such a nebulous term?

wasn't it a non-binding resolution?

Have they actually made a law? I thought it was just a motion.

Isn't that against freedom of speech?

It was a motion for the government to say "islamophobia is bad"

Well so far it seems like a motion. M-103.

>leaf land
>freezepeach

literally takes 2 seconds to google it and see that it's a non-binding motion meant to do nothing more than pay lip service to liberal cuckery.

I don't think it will have any issues passing into law. That's the thing.

Its a meme motion that dosent mean shit. I did protest it on Parliament Hill on Tuesday though to show that its not what Canadians approve of.

Trudeau's days are limited.

There is notion in the motion to be passed into law, the fact that it was just virtue signalling is why so many Mps voted in favour of it.

If a law was put forth that actually curtailed free speech a much greater shitstorm would occur.

Memetic blowback will result because of this foolish move

>Trudeau's days are limited.
Do you plan to vote for that crazy guy making memes of himself?

nothing** not notion
im going to sleep

Are you telling me that virtue signaling won't push it into a law? Really?

A motion is hardcore virtue signalling. Saying "We promise to look into it". Passing a real blasphemy law would be total suicide.

What about the next court case which references it and sets a precedent?

sure, it's nothing. now

If you were any other country I'd think so. But it's you guys in the more [current] year.

can't say for certain, but i highly doubt it.
The liberal party blows alot of hot air but they aren't even a left wing party really, much closer to the center.
They say alot of stupid shit, but don't really do much.

Donald alerady won

Justin Trudeau will die either

>in an American prison
> by his own hand to avoid capture by the American troops liberating Ottawa

I would fight to liberate our northern brothers.

I wouldn't. I don't believe they would be thankful.

>Islamophobia illegal

Correction, retard. It's not illegal, just officially 'condemned' by the government. Which means it's fucking nothing and no laws have changed

Judging from literally everyone at my work or that I've come in contact with, we wouldn't. Just nuke us.

Canadians don't have freedom of speech, the US is one of the the only countries that protects speech

>mfw imaging Trudeau trying to rally his troops to face the Trump Train head on

>immigrate 25,000 syrian refugee's to your country
>a year later, they are still not integrating, cannot speak english or find work, and are still on welfare
>make it illegal to speak about islam
>no one can criticise your decision on mass imigration of muslims or will be jailed

4D CHESS BOYS

We don't have free speech. If you read the constitution it says we do, and then lists a bunch of reasons why we don't. In a nutshell, business as usual in Canada.

Go back to sleep Wayne.

It does not carry the force of law but It's a mandate for the government.

>text of the motion
That, in the opinion of the House, the government should: (a) recognize the need to quell the increasing public climate of hate and fear; (b) condemn Islamophobia and all forms of systemic racism and religious discrimination and take note of House of Commons’ petition e-411 and the issues raised by it; and (c) request that the Standing Committee on Canadian Heritage undertake a study on how the government could (i) develop a whole-of-government approach to reducing or eliminating systemic racism and religious discrimination including Islamophobia, in Canada, while ensuring a community-centered focus with a holistic response through evidence-based policy-making, (ii) collect data to contextualize hate crime reports and to conduct needs assessments for impacted communities, and that the Committee should present its findings and recommendations to the House no later than 240 calendar days from the adoption of this motion, provided that in its report, the Committee should make recommendations that the government may use to better reflect the enshrined rights and freedoms in the Constitution Acts, including the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

>abuncha bullshit

>Chink Judge
>Can't tell if the sandperson is the OP at court or if he's the ginger with the cuck look

Drawing only has 3 people in it and it sums up Canadian equality perfectly.

So tell me why, with Canada being Canada, I shouldn't think it will pass into law once a few dozen fake reports are made with Trump somehow being the cause.

I doubt it will make it into federal law but the human rights tribunals of Ontario might make a go at enforcing some Islamophobia rulings.