ALEX JONES GETTING SUED BIGLY

VIDEO TRENDING ON YOUTUBE

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ALEX JONES SLANDERS James Alefantis ACCUSING HIM OF RUNNING A CHILD RAPE KILL OPERATION OUT OF A FUCKING PIZZA RESTAURANT(because people are actually retarded enough to believe it) AND ONE OF HIS BRAIN DEAD LISTENERS GOES THERE. WITH A GUN.

LOOK AT ALEX JONES TRYING TO BACKTRACK OUT OF GETTING TAKEN TO THE CLEANERS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TOO LITTLE TOO LATE BUDDY

SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF THAT BEFORE YOU LIBELED THE MAN.

youtube.com/watch?v=LgE2rbrqQoI

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/03/24/pizzagate-shooter-pleads-guilty-to-federal-charges/
salon.com/2017/03/22/did-putin-use-breitbart-and-infowars-to-help-trump-the-fbi-wants-to-know/
thesun.co.uk/news/3139642/sex-slave-sold-at-birth/
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-jeffrey-epstien-alexander-acosta-sex-abuse-case-20170321-story.html
aol.com/article/news/2017/03/22/Sup
alternet.org/james-harris-jackson-alt-right-white-supremacist-youtube
businessinsider.com/republicans-kill-fcc-broadband-privacy-rules-2017-3
mediaite.com/online/cbs-anchor-who-defended-pizzagate-conspiracy-has-shut-down-website-social-media-accounts/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect
youtu.be/IQPy6dz3w5g
usatoday.com/story/news/2016/04/27/ex-speaker-dennis-hastert-faces-sentencing-chicago/83584440/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Hastert#Criminal_prosecution_and_child_sexual_abuse
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HE DISABLED THE COMMENTS AND LIKE FUNCTION.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He's a pedophile now

Did he cave, or is this him trying Trump's technique at 12D backgammon?

Could this kind of legal action be why that one guy who reported on Pizza Gate vanished from social media? Can't remember his name but he worked for a TV station.

alex is one of "them", he's been working with hillary all along

what a twist

haha he grovels as soon as shekels are involved

He got threatened with all kinds and different flavors of shit.

Who are the info wars reporters that left?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

If you owned a Pizza place and were suddenly inundated with crackpots claiming you were part of a massive pedophilia ring for NO GOOD REASON other than conspiracy, wouldn't you be just a little pissed?

That's someone's livelihood. Take him to the cleaners, maybe somebody will learn a lesson about where they get their information.

He shouldn't have had all that weird art in a family pizza place + all those creepy instragram accounts connected with his business.

>12D backgammon
Topkek

You guys fucking suck at your "jobs"

dead men tell no tales

the gun man should have just killed everyone in there

also, if a case reeks of being a government false flag (which it was) it shouldnt go to court

KEK

No he is just getting sued

We did it Reddit!

perfectly normal people

Reminder: Today Alex Jones reads his lawyer-advised apology to viewers about Pizzagate, as...

>the Pizzagate "shooter" pleads guilty in federal court; faces three years in prison
nypost.com/2017/03/24/pizzagate-shooter-pleads-guilty-to-federal-charges/

And yesterday...

>David Brock, ex-longtime BF of Comet Pizza owner James Alefantis, has *heart attack*; Brock being Hillary's top astroturfer; Shareblue; CtR

>FBI officially investigating Jones/InfoWars for "Russian ties" that helped get our president elected
salon.com/2017/03/22/did-putin-use-breitbart-and-infowars-to-help-trump-the-fbi-wants-to-know/

>Dr. Phil airs episode w/ former child sex slave who flew worldwide on "elites' private jets"; Michael Flynn Jr ties ep to #Pedogate on Twitter
thesun.co.uk/news/3139642/sex-slave-sold-at-birth/

>MSM reports on Trump's Labor nom, who let billionaire pedo Jeffrey Epstein escape harsh charges; Epstein was owner of "Lolita Express" jet + "Pedo Island"; Clinton Foundation player
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-jeffrey-epstien-alexander-acosta-sex-abuse-case-20170321-story.html

>Sup Forums reportedly posts forewarning of London terrorist attack
aol.com/article/news/2017/03/22/Sup Forums-post-may-have-predicted-london-attack-reports/21948284/

>white supremacist who murdered black man in NYC was "member of alt-right"; subscribed to InfoWars/Stefan on YT
alternet.org/james-harris-jackson-alt-right-white-supremacist-youtube

>Republicans sell out supporters; bill allows Internet providers to send browser data to "advertisers" (or NGOs like the ADL / SPLC, bet on it)
businessinsider.com/republicans-kill-fcc-broadband-privacy-rules-2017-3

>alt-right Twitter user is charged with felony assault and hate crime for *tweeting a GIF,* setting precedent for "alt-right trolling" as criminal behavior

Conclusion: There is major agenda to remove InfoWars + Sup Forums as "alt-right/extremist hate speech."

Jesus fucking Christ, are they even from this planet?

I don't know anything about Pizzagate, but something is "off" with these two and with Podesta.

who are the two reporters "no longer with us"?

Will the water filter salesman remain loyal ? Will Obamacare finally be repealed and the curse on doctors lifted for another 8 years ? Is Trump being betrayed ?
You will know in America's politic season 2.

Joe Biggs is one

> that one guy who reported on Pizza Gate vanished from social media? Can't remember his name but he worked for a TV station.

His name is/was Ben Swann. He was also a major Ron Paul supporter in 2011-12. He's still AWOL to my knowledge.
mediaite.com/online/cbs-anchor-who-defended-pizzagate-conspiracy-has-shut-down-website-social-media-accounts/

bump

>Alex Jones officially apologized to James Alefantis by name, invited him on the show, and listed several of the alleged pedophilia charges made against those involved in pizzagate. *wink*

>JewTube placed the video on YT Trending for normies to be exposed to pizzagate.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

oh right, of course - thanks!

THE BEGINNING OF THE END

LMAO

#RipAltReich2017

Good. Infowars is cancer and a detriment to the alt-right.

The other is Big-E

I say this as a more liberal than conservative person, if anyone involved in politics was caught in some sleazy pedophile sex ring, David Brock would without question be in my top five list of people. He's a disgusting little worm.

Wait, we get discovery on comet ping pong?

Fug, that's huge

>alt-right

Isn't this the real cancer? Why does it even exist besides to make lolbertarianism more palatable?

The guy who brought a gun into that pizza place was arraigned today. This is alex trying to avoid a big ol lawsuit.

That doesnt even make sense you shariablue faggot
I stand by this

Not grounds to sue. If it were, there would be no CNN.

I'm so tired, haven't slept well all week. You must be tired too, so much to worry about. Let's get some rest, close our eyes and sleep.

>this thread again.
I'm going to start using plantmatter to in the options field.

Listen you nigger. He has made it eminently clear since the get go that he doesn't believe in fucking pizza-parlor pedo party joint.

he only believes in John Podesta and Clinton.

Now go die you divisionist shill.

This is how I know you are a child

Look up the difference between libel and slander

What makes you think you'll find anything? His lawyers would obviously advise against suing if they thought that would be a problem. Are you retard?

That still pales in comparison to what could have been accomplished in open court, by possibly getting Alefantis to testify and issuing subpoenas to Podesta, etc.

Alex is a pussy.

>The guy who brought a gun into that pizza place

*The undercover FBI agent

When you do what Brock does you can not possibly have any sliver of a soul left. Occultism runs deep in their circle, they may be literally demons. Or they are just some really fucked up breed of gay.

ALEX JONES SLANDERS James Alefantis ACCUSING HIM OF RUNNING A CHILD RAPE KILL OPERATION OUT OF A FUCKING PIZZA RESTAURANT

no one accused him of this you shill

alex been trying to distance himself not from pizzagate as a whole, but that particular pizza place.

He's either in the know and trying to divert attention, or he thinks it's a deadend, OR he's getting threatened bigly so he's too afraid to look into it.

Ajones believes in most of pizzagate, just not comet.

It probably really is over for him and infowars...

Exactly... this will be dropped soon. Just trying to intimidate.

Meanwhile his viewers know he's reading a prepared statement.

what the fuck is in that gif

They heart attacked Brock. Some friends he's got there. I guess they don't want him showing at the court house. I wonder how long it takes before they finish the job. Alex Jones doesn't want a heart attack.

Nah he's fucked.

Yeah, ok shareblue, nice try but Alex ain't going anywhere

naw this will just add more fuel to the fire for his core audience if anything actually happens

same thing when he was arrested for speaking against bush and stuff. It just made him seem like "someone is really going on here and i'm uncovering it"

Alefantis is probably bluffing because Alex Jones has no spine.

Nerve gas

oh kind of like how they've been libeled trump? KILL YOURSELF

What is pizzagate?

If he manned the fuck up like the time he was arrested sure. This statement just appears to be the standard "Apologize or I am taking your ass to court" scenario, and Jones is eagerly abiding to that ultimatum. If Infowars really believed they had something, they would call that bluff as a chance to expose it all.

They will be just fine, but it's certainly not a good look. If the dude can survive calling Sandy Hook a false flag, saying children getting murdered was just an act, he'll be just fine.

is this the end of drumpf?

literally nothing

I honestly believe believe that there is a large pedo ring in DC, I don't know if it has a connection to Ping Pong, but the fact so much media pundits and outlets are dismaying just feels really fucking weird.

Bums me out Alex would do this, but then again, him saying it isn't happening makes it seem more reasonable...

>what is the Streisand effect
People are going to look into pizza gate now.

YOU'RE SUCH A LIAR

GOD YOU MAKE ME SO FUCKING BORED

Let's just see what happens.

I now expect Alex Jones and infowars to become softer, and softer, and softer over time.

But on a such slow dripping pace that people won't even notice. Even years afterwards.

That's is more precisely what I meant with "over"...

It's probably a new AJ and infowars from now on since I expect him to get envelopes with "DO and DO NOT touch" lists of topics.

Being arrested for speaking against bush is one thing,
but trying to scratch on the surface of globally organized ritualistic child abuse schemes is thousands of meters deeper into the rabbit hole.

BREAKING NEWS
CNN LIBELS TRUMP
MSNBC/NBC LIBELS TRUMP

Constant lying and slander sees heads of major news networks investigated for TREASON

And find out what utter bullshit stuff conspiritards believe.

Lol they turned the street cam anothee direction for the FF.

Its all a show. Jones is Controlled Opposition kike faggot too.

Yes, nothing to see here move along

I agree with you generally, but my thing is alex is either dealing with someone pretty powerful, or he's just being a nice/weak guy.
I'm not really sure which, I believe jones is into the pedo conspiracy as a whole, even in the joe rogan podcast he brings it up, but specifically mentions that comet was probably not involved in it, he claims it was an "innocent pizza place".

So it's like he knows there's nothing there, and wants to distance himself from pizzagaters, or there's something there and he's too afraid to uncover it or something. He's basically said alefontis isn't involved lately, a lot of times, it's really weird. There's something more to this

Didn't Alex Jones specifically say on Joe Rogan's podcast that he thought Comet Ping Pong/Alefantis was a distraction from the real pedophiles (Podesta and co.)?

Why would he have to make a statement regarding Alefantis if he never accused him?

goddamn this place gets dumber every week.

youtu.be/IQPy6dz3w5g

These gross hypersexual faggots make gay people look really abnormal/into unpalatable things, whatever else there may be.

sooooo many fuccking shillssss holy shit, the videos the instagram pics ... something is fishy fuckof with the "no evidence" shit you guys are sick shills

>literally nothing
That sounds suspicious. I am going to look it up.

Maybe her she used to work for Infowars

shill of some sort i'm positive

Wtf media lies not stop about trump , nothing happens....

[F] he sacrificed himself to reveal pizzagate

He's playing 4d chess(Streisand Effect). These retards part of pg are acting horribly rashly. They should have shut up and pretended it didn't exist. Christ, even podesta is making public statements bringing up pg. It seems the whole thing struck a chord because why else would they act like this if it wasn't an issue they're genuinely worried about.

INFOKEKS BTFO

STOCKS IN TIN FOIL PLUMMETING

But why he disabled comments

Let's not forget that, prior to his turn toward politics, Alex Jones is before anything else a conspiracy retard.

Good riddance.

Seriously, CTR at least offered somewhat decent bait. These shills are too obvious, and not that creative.

at least u tried

>if it wasn't an issue they're genuinely worried about
That is the main reason I still believe pizzagate is something that deserves at least an investigation. Clearly, they are bothered to no end by this and rather than be completely open and clearing the air they are defensive and only to recent I feel they have been forced to step out to tamp down peoples claims.

I still think a Dennis Hastert style trap is set and waiting for them to make a mistake. For those not familiar Dennis Hastert is a former speaker of the house and life long friend of the Podesta brothers. He was caught and charged for what the judge in his cased called a serial child molester based on bank transactions that raised alerts to bank and law enforcement. Those involved in Pizzagate feel the pressure and any false move for their rest of their lives will expose them.

usatoday.com/story/news/2016/04/27/ex-speaker-dennis-hastert-faces-sentencing-chicago/83584440/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Hastert#Criminal_prosecution_and_child_sexual_abuse

Joe Biggs was let go from infowars almost direcrly regarding pizzagate and how he was one of the main people on infowars pushing that narrative.

When did Margaret leave? I havent really watched much infowars the last few months. Damn she was my favorite

A subtle little redpill for you. Alex Jones is actually part of an initiative that is designed to infiltrate truth movements and sabotage them from within by promoting extremist idealism and portraying emotional instability to belittle the movement, the photo comparison to the original Alex Jones back in the early 90's does not fit the appearance of this current imposter.

Why do they think its funny to post self-damaging trash like this?

His lawsuit will have the same effect as "Lock her up". Free speech wins.

Where's all the shit talk now, fags?

I thought one of the arguments that pgate was real was that these fucks were too afraid to sue because they were guilty.

Where's that claim now? Still think something will come out in discovery?

PizzaFags.

Lizard men?

>A subtle little redpill for you.
Jones like everyone else are pawns in our game and when they are no longer useful they are expendable.

Jones is making a large amount of money doing what he does and that is fine. This episode should be a wakeup call for him that if he would like the take the money and run... now it the time. Otherwise his supporters will drop him for being a bitch or he keeps talking the truth and the feds will find him a nice cell with Jamal.