White males are the most desired race by asian women, black women, hispanic women, and white women

>white males are the most desired race by asian women, black women, hispanic women, and white women
Feels pretty good

Other urls found in this thread:

theblog.okcupid.com/how-your-race-affects-the-messages-you-get-39c68771b99e#.3b5xkgjrz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Black women like everyone? What the fuck why are they so slutty?

Supply and demand. Men don't want them.

wrong file, sorry

Sucks to be black female.

For some reason, Middle Eastern girls are more popular than white girls. That's surprising!

In other news, straight people are much more racist than gay people. My hypothesis is that gays are usually more liberal leaning, but especially that gay relationships don't have a chance of producing offspring.

This is for the US, I guess it's because they're more rare here and seen as exotic.

The article is here: theblog.okcupid.com/how-your-race-affects-the-messages-you-get-39c68771b99e#.3b5xkgjrz

Pretty interesting. I can't say how well this info would apply in Italy though, sorry.

Hispanic isn't a race

Wait so i can post about "our prestigious women" and it's actually objective scientific fact now?

Rare = Genetically healthy, eyecatching, and culturally interesting.

Looking at hoards of black moms with 5 kids and dead boyfriends does not turn anyone on.

Race is a social construct, it's just for the sake of the survey anyway. Also people were allowed to select multiple races, so if someone was like white-Hispanic then their data went into both slots.

Yup and has been since like 2014 I think. Hooray for being white!

>tfw native american
feels good having that oneness with nature look to reel in females

I'm white and not even attractive, probably a 4 or 5 at best and it really does surprise me how well I do with black/latina women who look way out of my ranking. This is one of those Sup Forums memes I definitely believe.

I know, it's awesome being white sometimes. We can thank our forefathers for this.

>Tfw no Native American qt gf

No. Gay people are like 2% of the population. Their options are extremely limited which allows them to be less selective.

braaaaaaaaaaaaaaap bap bap bap

Forces them, not allows them.

>race is a social construct
this is bait. i have been baited.

Good point, didn't even think of that.

Or maybe I've been bated by the "race is a social construct" thing, but who cares? It's statistically significant in this case which is all that matters to me.

>Middle East females are the highest
I don't know what to think about this.

Forget about white males. What you need to ask yourself is are you yourself desired by women?
You shouldn't really care if other white guys are getting laid.

Just trying to uplift people who fell for the "black men are desired by everyone" shit I see all the time.

Of course it matters. Perception of people who look like you affects you.

Also celebrating white dominance of other races' women ITT.

Also celebrating beautiful white women ITT.

No, gays are just hyper-sexual to a fault. See: STD rates, non-manogamous relationships

who is this
for research purpose only goy

Damn does this mean black woman are the least picky? seems they rated everyone high, I'm about to try to fuck some black bitches.

you gotta figure the hotter middle eastern girls most likely have more white features. I know everyone here is a white supremacist but you gotta admite when middle eastern girls are hot they are fucking smoking!