Nigger hate thread

Nigger hate thread.

I was walking at night with my Chinese friend and a pack of about 4 niggers, 3 whites and 1 reluctant Asian who seemed like it was their first time mugging people stalked us outside a park and we knew from the second we heard their footsteps that they were trouble. They asked us for directions to some "jams" (Ebonics for "party" I'm guessing), we said we don't know and moved on and they followed us.

Their second time approaching us they ask if we can help them find the party and we say sure, one asked for bus fare and we said we didn't have any money. At this point we were starting to believe them because they should have robbed us by now.

Then finally a white guy yells "Hey! Give us all your shit!" and they try to surround us (but fail) one pulls on my coat's hood to choke me in place, but it rips off and lets me free. After a few seconds I run on the street to a driving car and yell "Help!" and they collectively gasped "Oh shit!" That white guy ran up to me and punched me in the head but it felt like nothing and they all ran away. They dropped the hood and eventually we found it on the ground.

I'm guessing it was black "gangster" culture that got the more evolved gang members into robbing people in the first place. My cuck country made it illegal to carry weapons in public and even if I could bring a gun, if I shot anyone besides maybe the kid who punched me, I would go to jail for murder. We luckily lost nothing, but now my hood is ripped off my coat. Fuck niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uPTm-8YqJfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol get rekkd white boi

says the guy with the brown ID

so 3 privileged whites oppressed 4 black men into checking your privilege?

not very surprised

AYO HOL UP

Didn't look past the flag. You deserve it.

how is this thread any more politics than my thread that got deleted. fuck Sup Forums, shit forum.

You should have asked them if they know of Tron-x-4 -- the gang master in the southside (make up a ghetto name).

Then they would have been like, "wtf is this cracker talkin bout?"

From there, you would say that you are a part of an elite gang, and you then you ask them if they would like to join to fuck hoes and get riches.

They most certainly would have said no and walked off.

Trust me. I've dealt with niggers and white trash. This stuff works.

>what is concealed carry

Let me guess, TORONTO?

What thread did you post?

muh bin po fugga mugga kfc dindu bup po welfare bix nood

Yep.sad.
Go back to redt, Muhammed.

Close to Toronto

And every fucking one of those coal burners deserved it

Not really m90. Although it is refining the white genes (killing off the ones who relax around blacks) it isn't thier fault. Literally brainwashed by kikes. Normies are 90% of population and they are ALL BRAINWASHED.

Where is the huge repository of these?

It's not allowed in several states.

got them from one of these threads once and added a few from stories I've found over the years

canadians get what they deserve for bending over to islam bullshit. now reality is going to punch them in the face till they wake up.

unless they actually keep thinking words will hurt them more than sticks and stones

This thread needs to be preserved for all to see. Where is desuarchive when you need it.

I've saved them all to post later and make nigger loving kike shills mad.

Actually, I think the niggers use the piss to dye their nasty ass hair orange/red.

God bless you, user.

>Nigger hate thread.
Have fun w/that. Douche.

one where I said only someone as dumb as a nigger would want to procreate

Kelly actually went to my high school. True story. Shit was fucked

Okey doke, Sambo

Sorry to hear about that. She looked like a nice girl from the picture of her.

Was that what lead you to hate wogs? I hate them just because of reading about shit like that, nevermind it happening to someone I know.

[spoiler]There's actually a neo nazi bar nearby and I feel genuinely feel safer because of that, what fucking kind of world do we live in now?[/spoiler]

> Niggers and other races who are mostly if not all Christian try to rob two Conservative voters, but end up with nothing
> Serves your entire country right because a small clique in parliament makes dumb legislation about Islam

The thread says fuck niggers, not fuck Muslims. You must be pants on head retarded.

HE WAS UNARMED, HE DINDU NUFFIN

>An English Neo-Nazi bar
That sounds like the makings of some good stories, user. Also a pretty good defense against the brown invaders.

See in Florida you could have legally shot that worthless piece of shit. But instead your country is too busy unanimously banning "hate speech" against Muslims. Kys leaf

As a non burger only acquainted with firearms in cinema and computer games im pretty sure a revolver can't have an extended mag. If that's even what that thing is. Could be wrong.

By the way if anyone finds inaccuracies in any of the content I've posted please let me know. I want to be able to provide accurate info.

kek

WE LIKE SUM, UHHH

Kek

Well, It's not an outright neo nazi bar since they'd just be arrested and shut down for it because that's the state of our fascist country, you'd only know it was if you knew them or someone who did, you'd just think it was a regular bar full of hard old men.

scar? nigger infested

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uPTm-8YqJfw

Song of the thread. Goes well with webm especially.

Why is Spinelli drawn like a latina, she's fucking Italian-American

Sounds comfy.

Oh lordy lordy

Probably, I've never been though since I'm a too soft myself, but it's good to know that your local community is protected against niggers and saracens.

that's for certain

u jus mad cuz we got DONKS