youtube.com/watch?v=OsIz-aG076g&spfreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=iYY-6XHHUeA
youtube.com/watch?v=fAE6aZRzTIc
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
youtube.com/watch?v=8SwuoDtplfU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

got cucked by buzzfeed, complete loser

Fuck you

Didnt he get to have sex with Brittany venti?

why would i "like" a serial mass murderer you fucking goon?

Yes, but so did Paperboy and like 30 other people.

Yeah Sam, do you want to do a video game together? Actually, you don't need to do anything, we'll just use you as the main character. We can work out royalties.

>He keeps getting away with it!

>activating the phone with gloves on
that's a pretty good stand

link to vid?

Yeah, he keeps getting away with it.

btw guys the second printing of the book is in pre-order if you guys wanted it go ahead and pick it up now faggots

Been /ourguy/ for awhile now.

You faggots and your e-celebs. 10+ posts every day

Good for him.

best sam hyde skit:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1488963208783.webm

So sam, let me know if we can use you for a game... serious.

I had never heard of him until faggots started shilling him here. I still have no idea who he is and even less of a desire to find out.

hows the video game coming along samuel?

he's the definition of a cuck

Yeah

He's pretty funny. His TEDx speech was fucking hilarious and is true gold.

That's a cute Reisen.

He's a solid guy. I like his humour. Too bad (((they))) killed his show.

As an Initial D fan. I fucking love this video of his

youtube.com/watch?v=aOONJGE9FVI

Kill all Lunerians

We can all be victims.

Wind turbines in cars... fucking genius

I do but he simply cannot keep getting away with it

Basically an IRL tripfag. He's better than (((Milo))) and (((Richard Spencer))), at any rate

Fucking Bernstein

Yes, he is spot on.
youtube.com/watch?v=4fHmpTQa0Cs

MAD CUNT

The blacks planning girl in the
Sam Hyde/Bernie video is named cassidy plaud she is a antifa member and got arrested at the the disrupt j20 youtu.be/rbpNe_bMw7U

Yes I bought his book. It's quite good droog.

He is funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=w0aWiXvq7GE

This is worth watching.

If you're here Sam, the Jews just gave you that show so they could take it away.

We love you bruh. Keep lifting.

youtube.com/watch?v=tAAAbwEtZRo

I like his meme and his youtube videos are on multiple layers of irony where I don't know who is trolling who.

Cant tell which I like more:

youtu.be/AdNAhlqnxA0
or
youtu.be/RPfx_jFZQuI

His rep does a lot of the heavy lifting sometimes
He's a holy man though, no question, can tell just looking at him

Nah he's trying way to hard to be alt-lite shit like LE KEK

He is, he's one of us for sure. All oldfags have argued with him I'm sure, he has a unique style about him.

I like him, he's thoughtful in an era of autopilot zomboids.

He knows about the vaginal jew.

Shut the fuck up, sam

Charles is our guy too. I dont know what Nicks views are tho.

We MADE Sam Hyde

Not Sam, if you look at my keyboards you can tell I appreciate the best. Sam's a computer pleb, he probably has whatever rubber dome piece of shit came with his computer.

I just identify with the bro, he's all right.

He calls it like he sees it.

youtube.com/watch?v=HO21RcSx8Eo

Who hasn't had sex with her? Have you?

There's a setting to increase the sensitivity of the touchscreen for use with gloves. It works well with mine.

unironically yes

High IQ comedians have a tendency for depression later in life. Look what happened to Jim Carrey. Past month I get the same vibe from Sam.

Here's some tips to stay motivated past 30...
- Focus on making money
- Take satisfaction in geopolitical wins. For example, Putin is a great source of motivation.
- Watch fights
- Eat right
- Stay fit
- Make Jews rage on the internet
- Counter the resistance

You'll be fine...

Why is the best mde member the least active?

who?

>HOT
>CUM

Postal 3?

Syrian Conflict - Lone Sniper

How did he survive after this?

youtube.com/watch?v=OsIz-aG076g&spfreload=10

>Not Sam, if you look at my keyboards you can tell I appreciate the best. Sam's a computer pleb, he probably has whatever rubber dome piece of shit came with his computer.

youtube.com/watch?v=iYY-6XHHUeA

i fingered Hex in a nightclub once

HEY YOU LOOK PRETTY GOOD

He's married and runs a store

OK I misjudged Sam.

He's cool.

Mother fucker probably has a Thinkpad running Arch just tucked away.

Sam Hyde is a miracle. He's rare like a flower that sprouts from a sidewalk crack and desires to eat George Soros and rape-kill Mark Zuckerberg.

There are no Conservative comedians on the front line except Hyde and Charls and MDE. Think about that. (((They))) have sewn up the game, the "comedy" gatekeepers like (((Lorne Michaels, Judd Apatow, Ben Stiller))), who make sure only nepotistic, safe talent gets through.

Kids don't realize that the "white" comedians they're constantly exposed to and promoted as important aren't actually white. Andy Samberg, Adam Sandler, Seth Rogen, Amy Schumer, Lena Dunham, Mila Kunis, Ashton Kutcher, Jonah Hill...all play "whites" but have a middle-of-the-road agenda. It's a huge disconnect. It's a fucking American tragedy. Because comedy is how white kid fuckups make due. Look at this place. And white kids right now are super fucked and broke and being told by (((them))) that they're bad, racist and going extinct. But the comedy they see is chipper NYC socialites hating Trump.

Sam Hyde is the only senpai filling the void of MAD, National Lampoon, Belushi, early Adult Swim, etc. And (((they))) want and tried to erase him off the map, for telling Jew jokes. They did the same to Pewdiepie.

Imagine how funny TV and movies would be without these (((motherfuckers))) in charge? There are so many Mike Judges who don't make it. That never understand the deep politics. They can't get work, then see Amy Schumer's chubby cunt on billboards, and gargle bleach. A waste. Fuck, look at what happened to Dave Chappelle. (((They))) wanted to put him in a dress. Always the degenerate agenda to stay in their graces.

Hollywood needs to burn the fuck down. Le edgy but true. An awkward odd-chuckling beta like Sam is the arsonist with a million faces. A NEET Jesus who spits blood at these nail-driver Moloch-worshipping kikes.

second one is goat.

This is one of the best things they released in a while.

They're on five, maybe six levels of irony.

Good shit, great book, I hear it's out of print now. I'm glad it's rubberized, it lives in the bathroom (no offense guys) and guests love it, even libtards.

charls is pretty active actually

MDE world peace was good

I would watch a show about that

what are his twitch streams like?

you tell us trippleboi

No. He's extremely ugly and unfunny. He's really fucking hideous like dog shit.

Chahls is the best MDE and also my husband in another life

Holy fucking shit.

i've never seen this

he is one of us

don't be gay now charles still has his manly virtue

i like him, he reminds me of my neighbor

>still the best

youtube.com/watch?v=fAE6aZRzTIc

>I had never heard of him until faggots started shilling him here
>never heard of him
>he came out of no where
>never heard of him
>i spend 1hr a day looking on Sup Forums
>I spend 30mins a day during my normie breaks to check out Sup Forums and see if they have any cool updates on news that i can pretend to be in the know! that way i can red pill and seem smart to all my reddit friends and say I TOLD YA ABOUT THAT REMEMBER

KILL YOURSELF

He shilled himself when he came out with his TED video, which is a fucking classic.

Not only did he prank TED but he delivered a basic gestalt that we know is pretty much dead on.

Ever since then we've taken a shine to the lad. What's the problem?

youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0

is that persimmon?

hints of sandal wood persimmon

And Zoe Quinn.

Quality post friend and I couldn't agree more. The MDE boys are definitely a rare breed.

>i'm smoking weeeeeeeeed
the best

too thicc but she's obviously meant to portray her

ironically zoe quinn started the gamergate fiasco which retpilled a bunch of people who got clued into the SJW conspiracy which led to the election of Trump

amazing how this one purple haired feminist brought the whole house of cards down

What the fuck are you talking about? That tedx was fucking funny but it wasn't the start on Sup Forums its waay before then. I've liked MDE for a fucking long ass time and he was posted on /new/ as well long before the TEDX thing. The problem is lots of you idiots don't fucking lurk long enough just adopt shit and think you know what has happened. Its annoying as fuck specially the idiots who now just post without reading through a thread posting there shitty opinions then fucking right off even though someone else posted that opinion in the third post of the thread. Its shitty and I hope they kill themselves ASAP.

No, he's a retard, also possibly jewish.

we dont like him. we love him.

when he's fucking with the windshield wipers. classic mde comedy physical aggression towards inanimate objects. so good

I think a lot of people are distracted with all the shit going down right now. It's hard to focus on anything other than these headlines every day. This is a cycle, and shortly... if not within days from now people will force themselves to get back to being more productive rather than having all their resources glued to the news.

I've been meaning to contact Sam with a new AAA video game title around three months ago. But have been severely distracted doing counter-resistance stuff. I'm at the point where I'm probably just going to turn it all off completely in order to stick to developing this game, w/ Sam as the main character if he agrees.

It's going to be a great summer, with all kinds of new shit dropping from everybody

Thanks leafbro. I enjoy a Fubar screening from time to time.

just pre ordered his new book....might get another just to scalp it later. I've been waiting a long time for this

youtube.com/watch?v=8SwuoDtplfU

>AAA vidya starring Sam "One Man Klan" Hyde

I hope you're not just fucking with us. We need more details.

Yeh, been brainstorming on it for awhile. I'll drop a character design concept hopefully before this thread locks up.

He's /ourguy/

I would buy this

Gotta go fuck my boy!