Net worth: 5 bill

>net worth: 5 bill
>dates washed up ex wife model with a pre existing child
>becomes step dad
>Miranda Kerr publically announces that he isn't allowed to fuck her until after marriage both humiliating him and ignoring the fact she's has no innocence left to preserve as she's already fucked half of hollywood
>net worth 5 billion

Why do white men cuck them self to this degree

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/02/06/miranda-kerr-says-and-fiance-are-waiting-for-marriage.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are Lucifarian trannies, we aren't supposed to understand their retardation

I feel bad for the guy, he probably has really low selfesteem and was turned down often by white women who wanted to fuck brown guys instead

You wouldn't do that for the opportunity to bang miranda kerr?

Truly a strange relationship. How can a billionaire be so cucked?

Unless he's gay and using the relationship to hide it.

Goddammit why is it faggets like this who end up getting rich?

He is a billionaire and can do better. She is 35+ so washed-up completely. Plus, they ain't banging. She's keeping him celibate.

(((white)))

I support the public humiliation of this jew.

Get it, Miranda. You empowered woman you.

>Miranda Kerr publically announces that he isn't allowed to fuck her until after marriage

nice source you cuk

She is going to take his money and run.

He could just go fuck a refrigerator instead.

>Miranda Kerr publically announces that he isn't allowed to fuck her until after marriage both humiliating him and ignoring the fact she's has no innocence left to preserve as she's already fucked half of hollywood

She's waiting to see how Snap Inc. shares fair.

If you're gonna allow a hoe to gold dig you gotta at least have control of her

This guys in chastity. Basically her little pay pet and he still hasn't even fucked. It's embarassing

Hes prob a christian. Though one of those faggy cuck ones

Unlikely, Tyrone

Google you brown rat. I'm not here to do your homework because you aren't caught up

>>Miranda Kerr
>>age 33

*into the garbage it goes*

>I made a picture in MS paint so it must be true

Try going outside

>Miranda Kerr publically announces that he isn't allowed to fuck her until after marriage
This is what slays me in the pussy. Seriously, where do bitches like this think there blown out beef-holes have that kind of value.

>net worth 5 billion
A fool and his money

we do go outside and what we see is smelly niggers screaming racist because white women ignore them
but you keep thinking blacked .com is reality there shitskin

He actually chose not to fuck her, not the other way around. He comes from a traditionalist christian family. He believes that withholding sex till you love your partner is the best way to form a bond. I don't know how well it works for a non virgin women whose partner list is likely in the mid double digits, but it's worth a shot. Also, he's not fucking her because he wants her to get the birth control out of her system to reduce the chances of having a fucked up kid.

there is no woman on earth i would let cuck me like that

she isnt even that hot (seriously). not into the "model" bodies (aka zero tits).

>Try going outside

Yoiu're having a laugh nigger? It's the worst, mentally and physically that mix with niggers, it's why they try so hard to push that shit in the media. Because they fucking had to, and it still doesn't work.

See these?..

These are called facts nigger. End yourself.

lol @ all these virgins saying a 33 year old VS "angel" is washed up

comparing net worths doesn't get you happiness, and pussy certainly doesn't either

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Exactly. 90% of white women who use online dating services outright refuse to date blacks. And out of those 10% who would, they still mostly prefer white men. White men and Asian women are the most desired partners, with black men and women being the least desired partners.

I guess money can't turn a Beta into an Alpha.

You live in the UK, your country is still mostly white aside from London and a few other cities.

I see mulatto children here all the fucking time.

Hello, slag. Sorry to hear that you hit the wall. You and her are both past your prime and will soon age like milk.

Birth control fucks up kids? What u talking about?

delet this

>online dating services
>OKCupid

Literally no one uses that shit

Give me stats on Tinder, then we'll talk

Check out her legs and feet and delete your account

Underrated post

>traditional Christian family
>billionaire who marries a used up slag who slept with half of Hollywood

>tinder slags are representative samples

Extended use of birth control has a long term effect on the chemicals in a woman's body, which effects the children within. Some theorize that this is why white men are more beta today, as women are using birth control at all times they don't want kids. It takes time to flush out these hormones, but doing it lowers the chances of things like autism, and likely other things like gayness, low t, etc.

I like mummys face better
mummys alert eyes are stunning

>Sup Forums constantly whines about people dropping traditional values
>but if they see someone actually adhere to them they call them a cuck and circlejerk over women being oh so awful

Lemme think about that for a moment, user.

Hmm.

HHHHMMMMMMMMM.

Eh?

Uh...

Hmm.

Nope. Can't sense any reason to bang her let alone sacrifice my dignity for the chance.

implying he doesn't have the ability to do more in 5 years than you can in 20

>time to flush out the gayness

Only like a third of women use tinder, and even then, 2/3s of the white women on their would never date a nigger, which goes back to the 10%. The only women who burn coal are white trash and upper middle class liberal women who want to piss off daddy. The rest are repulsed by blacks.

lmao tyrone is buttmad

but jamal is OUTRAGED

>implying a "born again Christian" adheres to traditional values

See:

>traditional values
>marrying a slut who's fucked half of Hollywood

Pick 1. If she was a good girl he'd have my respect but this is just cuckoldry

Sounds like he is the one forcing her to not have sex and not the other way around tbqh.

I think this is the result of a celebrity crush. Guy was a nobody and probably jacked it to her multiple times a day, then he becomes a billionaire and moves in new circles when holy fucking shit it's that chick I dreamed of banging.

Still a dumb ass.

It's good that he's doing it, but I myself am skeptical of it working on a woman whose bedded dozens of men. It may work in the sense that by ignoring her, it creates a complex in her that she has to try harder to obtain him, and that trying harder means being a good mother and being faithful to him.

>whore that gets paid to suck dicks
>pay her to not suck dicks
>muh traditional values

faggot/10

guarantee she cucks him

His potential makes his situation worse. He could have almost any woman, and he's marrying a degenerate whore just before her looks fall apart.

Degenerate whore WITH A KID.

That's what makes him a real cuck.

It's not a bad move on a girl with a low partner count. By withholding sex, it creates a longing for the other partner, where you build relations with the other person instead of thinking of them as just a fuck hole. I am skeptical of it working on a girl with a double digit partner count though. Who knows, maybe being ignored will make her want him even more, as ever other guy has submitted to her pussy with ease before.

all he needs is to go to a third world country and women wil befall on his dick magically

>being a good mother

She's 33, she's already at an increased risk of having children with birth defects. It will only get worse with time. He cucked himself in every possible way.

At least his wife's son will have a good life. Imagine having access to everyone's snapchats as a kid.

Are you legit retarded?

These billionares are kinda retarded. Why not go after either a smart, normie women who you can appreciate on an emotional level, or a super hot 18 year old not yet corrupted by decades of cock. A 35 year old with a kid is not a good place to drop the chips.

I can understand this in normal Betas but fuck, 5 billion? He must have had hot bitches throw themselves at him all of his life. WTF? I guess money can't buy self-respect.

She has looks, genetics and money

kek
>Statistics and facts blow the narrative the fuck out of the water
>n-nice stupid paint picture
every.fucking.time

Her looks will fade.

Her genetics are worse because of her age. After 32, women are more likely to produce children with birth defects. That risk increases each year. At 35, the risk is the same as first cousins having a child together.

She has way less money than him.

> smart, normie women
you are way more likely to get fucked if you don't date within the millionaire circle if you're a billionaire

if people already know you're name, there's almost no way you can tell if a girl is trying to fuck you over for a divorce later without signing a prenup

Yup. There are beauty queens who are young, beautiful and sexy, and smart and well educated that he could have went for.

She's 25. She can produce three healthy Anglo kids with good looks and smarts

also itt: guys fantasizing about who they could go after if they had fuck-you money and decent looks

If you have any significant assets, you need a prenup anyway.

She's 33 already and they haven't even started to have kids.

literally who are these people

The irony of posting a cuck in an attempt to strengthen your point

>>Miranda Kerr publically announces that he isn't allowed to fuck her until after marriage
Source?

She looks surprisingly young. Then it's him just going after his celeb crush or something. He can trash her anyday. It can be some sort of PR trolling

Just search for "Miranda Kerr marriage"

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/02/06/miranda-kerr-says-and-fiance-are-waiting-for-marriage.html

please do my homework I need to bang Stacey in the locker room

I thought this bitch was still with orlando bloom?

i dont get why these billionairs are marrying these ugly used girls.

There is a 26 y/o girl here in this small town who graduated university and now works as a manager at a big company. she is 10/10 in the looks department and intelligence. seriously looks like some fantasy girl from a magazine and she is smart as fuck and she is single. why not get a girl like that instead of some uggo whore?

This world is one hell of a mess. It can be a PR marriage for attention too or they just felt for each other, or he trolls the public, or they actually do some cuck shit. Who knows

you white boys and your baby dicks just turn women off

gotta deal with it

they are mesmerized by brown and brown pulsating rods

nigh time for extinctions pinkskins :)

this but your mom instead

>autism
>WITH A KID.
And what's with Sup Forums hate on stepparents of same race to quality partners? He can be a father to a White kid with good genetics

she fucked justin bieber at some victoria secrets fashion show, thus resulting in divorce

>white "men"

Lol, I hope she eventually marries him and takes more than half his stuff. White "men" are so pathetic they deserve whatever shit their "women" give them.

Hope he likes Bloom's leftovers

No pussy is worth your self-worth user, I learned this the hard way.

>no vagina is worth that much.

He's a jew, not white. You're a tree, also not white.

dating a girl with a kid is like buying a used car instead of a new one. You get much more for your money but no new car smell.

with 5billion in the bank he does not need to buy a used car

Sometimes people just happen. My fiancé has a kid and she's way wealthier than I am and looks literal 10

Literally who. I assume the chick is a British 10/10 and he is some newfangled tech billionaire?

Why do you fucking cucks even follow this type of bullshit. Why do you poison your mind?

Because some men don't know how to be men. That guy is a fucking retard.

That is pretty much what I am talking about.

Do you really think you would have a chance with her if she did not have the kid?

Your realistic choices here are to get the wealthy 10 with the kid or a 6 right out of college.

For a normal looking guy with 5 billion in the bank to settle for a used Ferrari makes no sense

he is the snapchat guy

He may be into domination including findom. It can stem from the feeling that the money isn't deserved and gladly hands it over to lowly whores who can show a bit of power over them. Feels more authentic that way.

This. It's basic SMV in action. 5B USD in the bank boosts his up to infinity.

A kid lowers a woman's SMV.

>even Vlad is a cuck now

(((They've))) won, haven't they?

They want to save the white race so have to settle with white whores

>has fucked with justin bieber
>chooses not to fuck her until she can get alimony

Why not find someone attractive?

And someone who isn't some used up whore?

Seriously why would you date someone famous if your were rich and famous? Find some 18 year old high schooler and bang the shit out of that

The public doesn't like it.

>Do you really think you would have a chance with her if she did not have the kid?
I'm actually extremely attractive, sad thing not really rich or smart. I don't know, hot women approached me. Would I get extremely wealthy one? Maybe or maybe not.
She's only 19, a ginger, her mom looks 23-25, from a wealthy French family, her parents live in a castle. Almost like Bogdanoffs, except really French.

Because he's rich. Naturally most of the women who approach him are gold diggers. Gotta filter through that shit. But even Miranda has her own shit going on still, and has enough money.

Does it bother you that she has a little black child?

She's like a 6