I've been lurking and posting on Sup Forums for awhile now...

I've been lurking and posting on Sup Forums for awhile now, and have accepted that I can never un-redpill myself (I've tried). Hypothetically speaking, if you were a 30-something CEO with chad-tier looks and billions of dollars, what would you do?

Our new president gives me hope, but our demographics will only continue to get worse. I've seriously thought about where to flee to in 30 years.

Do we consolidate our people in another country? If so, where?

Or,

Do we stay here and fight? If so, how? I think I can make a serious political impact, but would it be in vain?

I write this post knowing that 90% of you are autistic NEETs, but there are some legitimately intelligent people on here and I'm curious to hear your thoughts.

We still have the power to shape our own destiny. What should we do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uNLTbPy0idg
youtube.com/watch?v=5UDe2y3VmOg&t=7s&index=6&list=LLK9I5jXD5MIT7fhMiURsq2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

Honestly I'm considering going full prepped and moving to Alaska

To the stars man, to the stars! !!!!!!

>if you were a 30-something CEO with chad-tier looks and billions of dollars, what would you do?
Are you?

Let's be real, most of us are probably going to die

So just accept that my personal fate is sealed and dedicate my life and fortune to finding a way to reach, then terraforming and colonizing Mars with only whites?

I think humanity will get there someday but this doesn't seem like a realistic plan.

If there ever was a chance, it is now.

We are living in a special time period, where we are capable of breaking the shackles that have bound us for so long.

This is entirely because they have yet to crack down on the spread and dissemination of information over the internet.

Look at what we have done in just this year. The media, the kikes, the globalist internationalists that have controlled the press and media since their invention are PETRIFIED that they can no longer control the narrative.

they WILL shut it down if we get lazy and if we do not change things while we can.

We cannot afford to fail this time; We either achieve total freedom and send all these traitors and enemies of humanity to the gallows, or we as human beings will be completely enslaved forever.

This has been foretold by many wise men, most recently by William Strauss who wrote The Fourth Turning, which so happens to be Bannon's favorite book.

We have ONE chance left.

Be brave fellow anons. Stand up, say no more. We will not take this lying down anymore.

Yes, but I'm not going to dox myself.

Also... RARE. You aren't in MS-13 are you?

I'm just a friendly farmer
Would you like to invest in a coup d'etat?

tough question OP...but just one answer...no other county wants Americans, especially in any numbers , especially after we have allowed our own country to become a literal nigger , faggot , atheist shithole, and why would they want to take a chance on letting us infect their population with the "American virus...win lose or draw, we better get ready to fight it out"

I truly believe that we are on the verge of setting ourselves free, but what about the demographics?

Even if Trump is more successful than we could have ever imagined, what will happen if/when we become a racial minority?

good post user...accurate

Have we, or (((they))) allowed our country to become all those horrible things?

Any non-burger anons want to answer that? Are we welcome in non/yet-to-be-cucked countries?

Ha! You're alright bro

Stay and fight

I had this thought at one time, too. I'm not necessarily Chad-tier in looks, but I have a revenue stream that would allow me to go anywhere. I was thinking some semistable Eastern bloc area where there are poor beautiful women, the shitskins and refugees aren't allowed and the government is middle-of-the-road conservative. Where my money would put me in the ruling class. Also, maybe Chile, but they say that country could turn at any second and they could take your land.

Or Vermont -- you don't have to worry about taxes because you're wealthy, global warming won't touch it, it's socially liberal and it's all white people.

How?

we , by our complacence, our willingness to go along , our infatuation with the destructive culture, by being weak and malleable, yes , I say WE

Get rid of everything that allows the minorities live for free and shit out kids while we work. End feminism and fix the split between man and woman. Build relationships with your own people fix and expect more from them as a society.

number one, avoid buying, avoid paying taxes, the beast is too powerful to confront head on at this moment, but we can starve it , at least a little bit, deny the shekels on which it feeds

I've thought about Hungary. Maybe Poland. It'll be interesting to see where their current anti-Soros policies take them in the next several years and what the EU response to those policies will be. I'm not convinced on that plan yet.

We need public, strong, outspoken leaders for whites to rally behind. They don't even have to be a political candidate, just someone they can look up to as a guiding figure for our race like MLK, Malcolm X, and the best...GLR.

youtube.com/watch?v=uNLTbPy0idg

Im not a NEET. Im actually older than most of Sup Forums and relatively /fit/. I just want to add some insight into the "fight or flight" question. I am a member of my state militia, and I will stay here and fight, as my state militia is highly organized, mainly ex military, and we have a plan.

First you have to understand who is going to be doing the fighting. I can
almost to a 98% certainty tell you that the United States military will not
be involved, they will be home protecting their families, or fighting against our enemies as well, so....who could we be fighting in a societal collapse and what are the odds. That is the frame of thinking you need to have.

The U.N. is the most likely candidate as the logistics for NATO are almost
impossible. I would guess that a combination of militarized private police forces and U.N. troops are the real possibility, but even then, it's a long shot.
Americans are incredibly well armed, and state militias (at least here in the south), are well armed, organized, and have strategic plans, and are supported
by the National guard, and are comprised of many ex-military with lots of experience.

All in all I wouldn't worry. The U.N. would face a strategic and logistical nightmare in America as fighting would devolve into a Vietnam like scenario without half of the ordinance or toys that the United States military has at it's disposal. They would get BTFO in other words. If we had help from our military, even a little, no one could take America.

Our county will be shit like their county. Look a Mexico. They think I they take over California they'll be on top of the world. They don't seem to understand that parts of California have already been taken over by them and it now shit. Every one wants yo live in the white areas and don't seem to get its good because your not there. Once you start moving in the area goes to shit. Your the problem.

You ready yourself for war.

genocide.... us, as sure as niggers stink

There's not enough time to tell. Either a golden opportunity will arise (WE will have to WORK to create this) or things slowly get worse. If things get worse, the smartest thing to do is to flee AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. No sense dying in a camp or in some random act of violence when you can live in another country free of persecution, and continue the fight there.

Basically unless another Hitler comes along get ready to move to Russia or the far East.

Don't fucking run away, stay and fight faggot

Yeah I'm a rich chad CEO too.

Checked, and I've considered this.

A good portion of my money is in assets, not banks. What do I do with it though?

Keep in mind, though: any money made is still taxed. There aren't enough wealthy men willing to fight against them to starve them.

I believe race realism can work as an ideology, and can be adopted by those of other races.

deep down, we all know we are different. We are different in many ways.

But we as people, have always identified with our RACE primarily.

What is so wrong with Whites staying with whites? Blacks with blacks, Hispanics with Hispanics.

We were initially mashed together so that we fight EACH OTHER and not those who wish to destroy us all.

We are all different, some better at things than others.

But the internationalists, and the Jew wishes to makes us all ONE race, as to make us easier to control.

Don't believe me?

Here is Alice A. Bailey,prominent occultist and philosophical influencer of the UN, saying exactly what I had said before. They seek to destroy all Races, to make one. One stupid, dumb, easy to control race.

youtube.com/watch?v=5UDe2y3VmOg&t=7s&index=6&list=LLK9I5jXD5MIT7fhMiURsq2g

If this does not send shivers down your spine, nothing will.

Fight

You ever read that story about the guy who has homless people living in his house and they keep spreading and spreading. We don't have to run to mars our utopia can be here if we can get enough people to want it.

>state militia
Not many states have organized militias. Virginia does though... You from Virginia?

I'm not talking about winning a shooting war. I'm talking about fighting or fleeing a dramatic demographic change.

Witnessed, user. Been there, done that, but see above

Get people to read Stephen Coughlin's book Catastrophic Failure or watch his red pill lecture.
Support Hillsdale College.
And as far as staying and fighting, there is no need for bravery. There's absolutely no choice in the matter. These people want us to die violently and then they want to claim we never existed.

very true and a real dilemma, I can't offer any easy , absolute or "quick" fix, all I can say is that the beast derives much of it's power and authority from the shekel, and somewhere in that fact must be a solution, at least so in my deranged mind, I wish I did know the key

How do we work to create this?

The US should excise Southern California and annex the conservative Canadian provinces (not those colonized by chinks and poos obviously). It's the only way to stay semi-white and remain a major power for the US.

>Hypothetically speaking, if you were a 30-something CEO with chad-tier looks and billions of dollars, what would you do?

I would be the Sup Forums equivalent to George Soros: donating money to organizations such as National Policy Institute, American Renaissance, Virginia Dare Society, The Right Stuff, Red Ice, etc.

I would invest in media content creation that would not only have massive, far-reaching influence on people at large, but provide financial security to those involved so that they would be free to reveal their identities, thus normalizing it for people around the world.

I would champion school programs that teach children to appreciate fitness, art, faith and heritage, so that they are already made strong against cultural Marxist doctrine in favor of that which will really free them from the clutches of our elites.

If you can't convince people to change their minds, change their environment and their minds will follow. After all, politics is downstream from culture.

Checked. I don't want to run away, but will staying and fighting yield our desired outcome?

If things don't start getting better extreme measures must be taken.
Don't be the frog that gets boiled.

We can't shape our future until we join forces with each other. That's the one thing they fear the most. Their whole game plan is to shrink our numbers. Yell us were small tell us were alone.

Im from TN actually, but most of the southern states have well armed and organized militias with the exception of Mississippi, if im not mistaken. We regularly talk with VA militia, Georgia, Alabama, Kentucky, NC / SC, and a couple of northern states like Wyoming and Montana. We arent going anywhere. Not even demographics will change this place as the demographics are not likely to change here outside of some major city areas like Atlanta, which is mostly non white already.

Forgot TX. Texas ALONE could mop the U.N.

Better to go down fighting

Your digits speak the truth. Now stop letting shitskins into your country and be a part of the solution.

From my time here I've learned that Canadians are known for their shitposting, but this is a serious thread.

I would be pumping money into artificial wombs to make abortion irrelevant.
I would be funding alternate education facilities to teach the poor white peoples of the Appalachians critical thinking and civic duty to raise themselves up from their meth addictions and to rise to the top.

One man with a plan can accomplish a lot. Imagine if Hitler said that. Hell imagine if Soros said that. One guy can do a lot.
All you have to do is try your hardest, that's not a joke. You can't control what other people do, but you can control yourself. Find something you are good at or something that only you can do and think about how you can use it to benefit the cause. You said you're rich? Why not be a right wing type Soros guy? I know it seems daunting, but if he could do it why can't you? Don't just give up and say, fuck it's too hard. I know that your individual actions don't seem like much, but if everyone tries their very hardest to do WHATEVER they possibly can to help out, well that's a lot. That's what the enemy does, they do whatever they can to fuck us up on every level. It's time to do the same.

Checked. I believe you, but what do we do about it?

Bingo

Embrace the redpill user. That's the best advice you'll ever receive here.

>I would invest in media content creation that would not only have massive, far-reaching influence on people at large, but provide financial security to those involved so that they would be free to reveal their identities, thus normalizing it for people around the world.
This is the most important in my opinion. We have so many people who we could give airtime to. Nice digits btw

>artificial wombs
This shit is being pushed by trannies, fags and other aberrations. And there's nothing wrong with abortions in an overpopulated world

whats your revenue stream?? cock for cash??

>the beast derives much of it;s power and authority from the shekel

Checked. Yes, but how do you wield that power?

>implying all wealthy people arent redpilled and dont push multicult to eliminate the only threat to themselves
worst larp of the day

>but will staying and fighting yield our desired outcome?
Fucking hopefully, it's still your goddamn duty regardless.

What kind of extreme measures?

if you're unironically a billionaire, make a stand for American values
if you're in tech make a stand for free speech and privacy
and whatever charity or whatever that you do, please try to fix education, that is where the fundamental change must be made.

If you find nothing wrong with abortions please start by aborting yourself ASAP.

>it's never too late

88 indeed, friend.

I agree that investing in media is a good strategy. Just look at the numbers of alternative media compared to MSM. People clearly want something other than the official narrative.

How does a redpilled minority fight back against the new majority, though?

the only race that prospers from miscegenation are negros, and conversely they diminish any other race that lowers itself to breed with them .."hispanics" are Asian, IE Mongoloid stock mixed with Caucasian stock anyway, Caucasian and Mongoloid stock mixes well as they are capable of being equally intelligent and civilized, only the negroids are subhuman and to be avoided and eliminated from the gene pool

Why? I'm not a nigger or a potato and my mother isn't a whore.

I think I've OD'd on the black pill. I don't want to get into it and potentially dishearten you guys, but I think America is fucked. The communists won and our country is gone.

Get creative.

And something I neglected to mention. For every person out there who is visibly fighting and succeeding, that's at least five people you've gone on to influence to do the exact same thing. Your success is an inspiration to others, and it has a very real domino effect.

People in general have just gone fucking soft. We are in a MUCH better position to defend ourselves than any other nation at any other time in history.
The north Vietnamese had to recruit for their political ideology to get weapons into the hands of the people. We already have them. And better weapons at that.
Im not afraid to die defending my clay, as long as I get a high kill ratio IF I have to go down.

Convert to Fundamentalist Christianity user. It's what I did, and it filled the emptiness inside of me. Do all you can to fight globalism, communism, Islam, and governmental corruption. The tide is turning user, but if we don't keep pushing it'll turn back.

shhhh...there aint no such thing as a Kentucky militia

Agreed.

Alternate education facilites? Can you explain what you mean by that?

Do you still have a nation? Vietnam is homogeneous af despite being commie

Lobby for laws that indirectly benefit us instead of allowing the thousands of laws that get passed in favor of minorities every year.

Or enact a plan to seep anti-propaganda that reverses the effects of subversion. It would have to be as authentic as what it is countering, though. You'd have to be 100% on point.

The other venue is to start your own entertainment industry in a predominantly white location and hire experimental pro-white musicians, actors/actresses, etc.

Hollywood as a creative industry is decaying from nepotism and lack of creative thought.

Win the emotions and hearts of the people, and their mind soon follows.

>We have so many people who we could give airtime to.

They don't even need to be that far-right! We could just as easily put more alt-lite/cultural libertarian types out there.

Like, why haven't PewDiePie and JonTron been on Tucker Carlson yet? Why isn't Lauren Southern more popular than Tomi Lahren?

I was at CPAC this year and there were more young people than ever, but they had NO younger speakers for them!

Abortion is ultimate blue pill. Getting people to genocide themselves.

We still have our guns, what do you think...

How about hire more people and help the economy.

I've mastered myself, and I would consider all of you to do the same.
>self-improvement.gif

I believe in us and I believe in the power of one person or a small group of people to change the course of history. More people than you might think do as well. I'm just picking the brains of the non-autists here for more ideas.

I'm ok with trash genociding itself

Done. Now what?

This, Hollywood is simple poison, unable to do its official job, on life support.

Financial independence as a minimum should be the goal of every white man

>ok with trash genociding itself
>hasn't committed suicide yet

Pick one.

Checked, but our duty could also compel us to relocate and reset somewhere else. Yes? No?

If I were a billionaire, I would ask to talk to Steve Bannon and ask him what to do. He's the most ITK any man has ever been.

like I said before ..no easy answerr, just do what you canevery little bit can add up to a lot, the tired old cliche, reduce , resue recycle, has some validity, hide your wealth , wear your clothes out, drive your car into the dirt, we are all in the same boat, held in bondage to a culture inflicted on ourselves , by ourselves...become aware and tell others...every little thing , every penny denied weakens the great beast , it will not die easily , or quickly

Ironically it is the most potent delivery of propaganda, which is why it would be the most powerful outlet.

Remember MDE World Peace getting cancelled? Imagine an entertainment industry that eclipses Hollywood.

It wouldn't be cheap or easy, so starting small and accruing a following would take some time, but definitely possible. The surrounding location of "new Hollywood" would be the location of a peaceful majority-white citizens who moved their for an occupation or appreciation of the city.

Agreed, but I'm talking long-term. I love our country, but I'm afraid of it being a completely different country down the road.

The wealth of nations is factory labor/machinery/tech. if we start demanding silver, and charging for silver, and offering sliver, we can kill the banker dollar.

Birth certificates, marriage license, drivers licenses, social security accounts, they are for fake people called persons. They are trusts and corporations that the bankers own. Thats how they tax everything. They are taxing what we signed over to them. The dollar is debt, when you buy with debt it becomes surety to the debt. Perfect your titles to your property, circulate silver. and stop contracting with the banksters.

>their

There

Good ideas, but will they work in a country that is less than 50% white?

Create a red-pilled system that you're in control of. Start a compound type place to escape to help develop your conscience. Somewhere peaceful and remote, yet with other that you can share the time and experience with. Have some simple things that you tend to and hone hobbies. If you're a billionaire, you could have your own forge and craft weapons if you wanted.

NOTICE THE CHARITIES
MSF aiding ISIS. HRW and Amnesty attacking legitimate governments in service to terrorism. Charities ostensibly helping third world children turn out to be harvesting organs and rape slaves. The best a charity can get is to be a tax dodge. The norm is something out of a James Bond movie.
A massive and merciless overhaul of the entire charity world is necessary.

Dude, you're a billionaire if you're not a LARPing faggot.

Form Super PACs, and start promoting shit like Soros and the Koch Brothers, but for red-pilled shit instead of Neocon/Globalist bullshit.

150,000,000 white people is still a lot of white people

A city of 3 million would establish itself relatively easily considering that's about 2 percent of the white population.

Yes and yes. I personally will and the economy will improve. That;s not the point of this thread, though.

>Our new president gives me hope, but our demographics will only continue to get worse.

Why should I commit suicide? You sound retarded and are probably a Muslim. I wish we could spread abortions to Muslim countries.

This >9000

You're scared of Jews and globalists controlling the Internet, but you love the collectivist Bannon?

Ya know, collectivism is still collectivism even if whites are running it...

Do you really think there would be a free Internet in a white fascist state?

Nope.

I'm sure you're a Chad billionaire and not just a larper