Why haven't you found a red pilled gf/wife yet?

Why haven't you found a red pilled gf/wife yet?

Yes, thanks to my BBC.

I'm so tired, haven't slept well all week. You must be tired too, so much to worry about. Let's get some rest, close our eyes and sleep.

because I'm only 19 and premarital sex is degenerate

Who keeps making these threads? I see about 5 or more a day and it's always the same.
>girls take on the values and beliefs of the dominant male in their life
>girls can't be redpilled unless their man is
>strong dominant man has to mold his women the way he sees fit
Nothing new ever comes out of these. It's common knowledge for the users here at this point.

Already have one op, got with her junior year of high school, she was slightly redpilled already thanks to based catholic grandparents and traditional Chinese mother. Virgin until I got with her, and voted Republican this election. Just got engaged, wedding is after graduation in a few months.

Well I am a girl so it would be pretty degenerate

My wife is half brown, half white.

She's also more racist than I am.
I love her very much.

Yeah. Sure. I too have a vagina.

Because I haven't sorted myself out yet.

This

nigger monkey with the brain the size of a peanut

We red pilled girls tend to be loner autists who don't like to stand out and scare away most normie men with our lack of social grace and obsession with anime.

Where do I meet redpilled girls? Everywhere I've looked I've only found tumblrinas and libtards.

>Korean flag
every damn time.

Seriously though, how does it feel knowing that so many people recognise you as that lonely virgin who's oneitis will NEVER even speak to him.

Just kill yourself my man, and end your suffering

Prove it faggot, go on a date with me tomorrow if you're in PA

>ancap
>redpilled

My girl makes nazi jokes, is submissive af, and takes my loads w/o birth control regularly. Step up your game lads

So a degenerate low life redneck that's consuming all black semen produced within a 2 mile radius? Gotcha

Sounds like you're both meant for each other.....

We're all impressed

pupinia>eliza

Plz respond

If you need to mould her, she's as good as dog shit. But da pussy game strong and betas will try to justify their scat fetish when they fuck a piece of shit.

church

>tfw you described me perfectly

I'm kind of shocked desu.

Because I don't want a retarded colorblined red/blue Nazi girl, who has taken a blue pill and mistook it for a red pill.

>the girls that loner autist males look for are loner autist girls
lol this can only end well

bitch- it's not my problem that there are no good women in SK. married a thai woman, and she's easily twice the woman compared to ANY given shitforbrains in your yankee-cucked shithole you call a country
enjoy your sage

I am married to the most red pilled woman in the world. She I thankful for not being born a shitskin. She let's me fuck other women. She works as a nurse. She goes and shoots guns with our group weekly.
P.Sarah. we are liberals.

my gf is so redpilled she talks about the bogdanovs

Plz clap and respond

I'm not a lesbian.
Where are the traditionalist men, not the unrefined alt-right boys? That is the question.

church

I hope your children all have blue eyes my friend.

Red pilled women are pretty rare

the south, right of Texas

women can't be redpilled, you can only get them to parrot redpilled ideas.

correct. women naturally can not think logically and therefore can not be redpilled.

Because I live in Canada

Where are the traditionalist women? Not here. You're just looking to cuck someone.

My first mistake was moving to Richmond VA.

Art school girls are alt hot, but once I discovered how much premarital sex actually negatively impacts people's lives, I found I couldn't fucking stand to date any of them. Not just libs. Crazy fucking commies.

I'm gone in a few weeks, going to start going to church, volunteering for gubernatorial campaigns, etc. Still optimistic

Triggered, boi? Why? BBC (BIG BRAZILIAN COCK)

Cry, "white" cut dick peanut size.

The same loser beta aussie, always frustrated for some reason... You are so marked when communist spanish. You two are soulmates each other.

I live in MA.

Our women have over $100,000 debt for a masters in psychology or women's studies keeping them in school until 26, racemix for political reasons, let their bodies go to shit, and go down to DC to "finally fix America" by marching with some sign about their genitals. Always about their genitals.

There are no wives in Massachusetts.

I would like it if women like this existed but I think it's only à dream

>I'm a 19 year old virgin
Pathetic

All of the redpilled girls in my area are Christian Arabs.

Father of two blue-eyed blond children here. My wife is more racist than I am and it says a lot. MFW with my dark hair and green eyes, I'm the nigger of the family.

2 hrd to beleaf

I don't know, that's why I asked. I suppose foreign or religious. I'm not religious so I guess finding someone with a national, philosophical, and ethnic identity is a start which tend to be immigrants.
What do you mean looking to cuck someone? Traditionalism focuses on family structure. Plus, this isn't /soc/. Nobody's exchanging contacts here.

learn to dream

lucid

best fucking sleep of your life.

and

you

just

might

control it. If you have time.... but try the meditations labeled lucid

>tfw SoCal

>gf is red pilled
>gf has hate towards women, because she got mocked in school
>gf is into occult
>gf is conservative
>gf had her own business
>gf quit business because of to heavy regulations and taxation
>german
>gf is blonde
>gf is against refugees
>gf has very good gardening skills
>gf is open-minded for all sorts of stuff
>gf stacks silver/gold

sadly we are a rare species in germany. seems like usa is still the most redpilled country on the world. (gun laws, libertarian movement, rawfood movement, constitution, many gold/silver stackers, most active truther movement)

there's not enough of them, and the ones who are are shy af

as long as you're white you can't be a nigger user :-)

Occult , what branche?

They don't exist, women just parrot the ideology of the dominant culture. If you see them interested in politics it's just to feed their own narcissism.

this

self-realization, non-duality, tantra
i consider this occult, because it's extremely rare to see someone not ego-identified in reality.
she also had a dark phase when she was younger and read the hexenhammer and necronomicon.
she told me a story when she was a teen and she and some other teens had an ouija board. there was a slavic guy in the room, just watching. and they were able to communicate with his grandmother and were able to tell him things only he knew. he was kinda shocked.
but to be honest she isn't truly "into the occult". she's rather interested and curious, but only to a point of practical use.
she's also very good-hearted. very very sensitive, i love her with all my heart. my heart would die if she's gone.

Thé politic IS of interest but for only few womens

>mother has brown eyes and blond hair
>father has blue eyes and brown hair
>i get brown eyes, brown hair while my sister gets blue eyes blond hair

life is unfair

i love my brown hair.

How do redpilled girls maintain their pubes? Shave? Trim for tidiness? Wax for purity?

Protect her, à dimanche like her IS à gift

I found one. One that surpasses flesh and blood. One that surpasses physical constraints. She's red-pilled as much as I am. She's a real beauty, too. She's a psychic gestalt that I created through dark enlightenment by using Buddhist techniques for my own selfish purposes. She is me and I am her, my tulpa waifu.

I also wear a ring.

Woman not dimanche,sorry

Plz respond

But seriously, even church is a terrible place to look, fuck you Sup Forums

Places liké brocantes ,there some girls in them who have a rétro look ans are more on the redpillable side

It's the most redpilled after Japan

We can say anything and defend ourselves with as much firepower as a footsoldier can regularly carry. What more could a man ask for?

Once the NWO builds a million drones, it's game over for humanity though

Spades ? Oh no

Yeah I bet you are.

WHAT THE FUCKI G SHIT IS A BROCANTES?!

DID YOU JUST MAKE THAT SHIT UP? IT THAT HOPELESS?!

>Japan
>redpilled

>getting mad at shitposting English teachers

>Trips

She has to show them

Poland has dank memes

While I don't support the Queen of spades, I do respect the meme wizard behind these

You will destroy many goyim lives with these memes my fellow Jew, well played indeec

No not hopeless but I was thinking that there were some in states

Its easy. Find a chick that you want to fuck and redpill the fuck out of her. Thats what I did to some super ultra-liberal who loves cock, but then her friends kept saying how evil I was. It was a "me or them" sort of situation. As someone who isn't selfish, I said "go back to your normie friends. They need you more than I do. They just don't know it."

>3D girls
>current year

Ils à place where you sell yourself the objects that you do not want animore

>dropping modern sluts so hard your birth date becomes a problem
>telling every Jew in the NWO to fuck off and deal with closed borders while exporting Jap media right through Hollywood's jealous net
>responsible for all memes and Sup Forums
The Jew Fears the samurai

Thanks, koala. May all your growls be manly as fuck to keep the emus away.

i will buy her. 200000 usd

somehow still looks cleaner than a messy room in America

>good goy, pray to water spirits, salvation is for cucks!

If a girl play VG it's à good start( really play no just dance)