I have fixed the Balkans

I've redrawn the Balkans to make them great again. Here is what I've done:

>Remove fake countries like FYROM, Albania and Kosovo
>Remove Serbian troublemakers
>Give Bosnia, Kosovo, Serbia to Croatia
>Give Macedonia, Albania and Eastern Thrace to Bulgaria
>Give Constantinople and all of Western Turkey to Greece
>Romania and Hungary stay as they are, though I would look into giving Northwest Romania to Hungary

What does this accomplish?

>The three greats of the Balkans, Bulgaria, Croatia and Greece, are on equal footing
>No more stupidity like Macedonian question or Greater Albania
>No more retarded serbs
>Basically, everybody is happy

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serb_volunteers_in_the_Greek_War_of_Independence
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Give Constantinople ... to Greece
>pic
You sure about that?

>Balkans
Literally the sex problem of Russia. Russians girl go for sex tours there, a lot of international Balkan students take Russian women, a lot of kids from them.

You forget the part where they don't agree on 3 sets of issues and decide to kill one another.

Yes. Constantinople is East of the Bosphorus.

I forgot to mention that I have also given Slovenia to Croatia

Maybe because Russian men aren't fucking them well enough? Is it possible Balkan men fuck and eat pussy much better?

Thought about that, but I am positive this will satisfy them all.

>Bulgaria gets their province of Macedonia, an outlet to the Adriatic and land in East Thrace
>Greece gets Constantinople back and land they lost to Roachland
>Croats get basically all of Yugoslavia

Literally everyone is happy. And on equal footing.

I think its possible to be god but its going to depend on how each subculture views the "overlord" culture. If you could match the sub cultures to an overlord they like it could work. The last thing we need is another Serbia - Kosovo situation.

Transylvania better be part of Hungary or I'm gonna be pretty mad.

Sure, give Transylvania to Hungary. Give Romania's coast to Bulgaria as well. Fuck Romania lol

Well, Macedonians are Bulgarians, for example, so that won't be a problem. Same language, culture and genetics. Same goes for Croatia and Yugoslavia.

Turks and Albos will be a problem - they may need to be genocided if hardcore propaganda doesn't work.

Not too educated on Balkan politics however keeping Walachia in Romania is a safe bet. My only concern is how big Serbia is reminds me too much of Yugoslavia. That being said Bosnia and Herzegovina can live with the Serbs no problem and you could probably convince the Croats to shut up and go run around with whoever the heck is up there with them. Seems like it would work however you do have the major Muslim population in Turkey that would have to bet dealt with when concerning Eastern Orthodox Christians.

> Croatia where Croats are minority

There is no Serbia. Croatia will rule the land, as Serbs are idiots.

Southern half of Albania is rightful Greek land (Epirus). Also, the red protruding Greece literally contains Constaninople, so I don't know what you were trying to accomplish with that. Change these and the map is more or less accurate.

Croatia census 2011: Croatians make up 90.42% of the population. Try again serbshit.

No. Constantinople is west of the bosphorus. I have given Greece Constantinople and half of Turkey. They will be happy.

And saying Albania is rightfully Greek is not an argument. Pic related is a map of Europe in 1000AD - that land has switched hands a lot is my point. If Greece were to get Albania it would be too lopsided.

Sorry thought that was the Serbs flag. Fair statement, yeah defiantly has potential to work now that it has people who won't actually ruin everything they get their hands on running it.

I mean to say EAST of the bosphorus, not west.

Who the fuck wants Albania

ma sve je to srbija

I don't think Bulgaria was never that far into Greece, where did you get that map? And of course lands are switched but the southern part of modern day Albania was Greek since ancient times it doesn't make sense to give it to Bulgaria + Bulgaria has a really nice piece of land even with the minor exceptions I pointed out in the previous post. I love Bulgaria.

>eat pussy
well if they're gonna be cucks then they can keep the women

ma svi ste vi nemci
3000 evra i tehnologija i sva ta sranja
autobanovi, master rasa, alfa muskarci, regionalna sila
250 podmornica, 17 nosaca aviona, 125 razaraca, 450 000 marinaca
170 000 super psyop tehno specijalne hakerske jedinice

No, we don't need Serbs again. Serbs are fucking idiots who shouldn't rule. Just looking at your mom proves to me how idiotic serbs are. The whole idea is to make countries relatively equal in size.

oy vey

MAP* not mom. But I guess mom as well.

you've lost merchant

I'm totally fine with giving all of Albania to Greece, but then Bulgaria would need to take some Aegean land from Greece. It needs to be equal so there are no conflicts. But yes I do agree that giving Albania to Greece and giving Bulgaria more Aegean land instead is probably more proper.

I found the map just by typing Europe 1000 AD into google. The maps do differ a bit. I've attached another one from 1000AD.

And yeah I love Bulgaria as well, fucking loved it when I was there. Bulgaria, Croatia and Greece are absolutely the best countries of the Balkans.

Are you Greek?

in that whole region?

4 500 000 croats amongst 20 000 000 peopple is 90%???

vew lad!

Fuck I forgot to attach the map, here it is

>I'm totally fine with giving

merchant the only thing you'll be giving are credit release forms from IMF and WB because soon no one will be willing to pay for the kike ponzy schemes

After the serbs they are #2 in population in the entire blue region. But absolutely no way we are putting serbshits in control of the land.

This is an awful map
Kill yourself OP

I'm being nice to Greece actually. They'd probably have to give up land to repay debts.

no they're not

the albanians are

croats as an independent nation exists for only 27 years

albanians are artificial meme nation made up from goatfucking tribe cavemens in order to serve geopolitical interests of the germans and later usa

and both of them can't wipe their ass without significant german and nato help

>implying anyone will be returning those shits
the kikes got kiked
soon no one will be returning shekels
OY VEY

also Germany still owes 370 billions of dollars for the WW2 damages that it never paid

I'd rather put fake Albos in charge rather than serbshits desu. But it will be Croatia controlling the land. Croatia is simply the superior nation. As are Greece and Bulgaria.

That doesn't mean much when you're giving lands to T*tars and Crorats, not to mention Eastern Thrace
Bulgarians lost it because they were retarded, they shouldn't get it back

Dumb leaf

>I would look into giving Northwest Romania to Hungary

Come and take it

>Croatia is simply the superior nation.
>exists for 27 years
>can't fart without german aproval
>lives from sucking german cock and hunting tuna
>can't fight, won't fight, doesn't know how to fight, doesn't have the morale to fight, always on the wrong side of history, doesn't have the arnaments nor resources to fight
>entire nation existance is entangled with the coastline

You guys are the Turks of the Balkans desu, don't be so nasty, roach.

That's like saying Greece lost Constantinople because they were dumb so they shouldn't have it back. Are you fucking retarded? I could even wipe Greece off the map as the Byzantine Empire was ROME not Greece.

This map is the ideal Balkans. Period. Now pay back your debts you broke faggot.

It would be taken in literally hours. Romania is very weak.

Lmao. Serbshits jealous of superior Croatia. Typical.

I'm totally ok with this, except Bulgaria should also get Northern Dobruja back from the Gyppos.

As compared to Hungary? It would be a walk in the park to Budapest, just like last time.

lmao

im laffin schlomo

We lost Constantinople due to Crusaders and numerically superior Turkish forces
Bulgarians lost Eastern Thrace because they declared war against 2 countries and left their borders undefended on the other side
Bulgars are beyond retarded

>I'm totally ok with this, except Bulgaria should also get Northern Dobruja back from the Gyppos.
i do hope that you're inteligent enough to understand that he's race baiting

Also, I'm pretty sure it was lost because the Greeks and Serbs teamed up with Muslim roaches to take it back. Pathetic moment in Balkan history. Shame on Greeks in Serbs.

Greeks are still better than Serbs,, but this act absolutely lowers them in my eyes.

Best of the Balkans:

1. Croatia
2. Bulgaria
3. Greece
4. Everyone else
5. Serbs

Looks good. I fucking hate Serbophiles so I'm going to use this map to trigger them.

West. not east. it has never been east.
Constantinople is a city built between the Golden Horn and the sea.

Use it as you please brother

Yeah I'm Greek. I think your map is perfectly fine with the exception of Epirus really (It's not that large it's just like 30-35% from south to north), the piece of Turkey in between Bulgaria and Turkey should be Greek too but I think I would still be ok with the map with just the exception of the islands. If you then take a piece of eastern Croatia in your map I think the map would be perfect and the land would still be evenly distributed if you wanted it to be.

I don't think the countries should have equal amount of land, but there is so many non-countries like FYROM that it would actually work out.

THIS

We did not team up with them
Bulgarians declared war against us and Turks found an undefended border
ofc they'd take the chance

Is that how Romania gets it name? I know that gypsies are known as Romani people... but I never realized that Romania was founded by gypsies.

I am 100% for giving Northern Dobroja to Bulgaria. It's a superior country IMO

>Northwest Romania to Hungary

a region with an overwhelming romanian majority, good thought-process leaf

>Yeah I'm Greek. I think your map is perfectly fine
>Yeah I'm Greek
>hates Serbs
You're not Greek

Thanks for your input. As I said, the goal of the map is to have the countries equally powerful in terms of landmass. I'm sure both countries have a claim to the land. I've done it as fair as possible I think.

he's race baiting kike or a shitskin

I mean, if you like Croats
You're kinda fucked in the head anyways
Pay no mind to him

This is true

nvm you actually are retarded

>it's another 14 year old autists have fantasies about splitting up clay thread

Meanwhile this actually happened
And not only did it happen, it happened for 500+ years
And now you argue over who gets to keep their leftovers.

Pitiful.

>all that clay
I'm going to build McDonalds and Starbucks everywhere

>An empire
How unheard of

Except that it was the Bulgarian Empire that severely weakened the Crusaders (Latin Empire) and allowed Byzantines to retake Constantinople.

And you really should not be talking considering you made an alliance with Roachland, serbshit.

today turkey is a new balkan waiting to happen

That land is Hungarian, not Romanian.

You got it wrong
It was the Bulgarians who were teaming up with the Crusaders at first, but they eventually allied with the Nicean Empire so that they could get more lands
You know how easier that conflict could've been resolved had Bulgarians not declared their independence?

He's just not an idiot. If you don't hate serbs, you are a fucking idiot.

>and allowed Byzantines to retake Constantinople.
WAT
>made an alliance with Roachland, serbshit.
literally WAT

I know, and I'm telling you that it doesn't make sense to equally split the landmass when specific regions are explicitly Greek/Serbian/Bulgarian/Croatian etc.

But, I mean, it's not. Serbs went back on pre war agreements and backstabbed. They then got the Greeks and fucking ROACH MUSLIMS to join them. Disgusting period in Balkan history on the part of the serbs and greeks.

How can I hate Serbs when I'm a Greek
They're our best friends in the entire globe

"We have only God and the Greeks on our side." - Radovan Karadzic

Yup, Turkey is getting their just desserts. They are beyond fucked. It will be split in 3 within the decade.

I think that is why Balkanoids are always mad and arguing. They just can't get over the fact they were ruled and dominated by Turks. TURKS of all people. Not Romans, not Anglos, but fucking Turks. The lowest class of subhuman.

Shit if I knew my country was a slave to the Turks for pretty much 2/3 of the time it existed I'd be pissed off and fighting all the time too. It must do terrible things to the nationalist psyche.

I don't hate serbs though lol, I only really hate roaches. I would say I hate fyromians but it's a kind of pity I have with them for pathetically LARPing as Greeks.

you dodge the oven for too long

vise nations learn from their mistakes

you?
you've been kicked around for centuries and expelled from 173 country

soon you'll loose that desert shithole you call prommised land

no more host for you to leach schylok

Good thing Roaches weren't smart enough to assimilate them. A beautiful, European population becoming Roached... that would have been terrible.

Again, you got it wrong
Serbians were supposed to get Adriatic lands, but the dickhole Austrians forced Albania to become a thing, the Bulgarians were supposed to give at least 100.000 troops in order to guarantee those lands, but the Serbs eventually got Paeonia/Vardarska as a result
Had Bulgarians been true to their word they wouldn't have been "backstabbed"
>They then got the Greeks
They warred against us on the same day, no official declaration because Bulgarians are pussies
>got fucking ROACH MUSLIMS to join them
They didn't
Those Roach muslims attacked Bulgaria on their own
But I know of a country that OFFICIALLY allied with the Turks

there is a reason we call them roaches

they had VASTLY OVERNUMBERED ZERG RUSH SUPERIOR numbers that our nations pale to comparison

and only because of the brute force of huge number they managed to conquer balkan after 134 years of fighting aggainst them

no racial tension = no fun

But we were the first to rebel against them and win
btw thanks for those volunteers Serbro
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serb_volunteers_in_the_Greek_War_of_Independence
>Bulgarians didn't help
hmmmmmmm

It literally doesn't matter aside from the land they took. The exodus got rid of the Turks/Turkified-Greeks so apart from the land there is nothing to argue about. I've only ever seen roaches actually get mad on here out of jealousy of the Balkans.

bulgarians backstabbed and declared war on their previous allies
then they got butt raped by romania, serbia, greece and turkey
and lost huge chunks of land

Pretty sure they became independent much before the Crusaders came. Also, they were under Byzantine rule for only about 70 years. I also know that Bulgaria was able to capture the fucking Latin emperor, and a Byzantine emperor as well. Fucking boss. Turned their skulls into gold wine drinking glasses too.

And the Bulgarian Emperor at the time was Krum, the guy from Harry Potter lol. Balkan history is seriously the best there is.

Dude come on, I have nothing against Bulgaria but this is wrong. read the other replies.

No he wasn't
It was the Asen brothers
You're really retarded, aren't you
Krum was a Turkic Bulgar and that was WAAAAAAAAAY before Crusaders were even a thing

>day of the rake when

>Ancient Greece formed in like 2000BC
>Bulgaria formed in 681AD
>Croatia in 925AD
>2/3 of the time.

Fucking idiot. The Ottoman empire was strong. But I bet their combined hate for the Turks unites them. And the fact that they fought the muslim roaches back is awesome.

you welcome helenbro

you ready for the europe civil war

we should split albania and remove albozergs

Agreed
or
we could make a Greek-Serbian Federation
I think it'd work

Well of course roaches are worse than serbs. But serbs are still shit.

And yes, Macedonians are brainwashed Bulgarians. But why hate them? You Greeks get so butthurt. Just laugh - no one takes them serious.

The best Balkans
prove me wrong

We don't hate Fyromians
In fact, Serbian rule made them good guys
I hate Tatars more

Bulgaria had the largest army AND gave the most blood against the turks. Backstabbing them was pathetic, pathetic, pathetic by the Greeks and Serbs.

They wouldn't have done shit without our navy
AND
They wouldn't have gotten Adrianople had it not been for the Serbs

Them backstabbing us was pathetic
The could've not declared war

Krum was the one that killed Nikephoros I you fucking moron.

Yes, the wars against the Latin Empire was Ivan Asen II I believe.