GERMANY YES

The CDU party wants to get rid of (of official) double citizenships for Turks, ostensibly to spite Erdogan.

Of course not by stripping them from the German citizenship but by making them pure bred 100% Germans - so nobody will ever be able to legally deport them.

faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/cdu-plant-wahlkampf-gegen-den-doppelpass-14940549.html

Other urls found in this thread:

thetimes.co.uk/edition/world/german-born-islamist-pair-will-be-deported-m675vr2p3?CMP=Sprkr-_-Editorial-_-thetimes-_-News-_-Imageandlink-_-Statement-_-Unspecified-_-ACCOUNT_TYPE&linkId=35759956
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Self-bumping for more threads on Sup Forums that actually have to do with politics.
Saturday 7am in Germany, they are still asleep while their country is being dismantled. Many such cases, sad.

>Yet I can't apply for citizenship of any of the 6 European countries my ancestors came from
JUST

Zimbabwe, Malawi, Ghana, Liberia, Sierra Leone and Mali aren't in Europe

Turk gastarbeiters need to be repatriated.

Yes, they are in America, and their people are fucking your women.

Jesus Christ. Erdoroach just told you in no uncertain terms he is invading your country with a roach swarm. Just straight up rubbed your nose in it.

But Germany decides the right thing to do is cuddle roaches? Germany is the dodo bird of countries.

My guess is that roaches are the only ones left voting for the unified globalist party CDU/SPD/Grün (surprisingly LINKE are not part of that cabal), so it's in their best interest to get more of them voting.

They should have set up more stricter conditions than that.
1. Mandatory military service for all able bodied military aged men & women that chose to relinquish their Turkish passports.
2. Non-compliance to point 1 is grounds for immediate deportation, surrendering german citizenship and subsequent blacklisting.
3. Treason or even being suspected of treason will be treated exactly the same as point 2.
4. The only people allowed to stay: the very ill (with advanced stages of terminal disease/illness), they very old.

This is not where this is about, they already have a German pass.
They will have to choose which pass they keep, either their German one or gtfo back to Turkey if they choose their Turkish one.

i think rome tried that once and ended up collapsing

That feel when I have dual citizenship with the USA, so none of this affects me.

The other Anons are excused for not being able to read, but the Article says nothing about choice. Third generations Turks become passport Germans (and still can get their Turkish dual citizenship from Turkey, but inofficially).
So the only effect is that you can't deport them anymore, even if a succeeding party wanted to.

Have fun getting tax raped by the IRS despite never having been to the US.

Optionspflicht is the rule that they want to go back to.

That's only if you make over 110k a year.

You forgot to attach your source.

Is that unrealistic in Germany?

good luck finding a good job in germany.

Hey Chiapetta

How can a nation get rid of citizenship for another country's citizens? That doesn't make sense.

No unrealistic but rare as long as you aren't successful in being self employed

Two words : Beneš decrees. It's not too late

Western Europe seems doomed, they will soon find themselves paying jizya

Turkey bans foreigners from owning property and many of these people will have their assets seized by the Turkish government if they drop their citizenship. This means we keep the useless ones with no assets.

our constitution doesnt allow the gov to revoke citizenship.

also believing anything merkel says after she just passed the car toll which she said would never ever happen with her in office.

They're planning on banning dual nationality if you're Turkish, aren't they?

Refuse to do this and you'll lose German citizenship instead.

>Germany takes away double citizenship
>everyone will just have German citizenship and then appeal for a turkish one since Turkey has dual citizenships
>as soon as those Turks go voting at their embassy Germany will strip their german citizenship for treason

I don't see the problem here.

They can revoke it if the person commits treason against the country or if the person was in military service of a foreign country.
The highway toll was the brainchild of the CSU and Merkel complied because the CSU is a bunch of inbred autistic children who would rather see Germany burn and then seceeding that not getting their way.

rekt

thetimes.co.uk/edition/world/german-born-islamist-pair-will-be-deported-m675vr2p3?CMP=Sprkr-_-Editorial-_-thetimes-_-News-_-Imageandlink-_-Statement-_-Unspecified-_-ACCOUNT_TYPE&linkId=35759956

Sorry for the botched link but Germany is deporting a couple of german born kebabs.
This is a massive legal precedent, mass deportation hype

>>as soon as those Turks go voting at their embassy Germany will strip their german citizenship for treason
Implying they would actually do that. They even let Turks riot in Germany if there is some Turk or Kurd happening, it's Vienna on a national scale.