9-23-17 Revelations 12

What's his end game /pol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xn_l2yS6H2o
youtube.com/watch?v=zor5HT3IcTc
planet7x.net
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/584672/nibiru-planet-x-proof-second-sun-earth-collision-date-2017-video-evidence-manila-bay
express.co.uk/news/weird/748762/Planet-X-end-of-the-world-2017-apocalypse-nibiru
youtube.com/watch?v=hHfhtyazStA
youtube.com/watch?v=4n2N2kondBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0hfP53Uq-tA
youtube.com/watch?v=CB4SvOFf1MQ
youtube.com/watch?v=P285Ld4zdlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-FmrGYvYcUo
youtube.com/watch?v=UFhWTm2L2is
aladin.u-strasbg.fr/AladinLite/?target=09 47 57.708 +13 16 47.28&fov=0.38&survey=P/allWISE/color
aladin.u-strasbg.fr/AladinLite/?target=09 47 57.373 +13 16 44.60&fov=0.65&survey=P/DSS2/color
aladin.u-strasbg.fr/AladinLite/?target=09 47 57.373 +13 16 44.60&fov=0.06&survey=P/DECaLS/DR3/color
aladin.u-strasbg.fr/AladinLite/?target=09 47 57.373 +13 16 44.60&fov=0.08&survey=P/IRIS/color
nibiruupdate.com/forums/topic/the-1987-new-science-and-invention-encyclopedia/
scientificexploration.org/forum/an-ancient-ufo-event-the-‘star’-of-bethlehem
imgur.com/a/6Lldu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The dragon is supposed to have seven heads so where are the others?

Yes when it happened in Heaven he did. But in space it's not like Jupiter is Human or Virgo is literally a human its a constellation that resembles a human.

>revelations

I would call you a dumb christcuck faggot but even they understand that their book says no one will know when the end comes

probably in 3.5-7 years youtube.com/watch?v=xn_l2yS6H2o

Whats the theory?
Explain I haven't figured this shit out yet.

Googlesky is trying to censor a smiley face near Virgo, but they only cut out half the face. This means its the dragon from Revelation.

do pic and watch the vid a few posts up

It says we won't know the day or the hour. But what's the point of a prophecy if you don't recognise it?

FUCK OFF SPACE PEEPEE WE'RE FULL

Seriously though what are we looking at? Just a nebula or some kind of binary star system?

it apparently is a double picture of Saturn

Doesn't it say we will know the signs though?

well thats prettydissapointing.

Possibility:

Jesus did say "no man knows the day or the hour", but he said this some time before 33 AD. It was true at the time he said it.

But the Revelation was given to John of Patmos approximately 50 years later.

Sauce? Are you sure about this?

It still probably fulfills the prophesy since it defenently looks like a dragon and can only be seen with infraRED cameras. And its not like Virgo is a real human (at least in the physical world) just a collection of stars and Jupiter is a planet

That's my bday. I hope his plan is to get my ex back

What happens to those unprepared? Will Kek be accepting of the human race? Why are our memes so on target?

What are the objects that make up the "mouth"?

EVERYBODY I KNOW WHAT THAT REALLY IS AND MEANS!!!
YOU NEED TO WATCH THIS VIDEO. ASTRONOMER NAMED GILL BROUSSARD, INVOLVES NIBIRU USING PATH CHARTS AND ANCIENT TEXTS.
youtube.com/watch?v=zor5HT3IcTc

No idea

is their any proof of Nibiru

Can anyone get the Bethlehem Star in Stellarium?
Is it just the placement of the moon and sun around virgo?

There's also things like a set number of days in Revelations from that sign, but other passages like "If those days had not been cut short, nobody would be saved. But for the sake of the elect, those days will be shortened." So you wouldn't know the exact day.

I dunno its only appeared 2 or 3 times ever so they may not even have bothered

None of us have two hours to watch this. Summarise?

we gon die

Here's what the desciption of the vid says.

Gill Broussard ( One of the smartest people in the world and a christian) brings forth cutting edge information, charts, reference points, timelines and multiple scenarios on Nibiru or what he refers to as Planet 7X. This information has been compiled from China, The Middle East and other locations around the Globe. Some of these texts are thousands of years old. Mr Broussard has put together a very professional presentation and shares them with us in this podcast. Check out Gill and his website @ planet7x.net
The Vatican has known about this heavenly body for millennia. Pope John Paul said he said they would not release information on what is known as the 3rd Fatima. The Planetary Body will fulfill the events of the Tribulation found in the Book of Revelation.
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/584672/nibiru-planet-x-proof-second-sun-earth-collision-date-2017-video-evidence-manila-bay
express.co.uk/news/weird/748762/Planet-X-end-of-the-world-2017-apocalypse-nibiru

EITHER WAY, I IMPLORE ALL OF YOU TO PLEASE WATCH THE YOUTUBE VIDEO.

Yeah but how LEGIT is this, seriously? I've been all kinds of fucked up since this dragon shit thing appeared in google sky.

No

You fags dont understand by making these threads you are giving power to it. Thats the end game the conspiracy is the conspiracy and its all to get as much souls as possible. You fags dont know that you are INDOCTRINATING yourself in the occult unintentionally. Tell me that most of you dont know more about occult teaching than the teachings of christ

Got better vids for proof
youtube.com/watch?v=hHfhtyazStA
youtube.com/watch?v=4n2N2kondBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0hfP53Uq-tA

Here's more
youtube.com/watch?v=CB4SvOFf1MQ
youtube.com/watch?v=P285Ld4zdlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-FmrGYvYcUo
youtube.com/watch?v=UFhWTm2L2is

o its legit

The End of All

Well in the gill broussard video i posted, he labels nibiru as "the fiery red dragon of old" which is what the ancient Chinese have been calling it.

Pic related from the video

Does this mean that we could cuck god by making youtube videos saying"The world is going to end today"

IT IS TO

SINK
THE
CHINKS

I'm really struggling to find info about this. But this video really made me think;

youtube.com/watch?v=xn_l2yS6H2o

It could all just be confirmation bias, but I'm not sure. People are rushing to call this thing a dragon, but the dragon is said to have "7 heads and 10 horns and 7 crowns" and unless we can see the object in more detail, we can't confirm if it resembles this

>one of the smartest people in the world
>a christian
Choose one.

Will there be a humungous star on the 23rd Sept 2017?

Looks like Globox

i think planet 7x (nibiru) gonna screw with us.

>one of the smartest people in the world
>a Christian
choose 2

see

YES

WE GON DIE

FINALLY

That date April 3rd. Between March 29th, the Babylonian new year (first new moon after equinox) and Jupiter at opposition April 7th

No but their will be a Hugh Mungus one though

my inner jew is stealing this image, thank you

Not exactly, ascend or descend.

What is the full gestalt on this image? Is it legit or some cunts fantasea.

its legit you can do it by following the pic on

It's the new schizo psyop.

I kinda dig it.

Relax and larp a while.

OUR LORD AWAKENS

YOG SOTHOTH

Will you be ready to check those digits when the time comes?
September 23 is the 266th day of the year. There are 99 days remaining until the end of the year.

>66
>99

Thanks. Yikes.

>mfw september 23 it's my birthday

BECOME AS GODS

Be happy user you get a very special present

GOD DAMNIT BEANER

A big doomsday event and lots of happenings, but the surprise isn't important when the gifts are good, yea?
Happy future birthday champ.

Looks like Ganon from Zelda

I really, really, REALLY, REEEAAALLLY, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEally like this picture. Can I SATURN IS GOD BOW BEFORE SATURN

THIS IS NOT OKAY

ganon's awakening

The Red Dragon is the devil (Rev 12:9) so I think we can make fun of him

No one knows. We will try our best to guess his plans. All we can do is wait. Praise kek

>MFW TRIPLE VIRGO
>MFW I CAN PREDICT THE FUTURE

aladin.u-strasbg.fr/AladinLite/?target=09 47 57.708 +13 16 47.28&fov=0.38&survey=P/allWISE/color

zoom in and hit DSS2

that's nibiru. nasa leaked it in 2007

I pray that God is female. She can be my waifu for all eternity. We can hang out in the universes She made.

Have we had anyone that can at least rub two sticks together examine the obvious parts of this image? Forget the mouth, we probably don't ficking know, but are the eyes close to each other? Is it a binary system, or are they only eyes from our angle in the galaxy? Also, is it putting off a blue or red phase shift? Would be worth knowing if it is coming, or going.

aladin.u-strasbg.fr/AladinLite/?target=09 47 57.373 +13 16 44.60&fov=0.65&survey=P/DSS2/color

this is what it looks like without infrared

check it out on DECal

aladin.u-strasbg.fr/AladinLite/?target=09 47 57.373 +13 16 44.60&fov=0.06&survey=P/DECaLS/DR3/color

God is about to replace this universe because it's filled with non-believers.

aladin.u-strasbg.fr/AladinLite/?target=09 47 57.373 +13 16 44.60&fov=0.08&survey=P/IRIS/color

nibiruupdate.com/forums/topic/the-1987-new-science-and-invention-encyclopedia/

Looks like a war starts tomorrow 25% of Earth's population dead by Sep 23.
Then the really bad stuff starts.

Digits say I'm the destroyer.

No, I am spartacus.

The red dragon is nibiru refer to these
I knew it had something to do with nibiru.
Thanks for the pics.

Looks like 2017 is going to be the year for Nibiru (Supposed home of the Annunaki from the ancient sumerian texts).

WE'RE FINALLY GOING TO BE REUNITED WITH OUR CREATORS!!!!

no it isnt its the symbol for the Red Dragon

Is Nibiru the Bethlehem Star?

yup

Funny you mention that.

I just so happen to believe that the "Bethlehem Star" wasn't a star at all. It was actually a UFO.
scientificexploration.org/forum/an-ancient-ufo-event-the-‘star’-of-bethlehem

i hate fags like you

oh calm down you sauna pervert

>the "Bethlehem Star" wasn't a star at all. It was actually a UFO.
Hmm.... What if some void farer species, impregnated Joseph's wife with their own life energy?
It's possible the reason why she gave "virgin" birth was not because she didn't have any sexual partner but because something "transmitted" life frequencies in her ovaries?
In fact, this "imbuing" with a foreign advanced species life energy could have altered her DNA chemistry as well, hence why Joseph's biological descendants are the modern non-aging "demigods" who may or may not control the world under different guises?
The reason why ayys might do this is probably avoiding gene death(via reincarnation or reproduction/racemixing), perversion or testing.
This is all theory ofc.

Jesus is one of kind, since he's half-ayy and posses supreme magical powers like immortality,ressurection,telepathic domination etc
while Joseph's children and closest descendants receive very little but just enough to be considered "gods" in modern times.

REJOICE FOR THE END IS NIGH

illuminatis going down

>via reincarnation or reproduction/racemixing)
There is nothing wrong with racemixing you fucking subhuman slav.

Racemixing makes you resistant to diseases

I could see that. Or maybe they injected their own dna into her?

BTW isn't it a "coincidence" that some religious art shows UFO's with Jesus?

imgur.com/a/6Lldu

My Dad when from conspiracies being dumb to full on Earth is flat, Tribulation in September.