#YourPresident

WHEN YOU TRY YOUR BEST BUT YOU DON'T SUCCEED
WHEN YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT BUT NOT WHAT YOU NEED

lol this administration is a fucking joke

>Hillary is running again in 2020

SAY IT WITH ME

BUT IN THE END, IT DIDN'T EVEN MATTER

rake yourself, faggot

N͉͎̠̤o͕̫ṭ̼̮͓̟͖ ̥f͉̬ṵ̦̹̺ͅͅn͈̩n͉͉͚̩y̖͎̰̻͙ ͍̙̭̗̭ͅg͇̘̤͍u̲̺͍̺y̜͓̫s͙̙͍̳̻̳ ̖̘̭ove͚̤͕̲̦̣r ͍͔̦̯͖h̭̯̠͓e͓̞͔̠r̰͙͍̱e ̰i̥͕̞n͈̘̺̞͈͖͉ ̞̼͓̦͚t̲he̙͈̥̜̯̲̞ ̣̩̣̟͈͚͖ḅ͓͍̗̜̣̬e͈̲͇̝͎̰ͅr̟̭̦̯͖̯͈ḙ̲̭n̖ͅs̱̬͙̼̜͍̩t̲on̤͍͚ḙ̣̮͈̙̼͔ ͙̰͈ti̱̻̗̮͎̱̼ṃ̺e̖l̪̮̰̗ͅi͕̤ne͕̳̹̬ ͖̙̥̭͈̰̹h͍̥̪͚i͍̪̬̺l͔̝̦̺la̖̰̗̫r̼͔̣͕̠ỵ͉̲ ͚̣̞̭͍̳w̮̱̺̮o̪̥͍̺͍͉̜n͉͍.͚̼ͅͅ ̘̖͓P̘̜̜̞̫̯l̼̜̠̺̥̗͈e͓͕̻͉ͅa̠̩̤͕̺s̞̰e ̥s͈̘̱͓̗̳end̤̘͓͚̹ ̳̹̘h̜̹̬̲e̼̬̦̲̬͖l̦̰͚̠̱ͅp̼

͇̘͈̭̻̼ͅ

Coldplay is absolute dogshit. Literally Radiohead for sissy cucks.

>tfw 6'4 Trump supporters
You lost, get over it

youtube.com/watch?v=lEDPOPr7qiY youtube.com/watch?v=xe_53ks0SeM youtube.com/watch?v=DIT9sLz29iQ youtube.com/watch?v=byCuGXr42M0 youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4 youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240 youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8 youtube.com/watch?v=ZXnyPkj54yo youtube.com/watch?v=dZHD5IRFuQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ei6UdkrXAo youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8 youtube.com/watch?v=5NdQXOPARWI
youtube.com/watch?v=XpnYpQaHAuc youtube.com/watch?v=oYL407iEClc youtube.com/watch?v=w1SmKle95MU
youtube.com/watch?v=BOyBO-ts20c youtube.com/watch?v=Qac0uUW0sbw youtube.com/watch?v=GjU4rYb_dog
youtube.com/watch?v=E7zj6cB1BZY youtube.com/watch?v=NYpapo4Q3CU youtube.com/watch?v=MDgGqhi_M2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

NOT. MY. PRESIDENTE.

>tfw 6'4 and built like a brick shithouse

if everyone on Sup Forums was put in a steel cage and forced to fight to the death I would easily be the last man standing, genuinely

i sit here sometimes looking at the smart arse posts you little redditors and neets make and just chuckle to myself because if you ever said anything like that to my face (as if you would dare) you could literally be eating pavement in under a second

think on

RARE

So have you heard anything other than fucking Pablo Honey? Or are you fucking deaf?

>we wuz memes and shiet
This is when it all went wrong

>samefagging this hard
kys you shitskin newfag

T-THIS WAS THE BEST POSSIBLE OUTCOME GUYS

I-IT'S TRUE, MEIN FUHRER SAID SO!

There it is.

Circumference is 50 fucking centimeters.

Does any of you actually think that you could manage me in a street scenario? Can you even image yourself opening your mouth and looking anywhere expect your shoes while I grab your woman's ass and fuck her? That's right you can't. You will sit in a fetal position ducking your thumb while I move 45kg weights in a scott barbell curls positioning.

Thanks to these I have immense power that you will never have.

Alright now you know your places fucking rats. I had to inform you how things go in real life because here in Internet many think they are taught boys while trolling between hell and heven. If you meet me in a bar you better keep yourself in your cage for your own sake while I try out your women so she could get a real alphas dick.

Irritated? No can do. I enjoy my life.

If you like Cuckplay you're deaf, not me.

Parachutes and A Rush Of Blood To The Head are great albums though tee bee aych. (I do much prefer Radiohead though.)

So I take it you used Radiohead just because? If you dislike Coldplay just say that you do, you fucking pussy.

And while their new stuff is ass, if you didn't like their first four albums your taste is shit, lad.

Tell me you don't wanna sing "Sparks" to that special lady in your life. I fucking dare you.

plumk is done
qrumpf is done
plompt is done
drimpv is done
glompf is done
fromfl is done
drong is done
tlampf is done
bramph is done
flumpf is done
xrympx is done
blumpf is done

New copyoasta right here

SAY IT WITH ME :

MADA PRES- Oh wait, wrong one, SHUT IT DOWN !

Kek

nah it's been on the finnish chans for a while

He did get pretty far. He's the fucking President.

Merry fucking christmas you island nigger

plonkt is done
frumpd is done
cumpfl is done
turmnd is done
sremrd is done
quemph is done
clumpf is done
axlrose is done
vrumpt is done
blimpd is done
kleptf is done

>he was only pretending to be retarded
>This is Sup Forums's excuse for their God Emperor's massive failure

ahahahahahahahah

nice slide Achmed, but truth will out. Trump was right, Obama was spying on him, Brits were spying on him. Hahahahahahaha. Dems, MSM all proved liars with no credibility.businessinsider.com/trump-feels-a-bit-vindicated-by-nunes-revelations-2017-3 Been trying to post this all day, keeps sliding

Former Drumpf voter here. Not gonna lie, it's been hilarious these past few weeks watching him crash and burn like this.

This. Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

Drumpf is finished. We all knew this idiot orange man with tiny hands could never last as president.

ikr???? Only rural and suburban retards voted for Drumpf. All the city people went for Hillary.

But don't forget, all of these Nazi bigots are on the wrong side of history. She won the popular vote!

And he only has 94 more months to get shit done. What ever will he do?

>heil

>She won the popular vote
That's right, and she probably would have won the electoral vote too if Russia didn't interfere in our democratic process.

"This is the end of Trump" says hilarious trolls for the millionth time

guys, what if WE'RE the shills?

And now we're stuck with a fascist "president" that is normalizing racism. We can't tolerate this.

Not that guy, but I agree. Still, we should remember that all of the bigots are inbred hicks. Educated young people are our future, and they know what's up.

Everyone's a shill, user. It just depends upon whom your shilling for.

The long game might be with us, but how can we stand by while we are facing such an oppressive regime? Local democrats should step up and pass hate speech laws to tell these racists that this isn't their country. It never was.

It's always been our country. You shitskins and your race traitor buddies will be purged.

CUT MY BILL IN TO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST REFORM

But seriously we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

Oh look, a racist. Our constitution says clearly that "all men are created equal." Racists can get out if they don't like it.

That was written when only whites could be naturalized citizens and only white landowners could vote. If you don't like living in a white country, you can get the hell out.

I like most things about Trump. But who here can prove they're not a blind supporter? Name one thing about Trump you don't like.

Um, sweetie? Please tell me you aren't serious. The supreme court has gone over this, too, and ALL of your racist garbage has been ruled unconstitutional. Got it, hun? The constitution, written by the founding fathers, prevents your toxic pseudoscience from ever getting a legal basis. That's why all of your previous attempts to discriminate from slavery onward have been struck down, one after another.

I'm a former supporter. The main thing I don't like is that he betrayed working-class Americans like me with the AHCA.

Now is that what the law says? Oh wait it was legally amended! Get fucked stormfaggot.

Nice shill angle.

Why would you point to the Constitution if it clearly doesn't support your point? We've been a land of 90%+ whites for 400 years, you cunts are the radicals.

Those guys aren't "shilling" - they're just ordinary Americans regretting their vote for Trump, like me.

Again you are wrong. Specifically the 13th,14th , 16th, and 19th amend which expanded voting rights.
If you love the constitution so much maybe try reading it

The 14th Amendment is the only reason niggers have citizenship. The Founders were all slave owners who knew where you belonged. It's a shame Lincoln didn't live long enough to carry out his plan to send you all back to Liberia.

The only bellies my argument. The Founders didn't want you idiots to vote, and for good reason.

is it cause only niggers voted for shilary?