What ever happened to the maple rambo?

What ever happened to the maple rambo?

The god king slayer Canadian leaf?

pic related and based

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Moncton_shootings
theglobeandmail.com/news/news-video/video-justin-bourque-recounts-his-shooting-rampage-in-this-raw-clip/article21981625/
theglobeandmail.com/news/news-video/video-see-footage-of-justin-bourque-complaining-to-police-about-his-arrest/article21981018/
content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,135999,00.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uWHtWSXi8ZM
a.uguu.se/g2jgLrcrbVSa.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dude might still be out hiding. Haven't heard since.

dude shot himself, was found by mounties later.

literally who?

someone give me a rundown?

no, don't shit post. He gave him self in. Killed many cops

He killed a few cops and then disappeared. No Idea what happened.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Moncton_shootings

Maple snek shot 3 Mounties with a chicom m14 and then gave himself up.
Had some sperg out on social media before hand just random rants about conspiracies iirc

don't listen to these newfags. I was here and watched but haven't followed. He turned him self in. Cop's couldn't merc him because cameras were rolling 1 block down. But since jail not a peep

5 rcmp.... fuck dude

>He gave up and got taken into custody

What a wimp. Should've just lived off the land and survive as long as he can while hiding from the law.

I agree but he was locked out..... suburbia isn't land. It's cages for chimps

Killed I meant.
Don't get triggered and shoot up some Mounties over it.

btw his snek shot was a a shootout broad day light in suburbia.

watch the footage again

theglobeandmail.com/news/news-video/video-justin-bourque-recounts-his-shooting-rampage-in-this-raw-clip/article21981625/

>chicom m14
it probably exploded into bits, fucking ching chong knockoff shit lubricated with gutter oil

theglobeandmail.com/news/news-video/video-see-footage-of-justin-bourque-complaining-to-police-about-his-arrest/article21981018/

cops cant do shit. In amerifat they'd hang him

Nope. Norinco M305s are good guns. We get them here in kiwi land.
AFAIK the newer production are milspec apart from metric threads and they are compatible with us made M1A's and are often sought after in the US.
t. Owner of M305, K/ommando and frequenter or CGN and M14tfl forums.

he only shot cops... federal Canadian cops..

Claimed they were following him.

Why would you gear up in neighborhood and expect to see 'fbi' tier police outside your home.

He had enough, look at this magnificent motherfucker.

ONLY SHOT COPS

in your neighborhood ******

Norinco imports were banned in the US after they got caught smuggling full auto AKs to arm gangbanging jigaboos. True story: content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,135999,00.html

Can't pork the Bourque

>Why would you gear up in neighborhood and expect to see 'fbi' tier police outside your home

yeah why would walking around a Canadian town with two loaded rifles strapped to your back attract police attention

Spotted the no funz

Correct and early imports reportedly had soft bolts. That was nearly 30 years ago and the Chinese have got their shit together.

Syrup Snake and Bissonnette, both French Canadians, both gave themselves in the RCMP.

Both products of CSIS's radicalization unit to destroy the one thing from this country succumbing to unmonitored, full-blown diversity–French Canadians.

he walked out his front door dressed like that with 2 feds waiting. 1 walked up asking "yo nigga yo ok?" he just opened

Didn't stop rolled around surrounding woods. Walked into the city saw cameras and turned him self in.

They had Moncton shut off.

Leafs don't have any heroes, but he is one of them

>Should've just lived off the land and survive as long as he can
He couldn't. He was a video gamer still living with his single mom. As predicted, he turned himself in around breakfast time.

I like how you call them "feds" like they're special agents when every fucking town in Canada has RCMP.

He had two rifles strapped to his back, you are somehow surprised that police in a small town had nothing better to do than go investigate reports of a guy with a gun?

I couldn't find a single source that backs up your "walked right out his door and they were waiting" claim. Sounds like he walking around with a gun in a trailer park for over an hour before anyone even called the police on him.

He had a shotgun and an m14.

btw here, surprisingly is the footage of the initial break, looks to be around noon-3pm?

youtube.com/watch?v=uWHtWSXi8ZM

yeah RCMP is Canada FBI.

anyways i'm going to bed. go fuck yourselves you filthy fucks.

Don't forget about the leaf that didn't give a fuck. AND HE ONLY SHOT COPS.

well fuck me, the thumbnail looked legit but no shots went off......

this is the same setting buting its the girl screaming and shot fired... etc

WE GOT THEM SO BROADCAST OUR MEME SONG ON LIVE NEWS!

a.uguu.se/g2jgLrcrbVSa.mp4

o ya fuck me forgot that too, pol ergh.... Sup Forums actually did it

No, this happening was a collaboration between the old Sup Forums and Sup Forums

CSIS is the Canadian FBI, RCMP give people jaywalking tickets

footage doesn't support your claim at all. Like I said he was walking around a trailer park with guns strapped to his back and then people called the cops on him.

>a.uguu.se/g2jgLrcrbVSa.mp4
I know it was Sup Forums because back then I was only Sup Forums

saved, might print

I was here exclusively during the incident, those posts are from Sup Forums

Aren't the mounties more like State Police in the US?

nice Arsenal

honestly,
..... i was strictly Sup Forums ,,,,,,,, could of been a pol/b tard curator

From the quality of that photo, I'd say he got elected PM.

so has he gone to trial yet? That was a pretty epic night but kind of had a boring ending (turning himself in)

no, we have state police / provincial police which act as our highway policemen.

rcmp are our FBI

csis is our nsa

I made this thread because I don't obviously give too much fucks nigger. I want to know also

MOAR, lost my comp years ago.

MOAR

I looked it up, he pled guilty, said soory to the families of the slain mounties and got a life sentence (75 years)

The prophecy of the manliest leaf came true!