America's Worst Leader

Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't. Every flaw in society today - welfare niggers, single moms, feminism, mass immigration - comes from this man's regime. Truly worthy of contempt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S3GT9UN7nDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPT*

Can't.

This is the gangster that turbocharged the deep state beyond its legal mandate.

The cripple leads the charge.

really makes you think.

Fucking terrible leader AND he played a role in JFK's assassination. He was in on it. Pathetic.

>welfare niggers, single moms, feminism
Another man's detriment is another man's gain, eh?

youre right

Pretty much Woodrow Wilson, FDR, lyndon Johnson, and Obama I'm guessing are the lineage and legacy of progressive decadence of America.

They each lead the US on quantum leaps into leftist territory

How could you forget Jimmy fucking Carter?

This. Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton and JFK weren't really progressive democrats at all.

Woodrow Wilson, FDR, LBJ, and James Buchanan would be my picks for worst US presidents.

"He was one of +them+"
- Clay Caczmarek

>implying the period Wilson's wife in temporary charge when he suffered a stroke was better

Great post, I wholeheartedly agree.

>Obama
>Progressive

Wilson, FDR, Johnson
The Unholy Trinity.

Johnson He then tasked the Secret Service with keeping his philandering from his wife, but it obviously did not do a good job at that. His wife had full knowledge of everything and sometimes even supported it. At parties, he would make obvious passes at girls right in front of his wife. One of the girls who stayed over at his place got awakened in the middle of the night by Johnson holding a flashlight and saying, “Move over. This is your president.”

As for waving around his cock (a little extension of him that he had affectionately nicknamed “Jumbo”), he was said to piss in public whenever he felt like it, and if anyone dared confront him, he would whip his dick around and challenge the poor sap with, “Have you seen anything bigger than this?”…
youtu.be/S3GT9UN7nDo

Korea OUT

He was impotent. He didn't do anything except lead to Reagan, oversee stagflation, and look like a chump.

He's like one of those things that would have sounded like a really good idea at the time but things didn't work out. Like marrying someone who has everything in common with you. Theory vs reality.

But overall he was just shitty. There's not progressive movement, new deal, war on poverty, great society, or Obamacare sjw petri dish success like the named 'accomplished'

This, all of them issued in some seriously fucked up shit. I get what FDR was trying to do, but he was a retard. Trump is how you do populism for the little man.

Buchanan just sat on his ass and let the southern states arm up for the civil war which is why it was so costly. Easily the worst preside t