Redpill me on gays

Redpill me on gays.
Is there any information about them kept hidden as not to offend?
Is there any argument against gay liberty other then muh bible?
I dont see any reason why someone would be against it. Yet homophobia is consistently popping up in every culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

traditioninaction.org/HotTopics/a02rStatistcs.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?uid=11501300&cmd=showdetailview&indexed=google
nytimes.com/2010/01/29/us/29sfmetro.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20642872
whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/
youtube.com/watch?v=n9M0xcs2Vw4
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we gotta outbreed the bad guys.... as long as that is handled then idc fuck dudes

/thread

It's a decoy issue to keep the population chasing its tail.

Literally who gives a shit when there is kikes and mudslimes to worry about

When they start acting normal, then I will treat them normal.
In other words, I hate when people act like fags and think it's cute or funny.

faggots should be hanged, anyone who disagrees has already let (((them))) get in their head
>push things extremely far to the left (transgenderism, pedophilia)
>then make other things not so far to the left look normal (faggots)

don't be the good goys they expect you to be

im going to need more then a "if you disagree with me you are wrong by default"

If you're so correct then you could very easily convince me with an argument. Im all ears.

They generally suck

all if this plus it corrupts our christians traditions, faggots are that way because they rejected jesus

They same chemical in your body that causes biological homosexuality (endocrine) also causes autism, bipolar, Cushing disease, and other personality/mental disorders. Comes from an imbalance in hormonal/adrenal gland function, that's right, no one is 'born gay' it's literally a mental disorder no matter what way you slice it. Just look up endocrine and enjoy the new world of knowledge.

Also playing with opposite gendered toys is directly correlated with biological influence on homosexuality. Yet the lack of disproportionate gender swap play and clothing among adopted children of LGBT couples is used as "proof" that LGBT couples do not influence the sexuality of their children, which is a lie.

According to an article in peer reviewed journal "Sex Roles" published in 2010 (submitted 2009) when you actually interview the children, something modern studies refuse to do, I wonder (((why))), you find that children of LGBT couples disproportionately answer at age 7 "I don't necessarily see myself engaging in a heterosexual relationship when I'm older"

This directly implies that faggots DO influence the sexuality of their adopted children, and exposure to normalization of homsexaulity DOES cause a spreading of homosexual tendencies. No long term studies have been conducted, again, I wonder (((why))).

>Despite being 5% of the population they account for 70% of HIV carriers

>Equating HIV with gays is bigotry!
in the same breath
>Cutting HIV funding is anti-gay!

>Despite this overwhelming representation, they've lobbied to force blood banks to accept their donations.

>What goes on in their bedroom is none of my business

Yeah right

That's a good one too. They also love molesting children, since most molested children grow up to be faggots themselves, and faggots only see other faggots as people, so they need to infect us and multiply.

God I hate faggots.

For the most part agree with this
Gay life expectancy is like 10 years shorter than average because as it turns out sticking your dicks in butts a lot isn't a very good idea health wise.

We still have to legalize pederasty

Do you have a single study to prove that or are your positions based on emotions?

The "lgbqtsuxihop" movement has been pushing for pedophilia from the start.
Gay men are not just normal people that are sexually atracted to people of the same gender. They are complete and utter sexual deviants.
Drinking piss, eating shit, inflicting physical harm etc are only found in extreme fringes in straight people, and they would hide their deviancy at all cost.
But for gays, that is so common that they have signs for it that they unashamably flaunt publicly.
They are riddled with sexually transmitted diseases due to their unhinged lifestyle, and they take no precaution against it. And will infact purpusfully spread it to others.
The toilets in gay clubs are a mess, fags will lay naked on the floor, and let other fags se tehm as a toilet, the floors and walls are covered in shit, piss and semen, and there are large communities within the gay community that will literally lick and smear said walls and floors in hope that some of it will give them aids.
If they get aids, they make a game out of it to spread it to as many as they can.

I dont mind the gays, if the like rubbing tips i couldnt give a fuck, just fuck off with having to tell everyone your gay

>random bullshit claim with no evidence
Convincing

Found the homosexual.

Why don't you look up the rates for child sexual abuse by gender, then compare it to the % of the population that is homosexual and find out for yourself?

Then take a look at how many homosexuals have reported being sexually abused as children? Almost 50% of them.

They wouldn't allow it because it would end all the different kinds of sexual deviancy over night. All kinds of gayness, all kinds of trans, all kinds of everything, are just people who needed pederasty, but whos minds are blocking them from realizing it because they have been conditioned to be against it. So the man who never got to be the cute little girl (boy) now acts like a mentally unstable slut, the guy who does not have a proper squire feels an attraction to traps. The person who identifies there is some age related component but is 'totally not gay and penises are gay' is attracted to little girls.

Many symptoms of one singular problem.

Every healthy adult male needs to have been on both sides of the relationship over their lifetime, its not even a matter of allowing it and then everything will be ok, because adult males, never having had such a relationship as the boy, do not actually understand what the relationship entails, and would probably just go around fucking boys.

We are basically all fucked at this point. The patriarchy is doomed.

I already have looked it up, and very often. A study from 2010, by the United States Children's Bureau found that 1 in 5 girls and 1 in 29 boys were victims of child sexual abuse.

The rates of abuse by gender are useless, since the vast majority of pedos reportes only being attracted to kids, not adults, so your attenpt to conflate them is completely disingenuous.

i dont care about gays, its the ones who get all up in your face and want money for child support.

its not even my child

my uncle hasnt left me alone since i was six

i hate my own body

Being gay is fine but it's also fucking stupid because you can't ever reproduce, literally just choosing to end you're lineage. Sad!

Too bad that's not an argument, since the same chemical endocrine disorder that causes homosexuality also causes pedophilia.

Thats a little pessimistic. The vast majority of pederasty is probably unknown. I think despite everything its working to some degree, we just have to decrease women's power.

Goodnight, bois. Shadilay

You just took the argument you made and I refuted, then made a completely new argument and said my refutation was not an argument. Very smart.

Not an argument homo

You're dumb enough to believe what pro-homosexual researchers say without actually investigating the issues yourself, you honestly have no right to have a say in the conversation.

You haven't even mentioned a single study, wheras I referred you to an entire agency. Make an argument or stop being an annoying tard.

"I know the cause the homosexuallity"
Kill yourself kike.

They must feel Pence's wrath traditioninaction.org/HotTopics/a02rStatistcs.html

>Yet none these studies are accepted in t he scientific community

im a gay who hates islam

it has sources you retard.
mostly the same as

what is pederasty user? i think it means something similar to pedo.

>It has sources
>These studies
>Sources
>Sources =\= Studies ??

Not even surprised, Sup Forumstard.

Edgy conformist
Stay off the internet, kid.

What when did i say sources=/=studies

Jesus you really can't read
I was saying that I used the word studies to refer to the sources, and the fact you didn't catch this for whatever reason lead me to believe you didn't put these two together because you yourself are retarded, thus the =\=.

It is the most redpilled type of relationship. Allows boys to be taught and loved my intelligent men, its a fundamental part of patriarchy

That sounds great and all but then people inevitably take advantage of them sexually and ruin their lives..

Older guys should just stick around older guys desu

Gay sex is unhygienic.

Unless you know how to clean out, which would make you hygienic. I bet you don't even wash your ass after you shit.

the vagina is by evolution an acidic breeding ground for bacteria to prevent other more harmful bacteria from causing infections. Not much on the human body is truly hygienic unless temporarily made that way, especially sex organs.

Mutual relations don't cause issues, see Rind et al. and Trauma Myth for example. In fact, a loving and gentle pederastic relationship is superior to guys fucking around as they become gross sluts because they didn't have a loving relationship as boys.

oh yeah sorry. but if some scientist or something of the like tries to come out saying something bad about gays you know its career suicide for how the left attacks people. Like when they attacked the guy that got some spacethingy on an asteroid OH but he was wearing a "sexist" shirt

>Sup Forums wants to kill this

pretty much all are retards pic related

Except that's not how science works at all. Plus, they had plenty of opportunities to spread this information if it were actually true decades ago when people hated gay and liberals more than they do now.

Face it, those studies are defunct and not really meaningful at all. It's just right wing propaganda being spread by some unhinged redpill retard. Move on.

Push them off burj khalifa

>we gotta outbreed the bad guys
>so let's support homosexuality, which means supporting men not reproducing because they'd rather fucking each other in the ass

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?uid=11501300&cmd=showdetailview&indexed=google
>In research with 942 nonclinical adult participants, gay men and lesbian women reported a significantly higher rate of childhood molestation than did heterosexual men and women. Forty-six percent of the homosexual men in contrast to 7% of the heterosexual men reported homosexual molestation.
>6% of married gays thought sexual fidelity was a neccesary part of marriage

nytimes.com/2010/01/29/us/29sfmetro.html
>New research at San Francisco State University reveals just how common open relationships are among gay men and lesbians in the Bay Area. The Gay Couples Study has followed 556 male couples for three years — about 50 percent of those surveyed have sex outside their relationships, with the knowledge and approval of their partners.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20642872
>Despite numerous attempts to bias the results in favour of the null hypothesis and allowing for up to 20 (of 63, 32%) coding errors, Cameron's (2006) hypothesis that gay and lesbian parents would be more likely to have gay, lesbian, bisexual or unsure (of sexual orientation) sons and daughters was confirmed.

What are the age ranges youre talking about here?

You could try checking out the sources. and I think some are older but you guys ignore it because it doesnt fit the narrative.
Fingers crossed Mike Pence wins in 2024 and electrocutes them

They belong in a labour camp

>Meanwhile some radical fascist right winging internet trolls want death to all gays and people of color, dissolution of scientific and social progression in favor of le XD traditional values and the great red suppository pill of the white race Christian elitists in a small internet forum.

Hmmm...

Got me diamonds

Problem with this is, these studies are very old. If you compare studies of fags now and straights you'll see something very similar, since the "degenracy" has to do with being separated from reproduction which gays had a head start on. However, millenials caught up and now their sexual promiscuity is the same as gays. Straight hookup culture is virus indistinguishable from gay hookup cumture now, so if you actually care about the truth and not just basing tour reality on hating fags, you'll see its a universal issue.

lol

I ignore it because the argument is moot and based on none-peer reviewed data that has never been accepted in the scientific community.

whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/

Most studies disagree with that one

>molested children are more likely to be gay
That doesn't make being gay a problem, it makes molestation a problem. Taking advantage of a child who does not understand sex has all kinds of negative outcomes, it's not surprising that they come out of that liking dick as well. It's really not much of a point against homosexuality when you consider that not all homosexuals were molested at a young age. There can be different causes to the same outcome.

I have no sympathy for people who fuck everyone under the sun, they deserve the emptiness they get later in life.

Gays are allies.

Together we will take down Islam.

Faggotry will never be normal.

>evading my comment from
>dissolution of scientific and social progression in favor of le XD traditional values
yes because lefties are so pro science you know their are 456 different genders and race has no effect on IQ.

This, Hitler was gay.

Neither will roleplaying on a vietnamese cartoon image board.

Nor will Islam you fucking paki

please refer to

Yeah even though 99% of them are leftist degenerates
>Fuck the health of my race the only reason i want to stop Islam is so i can be even more of a degenerate
You make me sick.

I think the point user was trying to make was that homosexuals are somehow more predisposed to molesting children due to undefined reasons.

is she against gays? never hered anything about it

Years of human gang rape has caused us to have some pretty nasty evolutionary traits user.

She's going to get rid of faggot marriage and the anti discrimination laws

It is literally a genetic mistake. A mutation that will not further or advance the human race, therefore unnatural and without reason to pander.

Trump is a filthy cryptokike.

Kikes push it to demoralise normal family life. It is just another pawn in destroying healthy, white families.

Literal genetic mutation. Unlike the mutation where hominids grew larger brains and became self aware, this mutation does nothing good for mankind except spread disease.

>Christian traditions
Christianity is just cuck Jewry
>pic related

Not caring about degeneracy just encourages it.

Natural selection ""is"" sad. Just be happy that you're not getting the shit genes that will wipe your bloodline out.

It means you like to rape and molest little boys.

>implying this isn't disgusting

They're not retarded, they're just defunctional.

0-15 if you don't go by law.

>thinking the "new study" meme actually has any credibility and isn't just scientists paying Jews to find the tiniest inkling to push their agenda

>implying either of the two are better than one another, both are forms of subhuman degeneracy

Why are leafs worse than Australian posters these days?

Gay rights movement is a cultural-marxist attack on family and marriage. I won't spell out what the consequences for a successful attack on marriage is, we all see the results of societies not having enough children to reproduce itself.
Here is a link of the Jewish lesbian activist Masha Gessen admitting that they want to attack marriage and that they are lying about their true goals:

youtube.com/watch?v=n9M0xcs2Vw4

That's why they differentiate gender from biological gender or "sex", because they redefined gender on the more social construct component. Also, race has no effect on IQ. Only environmental conditions individual biological disorders.

78% get the electric chair

Youre not well buddy

>degeneracy
>"social progression"

>ignoring or denying biodiversity, racial differences, sex differences or how things like homosexuality and gender dysphoria aren't only genetic just for the sake of political correctness
>"scientific progression"

Go back to fumblr you degenerate scumbag

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

Hitler was probably the most vanilla hetero man ever and may have only ever done sex with one woman

Anti discrimination laws are bullshit anyway. I haven't heard about the gay marriage thing.

And* individual

Yes, I am aware that leftism is the biggest cause of degeneracy, faggot or not. What else are you going to tell me?

Hadrian was a gay, and Plato was a boylover, there's nothing wrong with either. Gays being effeminate and not able to fight for the west is a modern hollywood invention meant to divide and conquer the west.

All of them are getting gassed.

Plato was the shittiest of the Greek philosophers. Coincidence?

Remove them from society. I used to think "what two adults do behind closed doors is none of my business", but all it takes it actual contact with homosexuals and you'll realize that they are rotten people which will make you understand the meaning of the word "degenerate" like nothing else will: their extreme promiscuity will ruin any group of friends, since as soon as another faggot joins, it'll be a leap at light-speed until more and more show up -- but don't think they'll stick to whatever your group was originally doing, no no no; they will turn it into basically a hook-up to fuck each other in the nearest toilet, even if all you wanted was to gather up some friends to play PnP games or whatever the hell.

If any gay person reads this post, I just want you to know that no matter how many laws and shaming tactics you try to push, shortly beneath surface level most people - especially straight men - still hate your fucking guts. The only reason why you may feel ANY degree of safety and acceptance in society is because we don't feel like going to jail over it, not because we have a drop of respect over your decadence and disgusting practices. Do us all a favor and die of AIDS faster.

>You actually believe this

Top kek, form a proper argument red shill.

He was best, but even if you dislike him he trained Aristotle who founded the discipline of science.

Gay voting patterns are still

If molestation is a cause of both homosexuality, which is a point he is trying to make, and also a risk factor in children growing up to be molesters themselves, it would make being homosexual a higher risk factor to being a child molester, but because more children grow up to be gay after molestation than grow up to be straight.
All children who are molested may go on to continue the chain, but more of those children end up gay than straight because of what that molestation does to their developing minds.
Logically, it's understandable to avoid leaving your children around gays for the same reason it's understandable that you don't want to park your car in a bad neighborhood. There is a higher chance of a bad outcome.

That doesn't make it any less hygienic, which was that user's point. Clean up before sex either way, that's common courtesy to your partner.

First, it gets people to stop the propagation of their genes. That's one of the reason why Jews push homosexuality and gay marriage so much in Western countries, because it stops people from reproducing.

It helps the breakdown of the family unit. Children need a father figure and a mother figure during their upbringing, otherwise you get all the problems that come with kids from single-mother homes. 2 mothers or 2 fathers will never replace complementary gender roles. Also faggots usually don't care about loyalty and have a high rate of transmitted diseases, and some of that mentality eventually carries over to regular relationships.

Gay culture also contributes to the feminization of men, which makes them more effeminiate and they become incapable of functioning like men, or they become liberal cucks. The opposite also applies to lesbian culture.

Homosexuality isn't only genetic. It's also something that can be culturally acquired. A lot of homosexuals come from single-parent families or gay families, or because of other factors, some of them become like that because their friends do it.

It also causes problems with division in society that can be used to destabilize society, like gay people getting cocky and getting the Mozilla CEO fired because he was against gay marriage, suing the bakery that didn't want to bake cakes for gay marriage, etc.

Normalizing homosexuality can propagate that behavior even to people who would've been just fine with straight relationships. That's why it shouldn't be done.

That look of delirious malice on their faces as they squeeze the life out of that stinking sandnigger in a dress pleases me greatly. Kill the mudslimes!!!

Faggots have some type of mental illness or some other type of disorder,if researched i am sure it could be cured.Butvof course if we would do that it would be considered homophobic.

>because they redefined gender
so now their redefining words to fit their narrative. Some """""progress"""" you got there. And its called Gender Dysphorea (not sure if spelled correctly) if your a gender besides the one your born with