Are sex dolls and toys considered degenerate?

Are sex dolls and toys considered degenerate?

I dunno but the proportions of that thing are unpleasant and far too exaggerated.

>made by Oda

the irony

no more than religion. both are just imaginary friends.

Not sure which is more degenerate. More realistic or less realistic.

yes

*tips realdoll*

No more than nigger and gook """women""" or traps

You can't procreate with any of them

on drugs i really couldnt tell the difference
that sex doll looks like a good time

>Is playing make believe degenerate?
Yes dumbass. Go out there and wreck some irl slut. How is a doll enjoyable?

yeeeep.

Reading an interesting post the other day of a guy who won the lottery and ended up getting a real-doll because every time women found out he had money - it was major.

this

No, they aren't. The only things that are degenerate are destructive to yourself and society (IE gambling, smoking, alcoholism, feminism, etc)

Sex dolls will only improve the market value of women, since they will be competing against cheaper toys that have no rights. Men can satisfy any of their fucked up, depraved, degenerate fetishes on the dolls without getting into trouble. Dolls cannot be raped. Therefore, women will have to be more than just fuckdolls because they will be competing against the epitome of womanhood. Women will need to offer more than just their body.

Basically, the sex robot revolution is just going to be telling women to git gud.

They're actually better than what most people do: Open 20 different tabs with different girls and scenarios.

The imagination is gone and lost. I'm currently trying to only fap to .jpegs if I ever do, then just imagination.

Sex dolls make you commit, as funny as that sounds.
Ultimately you wanna fuck real people, but for most it's hard.

sex dolls, feminine penis, and boi pucci are the future

God I wish women wanted to look like that and beyond. Women who want to look like hyper bimbos like Beshine are basically non-existent.

>How is a doll enjoyable?
It always leaves you satisfied

Unlike some "irl slut", dumbass

>Dolls cannot be raped
i'm pretty sure the canadian feminists were trying to make it rape and therefore, sexdolls are illegal.

how can a piece of plastic be degenerate?

it is literally ok

damn

you just changed my mind

kek be with you

I'm pretty sure Canadians are just trying to shittest Americans like a girlfriend shittests her boyfriend. They're waiting for us to react, bitchslap them, and then force them to marry us.

the future is now.

Based Japan.

This is a good post

Aren't those people in costumes?

Idk, unless the doll can orgasm, have body heat and beg for more in gonna need a 3D chick.