I propose a North American Union between the U.S., Canada, and Mexico...

I propose a North American Union between the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. It would allow completely free and unhindered movement of goods, services, capital and people between the 3 countries. No trade barriers, and no immigration control between them. Also, all 3 countries will share a common legal currency with each other. And all 3 countries may retain their original governments, but a new government which carries more authority and supersedes a single national government shall be formed between the 3 of them, and every person will pay some form of tax to this new government. This government may impose any law upon one or all of the 3 countries, but besides this the national governments are relatively independent, as long as they abide by the supreme law the North American Union.

This merging of the 3 economies will allow more competition in the markets, and this competition between already established corporations against each other will liven up the economy.

Fuck you

Sounds good to me only if we deport all beans and leafs to the bottom of the ocean first.

Proposal rejected.

No.

The USA has as many black people as we people in total and the spics in Mexico are unable to function in a first world civilization.

No thank you.

I propose we invade Mexico and deport every Mestizo to Brazil.

any1 that voted for drumpf is barred from entering the country

The nays have it

no

second

That's what happened in the Mass Effect lore.

Get rid of the niggers and spicks first and then maybe it'll be worth considering.

Who's Polk?

>I propose we invade Mexico and deport every Mestizo to Canada

Ftfy

Fuck no.
Would rather blow up the world.

No.

And your obvious lack of understanding of basic econ is obvious.

Fuck you.

why do you want cartels in the US?

this might be literally the worst idea I've ever heard. Even as a leaf I know the only way anything like this goes down is if the states gets sick of canada and mexico one day and decides to annex all of us.

Great

I can't wait until we get back literally /our land/

The US president that wrecked the Mexican dictator Santa Anna's ass after he invaded the US.

So like another europe? Yea that worked out great.

Canada's faggotry would infect everyone like AIDS

Fuck that noise

Yeah because the EU is working so well that we should get a NAU!

Fuck off you cuck

This.

OP should go gargle razor blades and then chug a glass of Drano.

I'm tired of you fucks trying to exploit us through deals. Stop being a bunch of fucking broke boys and make your own place in this world

Don't be such a wanker. Thats how the whole EU shitfest started and now we are infested with muslims.

>Mexico
Why?

>I propose a North American Union

Fuck off globalist.

Guess someone forgot about cartels
What a fucking stupid suggestion

Part of me is surprised it never happened while America was still being explored/conquered.

the cartles would be dead within a week of annexation

On the one condition that all Mexicans are deported into Guatemala and not allowed to return and that all Canadians are placed into permanent work camps

I propose that globalists go live in Mexico

fuck you

We don't want the mexican rapists so Mexico is out imo

Canada doesn't want all the problems with helthcare, and student dept n shit

Thats 2 conditions