youtube.com/watch?v=9zZfBBp-j6I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MOVEMENT

SINGLE PAYER = LOWER COSTS

THIS IS EMPIRICALLY PROVEN IN SWITZERLAND AND OTHERS

MAGA

AWOO IS NOT FOR LEWD

DELET THIS

GOD WHY IS TRUMP SUCH A FUCK UP WHAT A STUPID FUCK UP JUST FUCKING DO SOMETHING RIGHT HOLY FUCK STOP BEING A SHITTY PRESIDENTTTTTTTT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Libtards still saying Trump is breaking his promises, while he actually did propose them but would not get through the other houses because of commitees they've never heard of.

It only annoys me because they're all screeching it at once. Too many newfags in politics

Mods...

Even if Obamacare fails horribly in a year or two, won't people hold republicans responsible for not fixing it since they are the ones in power now? If they don't fix it they will just vote in democrats to give them a shot.

POST RARE GRIMMS, PEPE'S COMRADE

No lewd Awoos.

is this shit like "prom dates" or like homecoming court? HC court the pairings are generally random i thought. redeye btw
>kristin went to prom with a fag, and not me

The fact is there are simple regulatory steps we can take to reduce everyone's health care costs permanently that cost very little to any individual person and have no relation to a single payer system.

Only in all white countries where everyone works it does you fucking faggot.

Oh, Switzerland and Demark have it? Tell me how they're nothing like the US.

Go be >white elsewhere

How do you guys avoid those bbc threads on Sup Forums? They are driving me crazy and I just started a no-fap for myself.

You are incorrect. Awoo is for lewd. Let me explain.

This is the next step of meme magic. Memes have more power if you orgasm while memeing. Its well known among occultists.

>giving the govt full control over your healthcare
cuck shit tb h

I wouldnt mind single payer with private options (opt out of paying in to single payer)

>in low population racially homogeneous countries
What did he mean by this?

Stop being a cuck

holy fuck you're gay

friendly reminder that rand was the correct choice

You cuck?

>leaving /ptg/
>ever

Go to bed user,yes
>(you)
reading this.

Right click hide you fucking cuck.

Wheres Kayleigh been?

wtf I'm tired now?

fuck. gnight brothers. MAGA.

"NO LONGER WILL WE SURRENDER THIS GREAT NATION OR ITS GREAT PEOPLE TO THE FALSE SONG OF GLOBALISM." -- Dad

HAVE THE ROTHSCHILDS SCHEDULED ANOTHER HEART ATTACK FOR DAVID BROCK?

this is the only time shills aren't on
also I work the graveyard shift, so I'm not some fucking neet

>SINGLE PAYER = LOWER COSTS

That's why every single-payer nation in Europe is busy gutting their benefits right now, right?

I left /ptg/ once, i almost drowned in shills. To be fair today was really fucking bad in /ptg/ from what i saw.
>chick on fox just called trump drumpf
Fucking kek

I, for one, embrace joeposting

>this is the only time shills aren't on
That's not true anymore

wtf I love paying 3 times more for lower life expectancy!

I'm not a cuck.

I smell a cuck.

>almost drown

Impeachment soon!

I thought Trump cared about the second amendment. He said he would get rid of gun free zones.

Have we been had?

If this gets implemented in the US, the "small government faction" people will have a hard time promoting Free market Healthcare sytem.

Has anyone else noticed that when you click on Trump tweets on your phone that you get positive tweets, but when you look on a web browser that you get negative tweets?

Was fucking better than this morning
Once their wagecuck alarms go off, its back to "ART OF THE DEAL WHAT DID HE MEAN BTFO BLOMPHBBBH"

Pretty much and this is how you get single payer with a president Cory Booker or Elizabeth Warren. They will shill for "free" health care and the mouth breathers will slop it up. Be sure to thank the so called "freedom caucus" for keeping Obamacare the law of the land and not rolling back any of it.

idk. i don't watch FAKE NEWS CNN. she posts shit on her twitter every now and then.

If you give a (You) to this post before this thread hits the bump limit, you will have 72 hours good luck!

AWOO~

During the election it appeared from the timing that CTR had a centre in India.

Kek

Everyone know Twitter fucks with their algorithms. Why do you think the MSM doesn't spend their time reporting on all the "negative comments" on his tweets? Twitter's stocks are in the shitter aswell.

>off by one

Night Bannon be sure to tell your dad to have Rand Paul killed.

This really does sound like consensus cracking.

it's ok guys, we can face Trump's failed presidency together
youtube.com/watch?v=9zZfBBp-j6I

>off by one
user sacrifices his luck for his fellow man.

>chance
They threw it away and the Dems with the Freedom cucks will die on the hill of Obamacare. You thought premiums were skyrocketing before? Trump removed the mandate as a burden for tax write offs. We're about to see some shit.

I find it neat that neets mixed with Trump mixed with shills and phony shills that no one can resist replying to produces weapon grade memes.

Perhaps. But I'd be home by 4 AM EST and it was always contempt and quiet.

Had the best times too, like the crackdown of that one furry who asked reddit how to delete emails

Hahahaha, this won't work here

but to be fair, when you look at hillary's tweets the top ones are calling her out on her bullshit

is her mouth full of cum? why is her mouth white?

They won't vote in Democrats because Democrats keep calling it the best thing since sliced bread.
The majority of Americans are against single payer.

Missing textures?

obviously yes

awoo posters are leftist degenerates

We would have it if Democrats were willing to cooperate.

I guess so but I'm sure they left hers untampered.
A lot of alternative media sites are investigating hard about it.

(((You)))

Filter, but the ol BBC is part of life here
. Let it feed your hate

AwoowA

(((You)))

I bet you can't even name your own local congressman can you?

>The majority of Americans are against single payer.
The majority of Sup Forums dont even understand what single payer is or why its a good idea. They just go 'muh market' and their mind goes blank.

Also im pretty sure ive seen (((polls))) saying americans like single payer but who can trust a poll these days.

Thread moving so fast no one will know I'm gay and I want to send a lewd text but rather kill myself

t. the australian cuck spamming it

I want to cum inside that blonde chick please

who else here loves Trump?

Like beyond racial boundaries or moralism, i would die for that nigga in a heartbeat and im not even white by Sup Forums standards

The thread isn't very at all

If it feeds me with hate, how am I gonna get a gf?

fucking faggot

you won't have to kill yourself because

i am calling pence on your gay ass

But majority of the Americans are already using "Medicare" which is somewhat small scale Single Payer and the democrats will be using this talking points to get moderate voters.

These do not seem to be paid CTR shills so much as le epin troles. This means that, unlike paid shills, they are here only for the attention, and will eventually get bored if ignored. Do not respond to obvious shills. Thank you.

(we're at SHILLCON-3 as a defensive measure)

yay

I do.

are these politicians just retarded? every time trump gives them the stage and a rope, they always end up hanging themselves instead of trump. he did the same shit to ted at the rnc convention. now he embarrass ryan and gave the dnc totally control of obamacare failures and can run on it in 2018 for full majority.

You sound like you don't know much about politics user. Why is it that the "freedom caucus" voted seven years in a row to reauthorize Obama stimulus package and never put a budget forward. Now the establishment knows all they have to do is trot out the so called "freedom caucus" to block Trump and a large part of the republican bases will clap like seals. Who funds the "freedom caucus" oh right the Koch brothers and guess who Rand Paul endorsed oh that is right Mitch McConnell.

You have been had by the establishment and the insurance companies because at the end of the day Obamacare is still the law of the land. Today could have been the first step in rolling it back.

Sorry you are this new to politics in America and have no idea what is going on. I hope you learn more user.

>Thinking Americans are gonna support shit when their premiums skyrocket in 2017.

All I have is anecdotal evidence, but no matter who I talk to, be it Republican or Democrat, no one wants single payer. The funny part is that they don't say they don't want it because it is single payer, but because the US is too big a country for something like that to work.

Same. His inauguration speech gave me motivation to do well because he champions the forgotten man, which I am a forgotten man.

Wut?

This was taken out of context
He said he never said he would remove Obama care in the first 100 days. He has time, if he doesn't remove it before midterms ill get mad.

Democrats can't concede that Obamacare fails, now or in the future.