Because love is too redpilled

>You don't choose what you're attracted too
>It's okay to be attracted to the same sex, you didn't choose that
>WOW YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO a 14 YEAR OLD YOU SHOULD BE PUT TOP DEATH

LGBTQIAP when?

Do you guys think she's a virgin?

DON'T HURT ME

love 13 year olds and older atleast.

because children are incapable of comprehending what love is?

because it's easy to manipulate young minds

the laws are there to protect them, I don't believe being a pedo in inherently wrong, or having sex with a 16yo whilst being over 18, but them being there make perfect sense

NO MORE

It was about kids too. Interesting.

and a full grown woman does? They're literally children.

roy's work no doubt

i was close but kek was not willing, unless that 6 is just and upside down 9

When does a female child cease to be a child? Puberty? Mentally ?

seriously why do you find a flat midget attractive?

>

Love isn't complicated. If kids didn't understand love they wouldn't love their parents ad would all turn into sociopaths.

Because n shit.

Pizzagate isn't rea-

Adults don't fall in love with children, they just try to come up with stupid reasons and schemes to justify fucking term.

innocence

Because they can't consent to love before like 14

cut your balls off.

Pizza on Friday?

>pizzagate confirmed!

Because it's rare now.
Rarer than the rarest Pepe.

Even being attracted to slightly older than puberty age isn't that weird. It's the blatant attraction to prepubsecent kids that's the most disturbing.

So parents don't love their kids? This is one of the shittiest arguments I've ever seen, refutable with five seconds of thinking.

BABY DON'T HURT ME, DON'T HURT ME

Here you go. She's only 9.

Don't let society separate you. Take her into your heart or mind.

Wait, are you talking about fucking children? If not then check this If you want to fuck children then please hang yourself before someone has to waste their time to deal with you.

Most parents don't want to fuck their kids. If you love them so much why do you need permission to fuck them before they are sexually mature? Your debating skills are apparently as terrible as your taste in women.

Illegal sex=/=love
Nowadays grown woman can't even comprehend love so what makes you think children can? Grab that knife in the kitchen and shove it into your own throat. Do everyone a service.

The love a child has for a parent is wildly different to sexual attraction.

u cunts r fucked

I agree.

It seems equally likely to me that parents who loved their kids tried justifying people not fucking them

You said "adults don't fall in love with children", which is immediately false. Why not just admit you're wrong? Just to humor you I'll tell you that most sexual relationships between kids and adults happen within families. Its just your own illogical biases which make you think a certain type of relationship you dislike doesn't involve love.

NO MORE

fuck off amerifag pugs are gross

why are you such a huge fucking faggot?

Not really. Pedos have the same love plus attraction.

It is illegal because the God Emperor decrees that all his subjects should be allowed to grow in his light without fear of heretical demonspawn attempting to lead them down the paths of chaos of corruption while they are still young and impressionable.

Children as a gift of the Emperor. Given his nurturing light, they may grow into strong warriors of his holy legions. But in the hands of the perverse heretic, they would be ruined and would thus needs be purged for they are led astray and their minds open to the evils of the warp.

The OP is a heretic, and the inquisition shall soon purge him from the face of man.

>this is a serious thread
I thought you were joking, but I guess the joke was on me

>seeing as how there's a song in this thread already
[insert I started a joke here]
It's funny think about it.
>FBI raeps user

Overzealous parents that couldn't take it. They want to keep their boo-boo's by their side forever.. so they forced the law to change

That's why there's an entire generation of manbabies now. It all stems from your folks trying to cling on and shut your eyes from scawee-scawee things by any means. There used to be such a thing as "eloping", now it's called kidnapping

Think about that

Why is a cell just a room?

Fuck I thought this was the cunny thread for tonight.

Yeah it was. You can go back to reddi t now

Kids are cute in the same way pets are, they're annoying little cunts though so I don't see how you can get turned on by them.

Teenagers are fucking insufferable and usually smell.

Maybe there's still hope
this isn't >>Sup Forums so it might die out quick

>ages forced up
That only happened because we now have way more food than we used to. A useless female you'd throw out just as soon as a male came to feed her, and a man was thrown out as soon as he was grown enough to do werk.

So yes we are spoiled. We have no real problems anymore but our dna is conservative and always looking for problems that are no longer there.

That and feminism brought it up.

Do you think it's just a coincidence that there are exactly two types of relationships where it's common to hug, cuddle and kiss?

Kek at the pic. That has to be one of the best things i have read today

die pedo scum

Another of you "Love is Love" faggots. Pedophilia is illegal, faggot

What is Love ?
youtube.com/watch?v=HEXWRTEbj1I

>penetrating nature
underrated post

First love best love. Everything after that is a lie.

Love is not illegal. Fucking children is illegal.

may whoever you hold to be god have mercy on whatever you hold to be your soul
i will find you
and i will make you eat your own testicles, you PIECE OF SHIT
>enjoy your sage, you steaming heap of human garbage

This is women today.

She deserves respect...or something not sure.

>sex /=/ love

FEEL MY WORLD SHAKE!! LIKE AN EARTHQUAKE!!

Pedo is love

>Sup Forums on gay and blacked threads. Awesome! Moar! Pls have feminine penis.
>Sup Forums on rare love
Die! Hang! Kys! FBI lel! MODS!

Its like you are (((convinced))).

shrek is life

>IMG_0729.jpg

We got a live one, Make it dead.

> You need drugs to find love

Fuck off Jew.

We have been under constant bot assault.

>Sup Forums loves traps guys
Child you got lost Sup Forums is that way >>

Well, Argentina's women won this round.

What does the shirt say? Obvious PIZZA on the pocket.

It's not bots. In fact, it has never been bots.

Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday

Clearly she has been tagged to be sent off to Papa Johns boats.

Unironicly an Argentine blacked nigger tells me where traps are. Fucking pathetic.

>ages forced up
Yeah, right on

>That only happened because we now have way more food than we used to
No, you're way off. Unless you mean it's made people more lazy and stupid then yes I would agree. I mean your parents and grandparents sit around the house eating cheeseburgers and microwave dinners and their minds become idle. They soften physically and mentally, their memories fade and they forget about life and their own biology. How their folks were conceived, they become real selfish and go as far as imposing forced legal restrictions based on that

Intelligence level disparities lead to lack of proper consent from one of the parties involved.
sage the faggots, hang the pedos!

All children are sociopaths. That's the whole point of parenting to teach them empathy, responsibility, morale and etc.

Dont be mad because you would be disappeared if you came down here freak.

Biden knows how to hug the kids

>Why is love illegal?

Imperial agents want to keep them...only they can enjoy true love.

>old people fucked it up
Hmmmm. Old people are older than ever, and they are in power, and young people are born less often. So you'd be getting part of the problem, but you're leaving out why they'd ban it. It's because they needed to make a mental block to keep from wanting to fuck their daughter, or their grandkids, because your daughter looks like your wife did in her prime at around the time you're old enough to be mayor.

False. Babies become normal people if they have their parents look at them and love them. You don't seem to know a single thing about parenting. Sociopaths are created by neglect, kids know basic morality since infancy.

MODS

What?

Because love doesn't exist. There is only lust and respect.

so it's just like the head jew and bacon?