China will need to accept 700 million immigrants to sustain its ageing population

china will need to accept 700 million immigrants to sustain its ageing population.

top kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0f1gtacXEd4
youtube.com/watch?v=dNf31CaXnvo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why aren't chinks having kids anymore?

because the one child policy ingrained the mentality of having as little children as possible in the minds of entire generations.

the CCP is trying hard to increase the birth rate, but after decades and decades of bad policy, it's too late.

but chinks are so beta, it makes me wonder how they even got over a billion. maybe video games and anime also have part in this?

Can't find balance.
>5-9 children and they live in toxic polluted sub-human society.
>0-1 and they can't sustain their working population numbers which leads to economic slowdown and then collapse.

White race is secured! Chinks will die in extinction in years to come, their lands will be annexed by the japanese in years to come.

>china needs to convert to islam because reasons
>top kek!
this is one of the most stupid things i've read. chinese are notorious for supporting their parents and family members you subhuman. why the fuck would they need to import shitskins? a single chinese child will care for both his parents

mfw chinese literally fuck up the environment so bad that the top 10% flee to the U.S,Canda,AUS,UK, and send over 700 million sub-sahara niggers to work the factories, since the 90% Chinese are dying off from old age and disease.

sounds like bullshit to me

Overpop>underpop
Overpopulation solves itself and with other countries being regards they could have land gains without offensive actions because refugees.

700 million? let's see your math here kangaroo fucker

India is also fucked

chinese are more racist than america/the west.

imagine if africans start taking their jobs. the CCP will be dead in a second.

china is fucked. if they dont improve the birthrate their economy fails. but they cant improve it naturally and they can't import. the best they can do is hope that robots work out and reduce the cost of healthcare for ageing population.

Chinese families take care of their own.

They haven't quite adopted the atheism of the West where it's absolutely everyone for themselves.

Great news, user.

I can't wait to immigrate to China with my family.

youtube.com/watch?v=0f1gtacXEd4

specifically starting at 1:50

mongs, youre dealing with chinks here. theyll update to one gramps policy, you must choose ONE of your 4 grandparents to care for, the rest will have to be discarded by necessity

Finally a good post by a mexican

This pretty much

I'd rather have chinks than nigs and beanz

Oh no, whatever will they do when China's population is 500 million instead of 1.something billion. It's too late.

They eat monkey's in China, stay on your own clay nigger, they don't want you.

that's a good post. didn't think of that. I thought maybe robots could come in and save the day.

do you think the CCP has the political capital to essentially kill off a relative or two of everyone?

no it's not, India has no problem with it's population projections because they have so many poor cunts that all have a shitload of children. In 50 years China will have serious demographic issues that India will not have to deal with.

Kek

Go find a job, Milo

>you need a high population
>no, i did not mean native population, i meant niggers
>we also need to tax robots and implement ubi
These fucking kikes

literally everywhere but africa is fucked. you thought syrian refugees were bad? wait until china, latin america and the middle east are also competing for immigrants.

it will make syria refugee crisis look like a fucking warm up.

time to come home white man

(and get them before the tar babies do)

Flauride in the prune juice.

What Jew gave you that figure?

At least you're better looking than those sub-human somali niggers.

R A R E

So if we give Africa hentai and video games the world will be saved?

>pic related

They always remind me of this.

These are bullshit calculations that never evert take into account how many jobs there are.

except those immigrants aren't actually helping the countries because the refugees they get are uneducated leeches when their purpose is to generate wealth for the country to give those overarching benefits to the elderly for no other reason than the fact the government doesn't have the balls to remove them.

They probably have more internet users then Estonia has people.

you might be on to something user...

Why would you want to turn China into Elliotland.

Tut is a cuck

Kek

>kangaroo fucker

They own your entire island via coal and are exporting your wiminz

Africa is next

They've had this plan in place since the 70's

why would you want to turn it into germany? which would you choose?

>They probably have more internet users then Estonia has people.
Rude af m8 baka desu

surely Africa wil r-run out eventually, r-right guys?

>What are coherent sentences?

You wont tho get that ass ready for this dick

yes i understand that but do you really think thats how a globalist thinks? i bet right now (((they))) are studying the current refugee crisis so to create a more effective plan in the future when they need to import africans.

even the pretty chinese women shit in public. what is wrong with them?

youtube.com/watch?v=dNf31CaXnvo

its erotic when qt east asian women poo in streets tho

Change the gamma on your screen and its India.

Did someone say China?

they will when the other economys collapse. Most will eat each other.

Estonia probably has more white people than kiwiland

Do you want a coherent sentence? Here you go, lad. You get one, or two. Now, will you be so kind to explain me, why would a literal african browse this board, provided we quite often make fun of the dark-skinned folks?

The Chinks have murdered nearly 100 million babies to keep their population down.

Don't think they're going to be all that worried about murdering 700million elderly.

Or they can just have one single generation of aged care struggle and then maintain a stable population size for the rest of time.

Its like the people in charge of immigration have literally no idea how population growth works. Yes, eventually it stops growing and you have more elderly than you do youth. No shit. Sure, you can import a trillion young immigrants into your country to support the elderly, but then what happens when they become elderly? You just bring in 2 trillion this time? When does it fucking end?

he said rude as fuck mate and then he called you an idiot then he said desu

WTF FINLAND! I thought we were friends?

THIS

What if 2 child policy?

is this a dare?

Yup

Couple centuries from now, long after they're done raping the island of criminal kangaroo fuckers... They'll finish off Africa.

I swear, these slide threads from kangaroo fucker IPs who know they've been bought and paid for by China since '99 just make me chuckle.

This is the only policy for chinks.

east asians and indians have materially different facial structures though. (and body odor)

no comment

>bought and paid for by China since '99
yet we still support america in south china sea dont we m8.

>Chinese families take care of their own.

T-t-thanks user.

pls post feet

maybe they can make their faggot diaspora cunts go home then everyone will be happier

>sustain its ageing population

The fun part of societies anymore is this right here. Exploiting the youth of tomorrow to pay for the failures of today.

>Uh hey guys we desperately need you to act in accordance with our shortsighted system please to make sure all the old fucks who didn't save for retirement don't die too early so we can keep our life expectancy numbers up. Actually we'll just import other countries into ours since we established a system in which any downward fluctuation in population utterly fucks everyone, making population growth absolute necessity.

And then in reality the tax cattle they bring in can't get jobs to give money to government and just sit around sponging.

Whats it like over there? Any kids get their arms cut off today?

get out kalgeri

You realize that the CCP will just force their people to have more children by going full Ceaușescu, right?

Dumb cunt they have a serious women shortage

You're of no use to us.

You should probably go learn to live in the hills with the abbos.

Consider your dumbasses dowry since '99, mate.

It because the keep on raping them to death.

Is it true what they say, nigerian user, that Nigeria is doing rather good economically, and might become a powerhouse of African economy? I have heard you guys overtook the prize of most powerful economy from South Africa already, and continue to grow.

I ask this from you because this would be a good meme to tell to all these libshits who tell me that africa is a horrid place and every nignog on the face of the earth must get away from africa.

m8 we let to use our treasured land in darwin to put a military base on. once you launch a war against china, our positioning will be essential to you.

and thats when we will demand more gibs.

Japs will be extinct before the Chinks

Singapore is giving us money to host some f15's near my home town, Within flying distance of major Australian cities. Just thought I'd let you know.

I heard its just very expensive for the average family to have more than 1.

Demand, kek... Convinced you're a troll now.

The 2500 USMC at Darwin right now could damn near overrun your entire island... With a little resistance from the emus.

Your life, your coal, your reef... And any other possible (limited) use we could have for you was sold. 20 years ago.

Feet are naughty.

not a troll. just an australian saying keep those gibs comin m8 or we will kick you off darwin and royally fuck up your plans against china.

It can be difficult if your entire family lives in the countryside while you're trying to earn some money in the city as a migrant worker. The elders are mostly on their own.

Oh kek please let this happen.

Eaten vegemite today, Abo?
Dingo eat your kids?

even niggers know about the aussie culture, even though that guy was new zealand

Poo in the loo won't like this very much. Too much competition.

Probably not, southern chinese from the looks, literally poo in loos of the orient.

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU SAY THE V WORD AROUND ME!!!!!

>implying there is a fucking difference

Exactly what is happening, right now though laughably... It's the Ausniggers running those factories, especially automotive.

They're still prepping the Africans.

>700 million
700 MILLION

gat dayum thats a lot of people

On paper, yeah.
Nigeria 's economy is the largest in Africa, more than twice South Africa's.
We're in the middle of a recession right now though, with the crash of oil prices and our economy is heavily dependent on oil.
The value of our currency has halved, and people were hoarding dollars before, driving the value lower with artificial scarcity.
The Central Bank (our 'Federal Reserve') is pumping dollars now from our oil sales and our currency has recovered somewhat.
We need oil prices to stay at at least $50/b or higher..
The government is trying to diversify but that will take some time to complete.

PS what the fuck is a patio? Have to select them to complete captcha.

1B unique confirmed mobile internet users and you dumbshits don't even realize how big vault7 is.

Where the fuck are they going put all those people? 80% of China is uninhabitable.

L-lewd.

A patio is an outdoor seating area, synonym woild be porch.

Are you a native Nigerian?

worked with a nigerian recently at some bullshit sales job. cheap prick, smokes an entire bowl in 1 go