Will she ever unlock her twitter? doesn't she know that with a tiny amount of work...

will she ever unlock her twitter? doesn't she know that with a tiny amount of work, she could have more patreon donors than brittanyventi.

be jealous op. me and auggy super comfy on twitter :3.

She doesn't tweet much to be honest and when she does its usually just whining about hard it is to be artist in today's society where mass media and communication has drowned the value of an individual's artistic and personal sincerity or something like that idk maybe i'm just putting word in her pretty mouth

>She doesn't tweet much to be honest and when she does its usually just whining about hard
that makes me feel better. thanks. i thought she would be posting selfies and selfies everyday.

i haven't fallen in love with an internet person since i was underage and in love with boxy lol

I get little harmless crushes on internet waifus all the time and I actually have a girlfriend.
I still have a special place in my waifu folder for Kayla.

i got a kayla folder too, but haven't looked at since i fell in love with augfrog

neck yourselves, all of you

Why does she hate us when we love her?

Are all women this hateful?

i think she thinks we hate her. she should just spend a week here and become a true nationalist and see how much her life improves.

im gonna need a quick rundown on the fuck this is

Maybe you should kidnap her, user? Show her the truth of Sup Forums.

(praise)

mega qt that was noticed by Sup Forums when watching infowars live video of anarchist protests.

she goes by the name antifafu or augfrog

Who is she and why should I care for some atencion whore?

these are screengrabs from the youtube video.
SHE IS A CUTE.

Well she certainly has that cat piss smell look to her that you nerds love
sage