No Healthcare reform

>no Healthcare reform
>Mexico not paying for the wall
>FBI investigation
>his cabinet picks
>no more internet privacy
>etc

Holy shit I don't understand how you're all so stupid lmao. How do you defend this without sounding like a complete retard.

Retards voted for a retard, as simple as that. Can´t even understand why Trump cared what Obama did with the american taxpayer´s money - it´s not like he is/was one of them.

Explains why Merkle is still in power

>remove consumer protections
>just now passed a bill stripping online privacy, saying browsing/connection history is "not sensitive" and can be shared by your ISP without consent

This will be the end of Plump's campaign for sure.

Oh, Hillary! You silly girl! Still posting here in Sup Forums cause your reddit account was shadow banned, hm?
Don't worry. Just eight more years and then it will be "your turn."

Sup Forums pro-trump supporters wont care, they will just yell "LA LA LA LA SHIIILLL SHIIILLLL LALALA!"

How do you say it without sounding like a retard? Obviously you couldn't.

cuck

Sigh poor Bait try harder

Don't pretend you understand how are government works cause you saw some YouTube video on the bill

Trump supporters are completely content with sounding like retards.

>it's a "liberals pretend like they are winning" episode

How is standing up to 1984 sign of cuckoldry?
If you approve of this bill you are the biggest cuck in the existance.

>Trump is fucking awesome!
>He plowin that corrupted swamp with the bill of justice!
I agree! All the executive orders he signed proves he will be God Emperor for sure.

Even though cuck-countries and establishment politicians are corrupt to the bone and
together with kike judges and civil servants are doing everything they can to stop him.

Praise kek!

Sage.

It truly does

>no Healthcare reform

He doesn't need to reform anything. What counts is to repleal ObamaCare so Murricans had to pay full price for medical services again - the saved billions will be spent on Army and military operations around the world.

>guy who sued epa as epa head
>lawyer who worked for goldman sachs for SEC, sec looks over wall st
>no wall
>incoming tax cuts
>more military spending for less war
ayy dios mio

>%25 tax rate for Donald Trump
>Bernie has lower
>HAHAHAHAHA

Won't defend any of it, but I'm still glad hillary lost