How to argue with leftist

What are you tricks and tips to argue with leftists in real life?

Do you even try at all?

Example:

>random guy kills 3 relatives, due to problems in the family

Leftists start saying how if this were a Muslim it would be considered terrorism, and point out that natives commit crime as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BhdUHVJ1F6o
youtube.com/watch?v=icqPHsNumuU
archive.is/GZMcT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You ignore them. You won't change their mind. They didn't arrive at their positions rationally, and they won't be dissuaded from them rationally. The only thing you will succeed in doing is further entrenching them in their delusions. The left always eats their own, so let them get eaten before you try to redpill them.

random people of all races kill for mental/who knows reasons. Only Muslims kill in the name of Islam, ask them the last time someone was killed in the name of Christianity
>inb4 crusades
Shit was so long ago, look at today instead

these are gypsies?

Yep.

why do you have gypsy pictures on your computer?

The beggar outside my convenience store has blue eyes. It doesn't seem to be super uncommon.

>all races are the same
>diversity is good because we are different

They try to be believers in biodiversity but condemn it's existence in the same breath.

They can't entertain the idea that out of 1000+ differences, some of them can be bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=BhdUHVJ1F6o

just watch some Tucker Carlson videos and do what he does, apply the Socratic Method.
Ask them questions you know the actual answer is defies their beliefs.
being lefties literally everything they believe goes against nature and science and i won't be long since they can't honestly answer without realising they are dumb/being manipulated and they will start stuttering "muh racist" "muh nazi" "muh privilege"
at that point consider the arguing concluded and leave the commie dying inside

This. Plato's The Republic and Aristotle's Art of Rhetoric are absolutely essential reads.
If they gang up on you (an they will) just take your loss unless you're very good at debating, you can't win when 5 people scream 'muh feels' and prevent you from making an argument.

i just pretend i don't have a strong opinion or know what I'm talking about and then mention "an article I saw on facebook"

basically I act like a jew I guess

Why not?

All civilizations are proprietors of expansion and dominion
British imperialism is its most benign form
That's why it has so many critics

>"if someone speaking their mind hurts your feelings and you use your hurt feelings to openly hate them, congrats on being the bigot."
It's as easy as that

left wing brains are sponges for nigger cum

>You think just because I want to murder the Jews that I'm a bigot, wow, looks like you have some growing up to do.

All the leftists in my city are at least 60 years old so they don't really bother me

The trick is to start with the three facts they can't deny. Climate change is fake. Women shouldn't have the right to vote. And niggers are criminals. Once that's understood they will be more reasonable.

just play their same bullshit, they are walking contradictions. i.e "we need diversity" then when they scream people are culturally appropiating someones culture tell them thats what diversity is, its celebrating diversity of culture. they will shrek and scream and just call you the only 6 names they know.

>what do you mean I can't kill people I disagree with?

So you'll vote for Navalny?

Instead of trying to come up with strong arguments to disprove them, just ask lots of non suggestive questions

They will soon realize they cannot fully backup their claims and know nothing about the subject.

Ex: instead of saying niggers cause crime, ask them what are the crime rates are in this period/region for any race, what are the causes of crime, etc.
Or what is the demographic representation of crime/rape in sweden.
Or when they distrust scientific claims ask them to explain the specific parts of that scientific process they do not agree with or would have done differently.

They know 0 statistics or facts; just feelings, so ask them a lot about factual stuff and make them explain a lot instead of you attacking them with facts.

so basically Jewish debate tactics?

One idiot can claim more than 10 experts can disprove, it's the only way.

white guy shoots up school.

if he were muslim it would be considered a terrorist attack.

cant deny this.

Just annoy the fuck out of them, because arguing with these kinds of people wont change their mind.

It's very simple once you know your stuff and get the hang of it. They all repeat the same (((talking points))) anyway so you can completely predict what they will say. It's a lot of fun to let them get caught in their own contradicting words and see them suddenly getting pissed.

because whites dont do it for political motivation dumbass
>leaf

>ITT: Autists try to convince people to their point by using logic

Newsflash, the real world doesn't work that way. Human interaction and convincing others is based on feelings and the charisma of the person. Since most human beings obviously lack in the charisma department, the best next course is to mock them and satire their beliefs to shit.

Atheists, SJWs, the left, liberals, muslims, jews and satanists have mocked and derided Christianity hence it's dwindling in the West. By using their own tactics against them, you belittle their beliefs and relegate it to the nonsensical.

Example: Some SJW turd wants to argue that there are more than two genders. Make some comments about being an attack helicopters and they should check their privilege. It will rile them up as well as relegate their arguments as nonsensical.

Muslims are peaceful/Islam is a religion of peace/Islam is progressive/Islam is feminist/etc: Mock them by telling them to go to the middle east and try to crusade their cause there. Plus points if they're gay/feminists. Drive home the point and don't ever let them up on this. They will try to shift goalposts. Once you allow them, you're done. Always tell them to put where their mouth is.

Those are just some examples that come to mind. I'm sure some of you can come up with more.

but navalny is leftist too

After years of repeating slogans and insulting whoever disagrees they have lost all capability to debate.

Reasoning is like a muscle, if you don't use it, it atrophies.

Just drop red pills that bug them enough to force them to do their own research.

Once they start taking facts and reason into account they become redpilled, because leftism is just a big eternal contradiction.

Many such cases!

>navalny is leftist too
Putin is leftist too.

terrorists don't kill their own family

Yes. I made this tactic and it always works
For example you want to counter them with argument A, do this:

Process: Ask them question of which the answer is argument A >> They don't know/wrong answer >> Give argument A >> Repeat with Argument B

yes
and this is the real problem

every fucking one politician is populist and leftist

I'm a leftist. Try your arguing skills with me.

>. Try your arguing skills with me.
You are a communist faggot.

Let it be 5.

actually I'm a heterosexual progressive

They WILL put words in your mouth. Don't let them. They will say things like "It sounds like you're saying X" "You implied X" "You basically said X" "That's a code word/dog whistle for X."They will then respond with the talking points they heard on the daily show. It's the strawman fallacy, but don't bother pointing that out. Just say "That's not what I said. YOU said that. What I said was" and repeat your argument.

They tend to insult you, in a really passive aggressive way. "It's not gun control, it's common sense." "Even an idiot can see that this is true." "you seem to show contempt for people of color. I'm not calling you racist per say. It's just that that's the only conclusion I can come to intellectually. :)" And my personal favorite "Let me help you grapple with your ignorance. :)" Yes, those are real quotes from faceberg. Tell them to go fuck themselves. Call them stupid. With a smiley face It's not an argument, an by arguing about it, and letting them pretend they are being nice, you legitimize it. Remember, virtue signalling is a way of life for these people, and destroying the illusion that they are the hero no matter how they treat people is key to us winning.

>actually I'm a heterosexual progressive
I can't
youtube.com/watch?v=icqPHsNumuU

I also like the get in drop the pill, get out.

> Gee, ISIS threw another gay over the rooftop. Religion of peace. Anyway, where should we go for drinks?

> These poor Africans, I think they'd be much better if they were under European rule, you know, jobs, security, health and all those things they use to have. By the way, what time does the game start?

Half the prison population are immigrants. Dude, is that a new phone?

next time i'm in sweden i'll deck her

You don't argue, you just ask questions. One after another because you know their worldview is flawed and self-contradicting.
While you do this, you listen and remember every point they make because, at some point, they will contradict themselves. Either that or they will haughtily tell you that it's not their duty to teach you and that you should educate yourself. That's their way of saying "I give up" so you can take the opportunity to turn it around.

Basically, just act ignorant and let them revel in their feeling of intellectual superiority. They will stumble and fuck up because they're really not intellectually superior.

Argue emotionally. They're all weak people with too much empathy for those who they believe to be "oppressed" so you're going to have to argue from the side of someone who is emotional and mentally weak. When talking about terrorism point out that if white christians were to do what Arab Muslims were doing then they'd have a very different opinion

hey I saw your post in leftist argument and I will let you know terrorists do kill there own family look up honor killings in Muslim culture it literally says that they can kill anyone in there family who leaves islam or a woman does not do what the men say

I motion the end of my fist to their face.

The only leftists you will be able to convince are the more rational moderate ones that aren't full blown SJWs. Some good red pills to start with for convincing them are race realism and evolutionary psychology.

Just watch videos with Ben Shapiro arguing, he's a master at comparing similar situations and pointing out the hypocrisies in his opponents arguments.

For keks i argue from a leftist position and imply they are the ones being racist.

> Hurr why are racist western nations entitled to brave POC labor?
> Immigration causes brain drain which irreperably damages home countries.

and so on.

It's hilarious 2bh.

>guy gets drunk
>hit and run homicide father of 3
>He has an Arabic name
>some random journalist and people on Facebook talk shit about how it's Muslim terrorism etc
>Leftists on Facebook making long winded posts about how that it's not okay to lable someone like that, he was really Christian, etc.
>chime in that the lable doesn't matter, he's a murderer either way, that they're bringing bullshit into such an awful crime
>couple libtards who type like idiots jump down my throat saying muh wacism muh lables muh terrorisms muh brown people need to stick together
>try to explain the lable means nothing and that he will be tried for his crimes and nothing else
>Explain that the only one who would try using such a defense is his lawyer who has to try to defend him somehow
>B-BUT muh institutionalized racism

I think I did win from an objective view but they were getting salty and not understanding some things I was saying I could tell. All in all it was a complete waste of time. Blows my mind though that people will spend all their energy and voice on something like that trying to defend some criminal who just killed a father and a husband because they happen to be on the minority team.

I'm a fuckin mutt out here and I can't stand the bullshit.

going with maps i really enjoy showing this one to sjw/feminist/cucks the reactions are usually as fun as deranged

White ppl don't have a modern day religion dedicated to murdering

Its a delicate process, it more or less has to incorporate learning as you would in a school. A normal person (who is programmed by the kikes) has a lot of knowledge inside of him. Scripts basically. Historical "evidence", some manner of paths that go between different regions that the jews have pre-approved.

But there is natural curiosity in those people as well. The trick is to get to that curiosity, without triggering the other paths that the jews have managed to link to pictures of the holocaust, which triggers overwhelming fear in those people.

conversely. One could also just overwhelm them by targetting those very specific jew programming things directly, so directly in fact that you can trigger a complete personal meltdown, which will make them look like lunatics. You do this if time is limited, like in a debate, or you just dont care as much for these people at all. People who you dislike.

Effort/membershiprecruiting/situational control are these variables that you must allign. Sometimes you even like a person, but the deeply instilled programming that he has makes it too difficult to dedicate a lot of time to.

Your family members however are the best bet for doing the maximum of effort often. Close friends are a second. Colleagues at work or something like that may be a third. But when you have the public debate which you know will have a large impact, being a mean bully often pays off.

also this link is golden

archive.is/GZMcT

>What are you tricks and tips to argue with leftists in real life?
roll your eyes, utter your disbelief, say you can't believe they're so bigoted in 2017

>Leftists start saying how if this were a Muslim it would be considered terrorism
You point out to many honor killings and hwo they're not consideren terrorism. Than you ask them to provide examples backig their scenario and you pursue the answer until they make fools out of themselves.

>and point out that natives commit crime as well.
Tell them that muslims commit more crime per capita than natives. To better ilustrate your point ask them wether they'd rather live in Japan or Honduras since natives in both of these countries commit crime.