Beaten as a child Sup Forums edition

Alright, Sup Forums were you beaten/physically abused as a child or psychologically abused and what, if any, impact has that had on your life (social, professional, etc)

My dad would rough me up, not physical bearings though, and my parents paddled my ass when I was a shit head.
Made me not a whiny bitch and taught me to be responsible for my actions, also toughened me up.

Not gonna lie: I was slapped across my bare ass with a belt.

I developed depression, severe social anxiety, and an obsession for far-right political figures.

Why do you care?

I learned how to hate

My father never laid a finger on me, but him being disappointed in me was enough to devastate me and reconsider my actions

My mother however did a lot of questionable shit, from slapping me in the face to punching me in the face or even beating me with the extention cord cable, all because I dared talk back at her...AKA telling her my child opinion

I had to go to school and lie constantly that I injured myself on the playground because I had bruises on my face, I couldn't hide those

Being bilingual in a 98% Francophone area when I was growing up made me the closest thing to "the fucking Anglo" that kids could target (Keep in mind, this was around the referendum). Additionally, the fact that I was always the biggest guy in my grade until 8th (at which point I was 2nd tallest but still biggest) meant that if anyone had something to prove, they'd pick a fight with me.

It certainly didn't do much to foster a love for my birth province, though simply being able to consume media in both languages had a much greater impact on how I saw the world. It shone the light on a lot of the spin from both sides.

I live in Ontario, now. It's very much a flawed province, but I do not regret leaving Quebec at all.

I was flogged regularly by my drug addict parents. It made me hate degenerates with a passion and want to be the exact opposite of them.

I wasn't abused, i was disciplined.

It's why i didnt grow up to be a whiny faggit NEET.

I almost chocked my alcoholic stepfather to death last year because he tried to beat my mother, idk why I felt the need to do that, considering my mother treated me in mixed ways while growing up

Yes.

Worst part was seeing the next generation subjected to the same. I don't know what to do with my psychopathy.

I remember my dad hit me with the butt of a rifle once, so manly.

Was abandoned by my father when I was 8, didnt speak to him since then.
He went to live with another family, and the girl that was from that family went to the same class I did, so the only time that I did see him, was when he came to pick her up from school.

My mom was alright, she tried really hard and only gave me the occasional slap when she needed to.

I wasn't abused, i was given a crack if i was a little shit. I got the Cane/Belt/slipper and slaps that stung for days.

It's what alot of kids these days need. Problem is that alot of adults that have grown older now when they see a child getting a smack on the backside, even if its through cloths, they freak out like fucking snowflakes.

Your a little bitch. there is a difference between abuse and discipline.

Break the vicious cycle maybe? I never allowed my mother to treat my younger brother the way she treated me, lots of times I would stop her before she tried to hit my younger brother and she would become enraged because I dared teach her how to raise a child

I just couldn't bare the idea of her hitting my younger brother, she then turned on me to hit me, and I would hold her in place until she started to scream at me and telling me how dare I judge her

Oedipus complex user

I did get "disciplined" by mother if I deserved it, dad would never beat me.

I was heavily abused all the way up to 16, then it was straight up fist fights until 21.
Yes, it fucked me up. My mother didn't help either.
That's it.

>Break the vicious cycle maybe?
Pretty much.

>I just couldn't bare the idea of her hitting my younger brother, she then turned on me to hit me, and I would hold her in place until she started to scream at me and telling me how dare I judge her
I hate having to listen to this.

Slavs are funny people.

I got spanked a fair amount, never beaten. I remember once i was like 10 I started hitting back, so my parents stopped.

I have been used, abused, minpulated And shamed by life. Which then taught me reality.

Does your mother look like pic related?

Not yet, but she has heavy slav background, she's from Moldova within Romania, apart from the beatings she fed me and dressed me well

I've been strangled and punched and kicked by my father. Both of my parents have also said horrible things to me. I had insomnia throughout school, and I behaved impulsively. I also have other issues but those were likely brought up by bullying in school. My parents haven't touched me in years, I still live with them. I only leave the house to go to job interviews.

Not an expert on slav culture, but is mother supposed to beat kids while father is off cleaning up roof of Chernobyl reactor?

Yes most families in Romania still follow the mother is home while father is at work, but also a lot of women work, so you also have children who either grow up withe the house key tied on a shoelace around their necks or with grandparents

No, if dad has to hit you to keep you in place then that's an expression of love, and he doesn't hit you unnecessarily.

If mom hits you then that's and expression of failure.

What if my dad used to take me on drunken hunting trips?

It's not appropriate to get drunk with kids on hunting trips. That should be when you teach your kids to bro together and shoot guns.

We had our good hunting trips, he got me shooting 1 moa at 300m when I was 12. But every now and then he would storm in the door and yell at me to get in the truck, and hed shoot a goat and cry.

He is also war vet.

Your dad loves you.

>Alright, Sup Forums were you beaten/physically abused as a child or psychologically abused

I was made to suck dicks.

> and what, if any, impact has that had on your life (social, professional, etc)

I continue to suck dicks.

t. Milo

Your father is a good man who loves his country

Yes. I was beaten ONCE. I think it was worth it though. I was being a dick at a young age, and I refused to learn how to empathize, so what did my dad do? He slapped me on the jaw so I finally could know what I put my friends through.

I was disciplined but never came close to being beaten or abused. There's nothing wrong with being spanked, yelled at and being told that you're acting like a little piece of shit and to straighten up.

I respect how my parents walked the line of showing great love for me, and drawing the stark line of discipline. There was no profanity in my household until I got until my Jr./Senior year of high school.

Did he touch your diddle while you were unconscious?

Raped with a spoon by cunt sister

What state?

Some day you will be a father.

What do you want to pass on?

Hitting back never even crossed that line. If that happened, I would have be legitimately beaten.

My parents got a pretty good gauge on when I was old enough to be shaken by getting yelled at, rather than physically hurt.

Yeah, my parents beat me with a belt.

It didn't really teach me to be a good person, just how to be more deceptive and lie better. I lie to them about everything and I'm damn good at it now.

Got hit a fair bit. Would fall just short of calling it abuse. I think it was just incredibly misguided and lazy punishment. I do resent my folks for it, especially my old man.

Hard to say if just the hitting was really the problem, though. I'm fairly sure if they were better at explaining why and teaching me things I wouldn't have minded in the long run, but the lack of understanding, seemingly disproportionate reactions and complete lack of consistency just left me anxious about doing anything, ever, because I didn't know what would and wouldn't piss them off. It left me with very little initiative and tremendous anxiety as a young adult.

Took a long time to get past that, and as a grown man I have very little to do with them. They're not bad people but they were shitty parents and that rules out having any kind of relationship with them. They are old and don't look after themselves so I don't expect them to be around much longer, and I can't see myself being too upset when they go.

Overall I don't think it does harm if it's used sparingly and combined with good parenting, but then I also think if you have the latter you won't really need it at all. I don't hit my kids and they're better than I ever was.

My superior white genetics.

The most surprising for me is the fact that most of kids that were beaten actually make excuses for their shitty fucking parents. It's on the same level as kids who are sexually abused and shamed into believing it's their fault.

Yes, yes.
I am where I am now. It's hard to tell what would happen if that stuff didn't happen, because it was a big part of my childhood. I was bullied outside as well.
I guess I was quite afraid of people for some time.

Are you implying that polacks where abused as kids?

father cracked the belt pretty often, sometimes he'd drink and hit me with pans or fire tongs.

At 13 I was trap pregnant so he kicked me out, there ends that saga.

Two eights confirm it.

But you will have to understand how to bring up children. It's a rough ride, but I think we can at least do better than how we were brought up.

>trap pregnant
what the fuck

Post pics

I was starved and abused as a child of a single white opiate addicted mother. Although it caused a bit of depression during my school days because I had to change school multiple times and never had a chance to make close friends, as I ended high school and entered university while supporting myself I quickly overgrow that depression because I was in complete control of my life. The only thing I can really feel that it impacts is I have no respect for people that use childhood drama for mistakes they commit now, they are in control of their lives they can choose to be white trash like their parents or to make something better of themselves. This has caused me to be labeled as insensitive multiple times.

I got pretty regular whippings. Didnt do much good. They probably should have whipped harder.

Well my parents have been through some shit, I sorta gained independence around 12 and would just get myself to school and cook my own dinners. I think they raised an alright boy, I joined the military at 17, cause I am fucked if I am going to run the farm the rest of my life. I realise it fucked up my dad, but I dont really care, war happens, and I enjoy being a soldier.

>7777
Why kek?

You did the right thing by getting out of one bullshit thing and into another in order to save yourself.

If you have children, teach them something better.

Cummed in butt

No

Save myself, my parents werent abusive really. Mum and Dad were just off in their heads, they werent there mentally if that makes sense. They never hit me unless it was for something important.

It's pretty normal, you don't stand with the parent you're defending, you stand against the one who's acting crazy. Old story.

That's the problem though

It's up to the rest of us to improve upon where we came from.

My dad was red pilled as fuck.

>he has me lifting 5x a week from age13
>Sometimes when I showed bad form he would slap me
>same thing if I talked back or lied.

>it made tough cause he was the only man I feared.

>I was polite and respectful to other adults.

The red pill is much more complex than most people realize.

One of these days I'll do a full green text on my father.

You guys would like him

1949-2011

Flag's not from a Slavic country

Take a look inside the thread, what do you think?

But guess what, we don't go in the world victimizing ourselves over it like virtue signaling SJW's do about actual meaningless shit

>1949-2011
Why such a small longevity?

Shit happens

Would you say you were respectful to other adults because of his beatings or despite of his beatings?

Me being beaten is the only reason I didnt join a gang and go to prison.

>What if my dad used to take me on drunken hunting trips?
At least he took you on hunting trips

Because of

>tfw older brother got taken on hunting trips
>tfw you were such a pussy you didn't get to go

So you weren't intelligent enough to realize from yourself that you needed to respect your elders?

I was spanked with a wooden spoon, a belt and a shoe, sometimes even with a flat hand. It was horrible back then, but my mom only did it when i really misbehaved. Like REALLY misbehaved. Not for minor shit. At around ~12 y/o I saw how rude other children my age were and how some guys had tendencies I'd consider too chaotic. From that point onwards I felt thankful for my mother to set me straight. I think it's one of those "With great power comes great responsibility" stories.

I was molested by a babysitter as a toddler.
Then molested again by a foster brother for a few years.
And molested by someone from church who dressed like Jesus and did card tricks to prove his holy powers to the children.
It left me in shame and disgust. I was quiet all the way until graduation.
First a nerd in the 80s. Which was far from what it is now. We were brutalized. I was bullied pretty bad but not as bad as the other kids.
One day when edgelord and grew my hair out and liked metal. Wore a trenchcoat.
Not too long after Columbine happened and suddenly everyone was scared of me.
Was the best last few years of highschool for me.
No more bullies, no more interaction besides genuine fear.

I became pretty much a nobody though. Been called "smart" and all that shit but god I can't get ahead. Can't function socially.
Never been to a shrink, don't have any precious crazy labels or medicine.
Attempted suicide a few times ( real attempts not some cry out ) but I didn't tie the ropes properly.
But getting by. Better alive than dead I suppose. Rather feel than feel nothing.
As I get older life's not so bad even though it's been worse than I could of handled years ago.

i used to get beaten by my alcoholic/drug addict mother

it led me to hate women for a while but then realizing that some are ok i decided to just eliminate the problematic one from my life

i also enjoy hitting women in the bedroom and asserting my dominance over their pathetic existences

No, you fool
I'm saying that he thought me to be respectful and if children strayed they should be reminded.

You have an incomplete education.

>starts as a rape victim
>goes into a nerd
>then into a metalhead
>then into a trenchcoat
>then into a complete outsider

And now you're on Sup Forums

The circle of life it moves us all

Can't argue with such digits

Anyway, you should have realized alone that you needed to respect other people and not to misbehave. You shouldn't have made spanking needed

>it's a Stef foists all his problems off on his mean old mommy and then snaps during a callin episode

Is there enough money in New Guinea for the drug market to be profitable!?

Thank you for respecting my digits.
I see your point,although you must take into consideration that he wanted me to learn to fight back and be alpha sometimes the attacks were a test. A test to if I had developed a sense of defense and critical thinking.

Only abuse I suffered from my parents was neglect. I had a domineering and overprotective mother and a father that ignored me. So I had severe autism and anger issues throughout middle/high school, was a loner and was picked on constantly. This is where my intense hatred for niggers stems from.

Honestly if I had access to firearms back then I probably would have shot up the school or killed myself.

Wait, your father attacked you for what it seemed to be no reason at all!?

>american
>no access to firearms

was regularly caned by dad until age 15 or so. Its common here in asia. they even sell canes in stores.

arms, legs, thighs, bare bottom. The welts and markings would last for days and sometimes weeks

made me hate him with a fiery passion and we never had a real father-son bond

Ah forgot to mention had a friend play with my dick on the bus for a moment.
Through my pants though he was trying to unbutton them.
Another rape attempt.

Guess I've always been rape bait. Must of been a hot magnet as a child for grown men and kids/teens.

Not something I dwell on or have PTSD over.
It's kind of funny really.
I regret being so quiet.

Maybe I should talk to a shrink someday. Be interesting to see a human's reaction to my life's shit and I won't be able to cry about it.
I only cry for anime or movies oddly.

Just say what was done to you.

This web site operates under US laws, so what you say is protected.

Just this once, I'll refrain from calling you a faggot. I'm sorry that you had to deal with that.

Nothing. My parents would slap me if I was a cunt, but that was never needed

Nothing illegal persay

Just random shit tests.

>I only cry for anime or movies oddly.
It's ok to cry about things that happened in the past
It's not ok to cry for media

I'm a >notwhite and my parents are immigrants (not Messicans)

people cope in different ways

past might be -too- personal

Mother was a skank fucking degenerate arabs and race mixing all kids after me. Those liked to (((play))) with me. Mother beat me with metal hangers, her extra pointy shoes in the kidney area while I cried on the floor or smacked me in the face while laughing. I've run away with 14.

Had nightmares of her face laughing for over a decade, dreamed about slaying her at night, hate shitskins with all my heart. Been suicidal and severaly depressed since my 10th birthday and I'm going to be 30 soon, I just think how I'm going to kill myself. I've realized women like my mother should be gassed and would consider myself actually a Nazi in the truest meaning. Thanks mom.

Don't inpregnate a degenerate whore.

I've legit never met a single human being firmly entrenched in far-right social or economical ideology who wasn't routinely sexually and physically abused as a child.

Not a single one out of at least 2 dozen people.

It isn't uncommon to flirt with hard-right thought at some point in time while growing up; temporarily being an edgelord is pretty much a right of passage really. But being firmly entrenched in it for an extended period of time? It's almost always pathological.

>race mixing all kids after me.
>Those liked to (((play))) with me

Wait, you were molested by your younger brothers!?

Welcome to the far-right lol.

One could argue that being a leftist cuck is also a result of pathological behavior.

>I've legit never met a single human being firmly entrenched in far-right social or economical ideology who wasn't routinely sexually and physically abused as a child.
tfw you have to be abused to be redpilled

This explains why I'm still a mainstream neocon

link to the episode?