Why is pol being spammed?

Did something important happen?

People are trying to distract from the Obamacare repeal fiasco that the president threw a fuck load of political capital at, regardless of their personal opinions on it. Little more.

This shithole isn't exactly relevant the same way bookface is, regardless of the schizoid spergings of anons here about astroturfing.

Either it's due to Trumpcare being shit down, or it's due to a happening inbound, or it's accelerating our social engineering.

>Why is pol being spammed?
>Did something important happen?

I work with a whole bunch of shareblue crisis actors.

Pic related is LITERALLY one of my bosses.

This is not the first time this has happened to me.

>I work with a whole bunch of shareblue crisis actors.

I have been working with crisis actors for the past 12 years, at various resturaunts.

These are the bottom of the barrel that I have not yet red-pilled into quitting.

I have several folders containing their pictures and names.

pic related is not a boast.

Post more proof, also you didn't explain why Sup Forums/ is being spammed?

Just an usual ctr/shareblue raiding our mongoloid family portrait sharing forum senpai.
Sage and report as usual.

Great Job!

Nobody wanted that healthcare shit and the Dems still own the incoming Obamacare abortion. It's probably just a raid.

1. You happened.
2. I just heard on Discord that someone was banned for posting CTR names to test if mods are away, and they're not. This is a sanctioned attack.

>Post more proof

Okay, this might take some time to assemble....

>also you didn't explain why Sup Forums/ is being spammed?

They follow me everywhere, it's kinda sad, actually.

Pic related: black girl on the left, I worked with her at O'Charlies, her name was Haylee.

She was older than pic related when I worked with her.

pic related, woman in hat on left.

Worked with her at O'Charlies.

Her name was Janet.

Pol has evicerated the mainstream media by being edgy and producing facts to back our talking points up. We are and extreme threat and they are trying to make is look like idiots but spamming non-stop today disway The normies from coming there And learning The truth. Unfortunately foreign (((((then))))) most of us are old fags from Sup Forums mostly, with;Sup Forums coming in with gamergate. They will not win And They know It. So (((((They)))) are spamming us with blacked threads And hill shill

pic related, filename.

looks like a young rachael maddow, yes?

Ryancare got dropped, shills triple in number to "shame" Trump voters.
That's it really. Maybe a few actual liberals in it for the bants. It's mostly CTR/Shareblue bots.

pic related, Guy on left, worked with him at O'charlies...

Name was Dakota.

Yes. To both questions.

Have noticed it happening ten-fold since all those cosmic happening threads started popping up about that censored NASA/Google photo

pic related, He is currently one of my bosses, name's tim.

(I'm not going to disclose the location I work at except to say it is a resturaunt, I don't want to get fired, I'm close to broke and I need the money.)

Trump worked real hard to try and pass it for something "no one" wanted, but feel free to pretend this was a win or whatever. You cultists have mastered the art of mental gymnastics in ways us normal folk can only dream of.

I've also yet to see definitive proof the heavily sabotaged AFA is actually failing. Premiums for health insurance nearly doubled under Bush's 8 year tenure, vs the the much more restrained (but admittedly real) increases since the passage of the AFA.

Care to prove me wrong?

Pic related, one of my managers at ocharlies, forgot name.

I got ALL of these pictures from google image search, or from Sup Forums direct, mind you.

bump

pic related, my manager at "Filename"

I didn't say it was a win for Trump. I said nobody wanted that shitty bill to pass. The goal it to make health care affordable, not health insurance affordable. Go get some air.

And i'm pretty sure they are watching me post this, and tomorrow at work will be a little slice of hell on earth.

It's Zersetzung tactics.

They find intelligent Goyim in the GATE programs, and use zersetzung tactics to ruin their lives and steal all of their ideas, while keeping them in a truman show style containment grid.

It's mossad/CIA, as if there is a difference between the two anymore.

You are having a meltdown my dude. Even Trump is moving on.

Wow, this issue is disturbing and disconcerting. But probably only because we don't know all the facts like those in charge do. We should leave this issue to them- it's late anyways.

Holy fuck, google images and tineye no results....

Any more questions?

>Great Job!

Thanks....

They will make my life a living hell because I posted this.

You're welcome, faggots.

>Holy fuck, google images and tineye no results....

As if google would reveal one of it's (((own)))

I'm stil not 100% convinced, it could be some personal photograph and you could be LARPing, however, what I want to know is about the inner workings of your organization, how much do shills get paid, what type of buildings? How do they decide where to attack? Anything on India?

Well yeah, that's why I searched tineye too

*buildings do you work in, as in are they like normal offices or some basement or cubicles like call center workers?

>id
>jedi

wat

>Trump worked real hard to try and pass it

No he didn't. He pushed for a vote that would highlight the absolute failure of leadership from PAUL big pharma bitch RYAN to put together a popular and functional plan despite promising to do just that for the better part of 7 years.

This was RYAN CARE. Trump got the Ryan to stick his neck and Ryan crashed and burned. The calls are already starting for Ryan to step down as speaker.
>I've also yet to see definitive proof the heavily sabotaged AFA is actually failing.

The collapsing exchanges and skyrocketing premiums are the very definition of failing, shill.

>what I want to know is about the inner workings of your organization

I work in a resturaunt.

Shills target me because of what I post on the internet.

>id
>jedi

>wat

pic related.

Diane Feinstein protects israel art students as they subvert our intelligence agencies.

You said you work with crisis actors? I should've asked for that rather than shills sorry my mistake, can you tell more about the actors?

>Diane Feinstein protects israel art students as they subvert our intelligence agencies.

Because the CIA gave Israel full access to the CIA's backdoors in all CPU's...

So Israel hacks into all intelligence agency computers.

> I should've asked for that rather than shills sorry my mistake, can you tell more about the actors?

They ARE the shills.

Everyone in Israel MUST become a member of the Israel army, and they send their intelligence officers into the united states to spy, plant bugs, disrupt american intelligence agencies and the lives of GATE students, and basically just make a huge mess.

Also, they shitpost on the internet.

>You said you work with crisis actors?

I work at a resturaunt, the crisis actors take on the roles of other people working at that resturaunt in order to fuck with me / contain my perspective and ideas, and also steal any profitable ideas from me.

They will give me hell for this tomorrow when I go in, believe me.

I'm just a dishwasher.

Obamacare was born a Dem only law and it will die a Dem only law.

Take your butthurt back to "r e d d i t".

Australian jews, don't play dumb kike. I see right through you. Hope a Palestinian stabs you today. Hiding behind nigger shit cuz your too weak to tell the Christians to their faces, how much you hate us. Fucking scum.

What a total nothingburger. I just went into everything and nothing conclusive came up. I must sleep now.

Please stop reading this. Please, get some sleep. You must all be so tired. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired.

Former prominent data analyst here. I worked for private business, been hired for federal contracts, and have worked with law enforcement numerous times on a series of cases.
I am very trusted by numerous sources to deliver high-quality results and be able to seek out and determine patterns in data, and correlate it all together to come to a swift and accurate conclusion.

After parsing through all this data, I have determined that there is nothing of any significant value in these so-called coordinates whatsoever, and that we should not concern ourselves with the content of this.
I thoroughly request none of you should waste your time with this information, and just continue to let us experts deal with it and the repercussions of it. Get some sleep, get in your warm comfy bed and rest those eyes.

Thank you

ITS HABBENIN

PREPARE YOUR ANUSES

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
DON'T RESPOND TO SLIDE THREADS

Wow the sleepy shills came out, must be something, ok so you work in a restaurant but at the same time with crisis actors? How much do they get paid? All of them are Jews? Why though?

Funny you called slide on me twice now, and from the same country?

SHILL IDENTIFIED

>SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's been so insane lately that I've grown numb to happenings over the last 6 months desu

In fact, I'm more worried when there ISN'T anything happening, makes me feel uneasy

Like we're not getting the full story or we're in the eye of the storm