Canadians get in here

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

Other urls found in this thread:

rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cont/index-eng.htm
thestar.com/news/canada/2017/03/17/tory-leadership-candidate-maxime-bernier-hits-back-after-kevin-oleary-camp-raises-fraud-allegations.html
globalnews.ca/news/3318472/conservative-party-fraudulent-memberships-oleary/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, to win.

you mean posting on Sup Forums at this time of night? or just alive in general?

We really need to start taking our country back. Defunding the cbc would be a fucking great start, but we need DOTR levels of change.

Meant to post updated one.

It's over for us. Sup Forums has named us its enemy. Try and debate somebody, the response is 'a fucking leaf'.

how can you compete leaf?

it's unfortunate but anyone who responds with "a fucking leaf" is clearly just bailing out of the debate

I would post here but I'm tired, and the new Alberta Separatist movement isn't going to start itself

is there anywhere in canada i can live alone off minimum wage?

seems impossible here in ontario

Either a Fourth Reich needs to uprise or we immigrate to a less destructive country

How likely is it for the Liberal Party to lose next election? Genuine question, I don't know anything about Canadian government

What steps should be taken,

>inb4 gas the NDP

They are going to lose their majority. That's probably about all.

Just a friendly reminder to all you leaves that your days of insulting the Prophet are over!!!

Report all leaf Islamaphobic attacks to the RCMP.

rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cont/index-eng.htm

Going off of how the majority if people feel its quite unlikely. You know when literally all other political parties are ganging up to stop you, your shit.

m103 hype
bigots btfo

But if you report me, I win.

Does pic related upset you Mohammad?

Too poor to leave and every else sucks too

You have until the 28th to register as a Conservative if you want a vote for CPC leadership.

>Conservative
Sounds like alt-right anti-Islam talk to me. Reported.

Like that will matter

thestar.com/news/canada/2017/03/17/tory-leadership-candidate-maxime-bernier-hits-back-after-kevin-oleary-camp-raises-fraud-allegations.html

Also
globalnews.ca/news/3318472/conservative-party-fraudulent-memberships-oleary/

The insanity is no longer tolerated by the majority, and even the hippy community is turning conservative.

Mad Max will give leafs a good starting point when global society collapses. A pro weed conservative leader will be unstoppable, and people will look at his wife's tits more than justin's cheesy shitty castro grin

register and vote for the man who attacks justin with memes

Does she count as white?

justin is definitely going to lose for arresting more stoners than the conservatives could and for breaking his promise on electoral reform which got him elected. don't let the alternative be 'kevin'

White or not... she needs dem big titties sucked!

O'leary is a fat fucking joke how can we seriously be considering him? Let's just elect Survivorman at that point.

I've been looking for work the past two years. I'm starting to think I'll never find a job.

Looks about as tanned as Melania in the summer.

Conservatives in Canada are progressive.

We can go to the o'leary timeline, or we can stay in the one where there is only winning.

Plus, our dollar can stop being shitty when we go to the gold standard, open up free trade, and relax gun laws

Plz give us this timeline kek!

Canada is backwards as fuck.

since he's a frog quebec will like him. O'leary can't even speak french.
Asians and Sikhs are pretty conservative, and they hate muslims on average more than white people.

checked
praise kek

Is it true you have surprise syrup inspections?

Hi Tom

Conservatives up here aren't progressives, don't mind Tom. We just have a couple liberals infiltrating is all

Yeah, here we fuck women who AREN'T related to us.

im a good boi

We have Steven Crowder, Gavin Mclnnes, Lauren Southern. Our Conservative's are the best Conservative's. Canada is going to have a Conservative spike in 10 years once Gen Z comes of age, you already see it with the 96ers-98ers. It's coming.

No.

Its just like America too.

get people you know who hate kevin o leary to sign up and vote for him. they don't have to be conservative, in fact, betrayed libs are easier to sway

how the fuck is he near the lead?

I might write a book called

>the problems of Canada and solutions to the problems cause I am not merely a whiner.

(Working title)

Here are some chapter ideas:

>Indians
>Days
>Islam
>Houses

Any other ideas fire at will

>pic related.

for indians include subcategories: dot and feather

only underage weekendposters/newfags

Yep, trannies is a chapter.
What's wrong with dots?

>Conservatives up here aren't progressives
stay in denial, kid, they're all like this to varying degrees. even the homos currently in the leadership race.

'conservatism' in this country died -decades- ago. there is no silent majority, and getting rid of the CBC or cuckdeau won't change a fucking thing. this country didn't turn on a dime when weedman became PM, and won't change that much when he leaves. if cuckservatives cannot even figure this out and why, they're going to fail anyways.

Chapter 1
>pic related

The rest of your book would just be repeating the same rhetoric, via chapter 1.
Don't watse your time goyim

>whats wrong with dots?

include both cause we have both of them was what i was thinking

everything

I don't think I've even seen a dotty one. BTW I live in realcanada not america-lite so yeah.

id come over to help u guys out

You sold off all your gold and used the money to support failing infrastructure and LGBT programs. You now have a law where you cannot criticize Islam, which WILL be used to bring in Sharia law. Not might or could, but WILL. You've lost your freedom of speech. Your country leaders sold your country out for offshore bank accounts full of millions. It's the same thing that the Saudi prince tried to do with Trump and has done with multiple U.S. politicians, EU leaders.

Unless you all start protesting and hard, your country will be over. Seriously. It will become Islamic, and it will be only a matter of time innocents start dying constantly with the news and politicians covering it all up and generating sympathy for the murderers (Muslim) and they will get little to no prison time. Your very lives are at risk to be forfeit.

Yeah dots are just as anti-muslim as us. They also bring wealth and only want to work all the damn time.

The negative is the young guys think their young thug niggers and try to act like a gang and the girls are either 8-10s or 1-3s nothing in the middle.

>t. Paco the taco

I fucking hate the term islamaphobia

Phobias are irrational fears, keyword being irrational, not fear

>I fucking hate the term islamaphobia
>I fucking hate ___ ___ islam
Reported.

t. Mohammad

A FUKKENGGG LIEAF :D xD

You speak as though you would be Hitler 2 in the same situation. Maybe when it happens to the US you'll realize it's not a movie. It's a slow creep over decades, I swear to fuck Jews are immortal vampires or something.

Do they grow up being apprentices in Control The Goyim shool?

>I fucking hate ___ ___ islam___

It was bothering my autism
As a mentally special person and thus a minority, I am above the law in Canada... probably, I'm mostly thinking of the bus-cannibal who got off.

>Imply anything goes after the word islam
Reported.

>I'm mostly thinking of the bus-cannibal who got off.
he killed a worthless juggalo and deserves an Order of Canada along with his freedom

QUICK!
SAY SOMETHING BAD ABOUT ISLAM!

They were literally the progressive conservatives a while back

Reported!!!

islam is a religion of peace

inshallah brothers

I'm pretty darn sick of Islam, I tell you what.

>Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
yes.

>islam
You did not capitalize the letter I in Islam!!!

Stop your hate!!!

Reported!!!

Everytime someone calls you a leaf tell them to cut out the Jewish divide and conquer bullshit, that you're a fat man in texas that doesn't want to pipe his vpn across the atlantic and back becuase it adds 200 ping to everything.

Works 9/10 times.

Leaf

I speak as if there is a carbon copy happening in Canada based on Germany, Sweden, France, UK with the influx of Islam and the left doing everything they can to silence/suppress all criticism of it. Its happening here too, dummy. Its just we got lucky as fuck with a President who is against it.

There is no law that protects Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, etc. ONLY Islam. That is a huge fucking red flag and you are OK with it.

So
Assimilation

I seem to often hear this as a justification for mass immigration. They'll assimilate eventually and become just like other Canadians
So when will Quebec assimilate already?

PRAISE

PLEASE SPARE CANADA FROM THE DAY OF THE RAKE

good taste in doggos and wholesome american cartoons
you're alright, leaf

Death to Islam. death to Muslims. May every man, woman, and child who follows the faith of Islam be slaughtered and removed from this earth. A world without Islam is a better place.

Move to Canada right now so I can report you!!!

and still are in Ontario and maybe other provinces. the federal conservatives are no different despite the cosmetic name change. canada is a fundamentally 'progressive' society and that trait has been deeply ingrained into our national character/identity for almost half a century and won't be changing anytime soon.

if you're an actual conservative, there is no hope for this place. should the conservatives, no matter who the leader is- it makes no fucking difference Bernier, O'Leary, Leitch or Chong, form the next government they will be the same flavoured 'not liberal' burt progressive conservative party we've always had since Mulroney and with Harper.

About time we had a clear champion, the others are fucking communists(greens,libs,ndp) or sellout establishment to the communists, Chong or the fake news O'leary who'd suck anyone's dick for money.

Hell if the liberals go full retard we might even get a Republican government in Canada and remove the Opium queen from Canada.

what about the fucking acadians? at least the frogs in quebec are contained

Gotta admit, this guy has the PM look. But whats his stance on, ahem "the religion of peace"?

ITT we post things canadians can't say

ISLAM is a religion tailor made for pedophiles, rapists, and goat fuckers. And goat fucking rapist pedophiles.

SUCK IT, LEAF KEKS

>tfw Kathleen Wynne will somehow manage to ge reelected because Ontarians are retarded

Love you too, Mikan!

>everyone starts ironically calling it the religion of peace to evade censors
>they ban calling Islam religion of peace

Voted against m-103 (anti-islamophobia motion) and calls it word-for-word radical Islamic terrorism on his website.

Pretty based, especially for Canada.

The conservative party needs to be reformed into a populist one or a new party needs to be created.

you could in montreal, if you're willing to take the train for 15 minutes to go downtown

i have a car

this

then you're set
like 50% of the city is anglo

Who the fuck do you think you're talking to, some blue pilled normie? I'm aware of the situation Juan but what would you suggest I do, martyr myself? You're not being helpful, you're saying the equivalent of "Well if it was me I would have won"

You're hiding behind Muh President but you don't realize how little power the individual has here. It's me against the world here, so you can just sit there and chide me for not doing enough and continue being useless.

All I can do is murder someone and go to jail, or vote for another liar like you.

Fpbp

OBLIGATORY

FUCK ISLAM

MAKE ME AN EXAMPLE FAGGOTS IT WILL HURT YOU MORE