Could humanity withstand an alien invasion?

Could humanity withstand an alien invasion?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1fboQT6Kurf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

vocaroo.com/i/s1fboQT6Kurf

Hey , that's pretty neat

No.
Why do you think we elected Trump?

What type...

I just had a seizure. That's assault with a deadly weapon.

Depends on a lot of things
If they're technologically advanced enough to reach our planet on purpose, probably not
If it's space germs randomly landing on our planet, depends how virulent they are but maybe

What this guy said. Except there is no "probably" if it is an alien species who have the technology to purposefully land on the Earth. That would be the equivalent of a pest control attack on an ant's nest.

depends where they attack

If the aliens decide to attack Europe I'm sure we'll give them housing and permanent wellfare...

Humanity can't withstand itself.

The Jews are exempted from your hypothetical?

> Getting invaded by an alien race that is literally launching invasions on foreign planets

"ayy lmao do we stand a chance what do you think user?"

We can't withstand a human invasion. What the fuck you think, nigger?

Could native americans stand against modern America because thats the level of tech difference.

Ayy lmao.

Nope.

We are the aliens

Random Panspermia by deep space collisions, nuclear fusion

I'm a pussy, someone tell me what this is.

I sense a scandinavian accent.

the land in America and place of Europe is protected with hermetic seals
they'll be ok

Depends on the aliens ofcourse.

If aliens were intentionally trying to dominate and destroy, then no. Most likely their tech would be superior to ours in every way. But I think they would be more peaceful in the same way we observe wild animals

Just send in the Clintons. The aliens will be corrupted in one day.

... Or do we?

>aliens attack
>they contract Islam
>aliens go extinct

Aliens would probably be thought of as offensive because they would disregard all of our trivial arguments

The only real way we would stand a chance is if the aliens got here in some "primitive" generation ship.

With the small chance of survival, I was referring to the possibility of the aliens being peaceful, but I guess that wouldn't be an invasion.

inb4 you can crash on the moon