Shitposting to new levels

google.com/sky/
go to constellations
select virgo (last one to the right)
now select infrared
proceed to scroll into that one blacked out part infront then screencap what you get

Other urls found in this thread:

skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov/current/cgi/titlepage.pl
youtube.com/watch?v=NkUTGpegZN0
youtube.com/watch?v=uOiHtFVn2JA
google.com/sky/
youtube.com/watch?v=1vm2fkiNAZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

also if you go to skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov/current/cgi/titlepage.pl
copy paste 13 58 1,-8 25' 20.5" into coords
then select iras
hit go after all set up

what is it?

I don't know... that's why I believe we should take a deeper look into this

got a collection of pictures

holy hell, what are they hiding

What the fuck have we done?

google the coords 13 58 1 0, -8 28° 20° 5°

I just tracked these coordinates with a Garmin satellite dedicated to SAR/NAV and I must say everything came back with negative results. I am so sorry but this was a total nothing. I am going to sleep now.

しばらくお待ちください。あなたは非常に疲れていなければなりません。申し訳ありませんが、今は寝なければなりません。

Proszę, trochę się spać. Musisz być bardzo zmęczony. Przepraszam, ale muszę teraz spać.

This is nothing guys. Please, stop looking at this type of stuff. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

fuck off CIA

Здecь нeчeгo cмoтpeть. Mнe oчeнь жaль, нo я дoлжeн cпaть.

What a total nothingburger. I just went into everything and nothing conclusive came up. I must sleep now.

Any other blacked out pictures of the sky? What happens if they combined a certain way? Hmm...

რა სულ არაფერი ბურგერი. მე უბრალოდ შევიდა ყველაფერი და არაფერი დამაჯერებელი გამოვიდა. ვიძინებ ახლა.?

good question

The point is emerging, probably entering. See you in September, anons.

Snälla, få lite sömn. Du måste vara mycket trött. Jag är ledsen, men jag måste sova nu.

what does the sign mean

quit trying to derail the thread you faggot

why september? wasn't it 23-march?

Well goodbye folks! It has been an interesting past 2 years.

September 23 user

Have a listen to "see you in September" by the happenings. Some user posted it in another thread and the lyrics and album cover are somewhat cryptic. It's like shadilay all over again.

September is not going to be a month of disappointment for me again.

really concerning me honestly

The difference now is that we have meme magic confirming happenings, before we had only some theories that were not backed by synchronicity.

PRAISE KEK

true

when even the cuckiverse is prettier than you

This has turned out to be a total nothingburger. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

Doesn't this look exactly, or at least similar to, the UFO's the country of Chile released publicly?

youtube.com/watch?v=NkUTGpegZN0

Trappists are gay

Jesus a guide is needed to read this.

tell me about it

>13 58 1,-8 25' 20.5"
looks like Sup Forumss been there

Our meme energy has reached interstellar levels. We memed a frog nebula into space.

This is getting too dangerous.

This show how much of a joke this story is.

People are being larped into stupid stories with stupid graphs

SPOILER

ITS ANOTHER HAPPENING MEME, NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT

>some graphic error
>hurr durr aliens, demons and shiet
>no one working on observing space post anything about it

Why is Sup Forums so retarded?

youtube.com/watch?v=uOiHtFVn2JA

THIS It literally looks like that.

Are the heavens memeing with us?

Whatever it is, it's close to Jupiter at the moment.

The Mothership, user

>google.com/sky/
Looks like a stellar Nebula at least according to the historic map there was a star there. The Microwave shows something.

Is there anything on the hubble data base?

(Friday September 22 is supposed to be the fall equinox with the sun in Virgo Moon at her feet and Jupiter in her loins giving birth- perhaps Jesus is coming back)

And what about this? Just found it a minute ago

Binary stars in interstellar material, perhaps nebula gases.

t. Astronomy fag.

Google's auto blocking software thinks it's a face, so hence the blocking out

Or you know, the Red Dragon.

Anybody have a telescope with Infrared? I have a meh one that can see Jupiter, but no motor or camera.

praise kek

>Google's auto blocking software

Wew lad, a face blocking software for a sky map ?

What if the antichrist is technology and google is part of it

I can only see Kermit the Frog

So they can block the face of Moohamud

Poohamed.

Cmon guys, how did you know i'm muslim

I wish i could, I have no idea about this stuff.

It's a guess the flag game user. You get gud at it once you stay here for years.

But I didn't even look at the flag.

The muslim flag gave it away.

Bogdanoff

>google.com/sky/
time for a ban lol

It's what we've always wanted pol. The Happenings are coming :'D

youtube.com/watch?v=1vm2fkiNAZM

Praise Kek

A
FUCKING
LAND

Well, here's a good debunk.

Let's take a look at this data:

IRAS 13458-0823 object (supposed infrared spectre-emitting object):
position: 13h 48m 29s -08°38'8.70"

position of Saturn:
1983-02-09 22:00:00 14h 12m 10s −10° 35.3'
1983-05-18 22:18:19 13h 52m 23s −8° 39.0'
1983-06-07 22:18:19 13h 48m 29s −8° 21.2'
1983-11-21 22:00:00 14h 32m 30s −12° 40.2'

IRAS satellite mission duration (period of sky imaging):
beginning: 1983-02-09
ending: 1983-11-21

During the IRAS' mission, Saturn was positioned exactly where the IRAS' image is cut (for the most of the time). You can check this by downloading Sky Map on any android device and using the "time travel" function. Saturn will be next to Spica star of Virgo constellation (exact location around 13h 52m 23s, −8° 39.0').
Since IRAS was the only satellite imaging the sky in that period (1983), of course you won't see anything if you layer IRAS image with other sky maps. Saturn is spinning around Sun just like Earth, thus changing location on sky in relation with stars from our perspective, logically.
And of course, you can't know for sure if it's Saturn just by watching the IRAS image, so the object is called "IRAS 13458-0823 -- Infra-Red source" in Simbad database. But just by doing the simple research, you can conclude that it probably is Saturn.
Also, just google "Saturn IRAS" and see the results of images. :)

Have a nice day!

Why don't they put it then? If it's cut? That's like doing your work half-assed lol.

Here's two more quotes:

There are two images in the original IRAS data because IRAS scanned the sky twice in this region. Saturn moved a bit between the two scans. These two scans were added together to create the original IRAS survey images. As I recall the scans were a few weeks apart. If you go to the underlying HCON data (available at IRSA) you can get the scans separately. The hope for the IRAS mission was to complete three scans of the entire sky and this was achieved over most of the sky, but not everywhere.

The artifact is the area of the image (at the top of the blog article) where saturn appears in the field of view. It was removed to make the image more relevant to the study of infrared data beyond the solar system.

Yes we should all just take a Xanax and go to sleep

What the fuck is even going on in that picture, can someone give me a run down?

Saturn is moloch

It's connected with memetics like other prophecies of kek.

song referenced is :

something about mapping out what will happen on the 23rd of september with the whole eclipse being over only the US thing, I am trying to learn and understand more as well

oh how weird
people say there is going to be space related distraction released late march and now we have it
how the fuck is this Sup Forums?

The jews are moving everything in place so we think it's a prophecy or something I don't know.

We think it's a distraction, but the fact they (((they))) move things around and DO it, THAT becomes a distraction from seeing the bigger picture.

The time will soon be upon us. The derelicts of Ganymede and Titan will soon be found, and with them the Great Roadways.

The true interstellar age of humanity is upon us.

>debunk
>probably

because pepe is a political symbol of the right, google hates the political right

they censored something because of politics

P-praise nebula kek

t. alberto barbosa

I think you are on to something

Happening

It's him!

>tfw we memed a nebula into existence that has the shape of Kek's face and extends for about 5,000 light years

virgo

This is worriesome to be honest.

What started as a joke on a board now has so many ramifications in real life that I would not be surprised if I turned on my TV in august and saw a Islamic Attack on that very School.

Kek protect those childrens.

Where do I get the same emblem?

>Globox
>A frog-like character in the Rayman series

Its the Federation of Light fleet

WELL its not a girlfriend (OR ANYTHING FUCKABLE) so Sup Forums kys im tired of discussing it