I'm a jew from israel and i'm against circumcision. i want to start protesting in the heart of tel aviv

i'm a jew from israel and i'm against circumcision. i want to start protesting in the heart of tel aviv.

i need infographs, studies, propaganda, anything to help convince people to stop cutting baby dicks.

Other urls found in this thread:

intactamerica.org/learnmore
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dont want to be circumcised? Dont be a Jew.

i'm not here to argue for or against being a jew, please don't derail my thread.

i want babies to stop being mutilated.

Take a look here if you want the facts.

intactamerica.org/learnmore

desu personally i want jew babies to stop existing

It was commanded by god in your holy books fat chance goy

Legit though if I had some saved I'd post

Circumcision is just an excuse for elder jewish pedophiles to suck baby dick. Good luck fighting jewish evil in its homeland

Protesting in Tel Aviv is on par with protesting in Berlin, London, NYC, etc. Try protesting in the real Israel against it, I challenge you.

Check out canadiangirltalks on yt

She has a bunch of videos BTFOing circumcision.

you can go in the cart with destiny, on the holocoaster

>i am a jew guise
die

This.

thanks, good info. i'll put this to use.

No problem. Here a pic to spread the facts easier.

I thought you bite them off, which is not only disguisting but also degenerate.
Cutting would be civil.

Fuck you asshole

suck it shlomo

oyyyy veyyyyyy, its like anotha shoah

oy vey

Jews need circumcision because they need their kids to be traumatized and subverted into dirty Jews. Its proven circumcision causes childhood trauma.

oyyy veeeyyyyyyyy

It's the mark of the covenant with god, stupid. You can't be an uncircumcised male Jew. Idiota

Oy vey

Forbid circumcision in your own countries, don't interfere in my culture. Most Israelis want circumcision

most israelis are bluepilled numales who don't know the damage caused by circumcision or are afraid of speaking out against it.

Israel is the sixth healthiest nation on earth
Now kys

Most Israelis want a rabbi to suck their babies circumsized penis

Why should it bother you? Forbid that in your country, stay out of mine

shlomo, we're healthy because of good medical care and none-american food choices.

circumcision is morally wrong and poses health risks.

same with the females
i tried to foreskin pill some girls in my class who claimed circumcision is more sanitary by pointing out that it takes two seconds with soap in the shower to clean regardless and circumcised or not if you never shower it will be gross, they just laughed

theyre surprisingly redpilled for kike girls on everything else too

You don't have to do it then

kill

yourself

my

man

Don't be a stupid idiot. Do you even know why Joos circumcise?

It's too late for him.

Why does this topic trigger them so much?

Oy vey goy you don't have to cut off the tip of your kids dick if you don't wanna