This is the average German population in 2017...

This is the average German population in 2017, for those of you still under the illusion that Germany is in any way shape or form a white country- it isn't.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jews-in-the-george-w-bush-administration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't see a single blonde person

Any lefty skeptics I implore you to go visit. All the white people you will see are tourists and the rest are Turks and gypsies not even joking. I went last year and back when I was 8 and it wasn't like this.

*western German population

Yes that is very good cherry picking, very nice. uber alles

You are all such retards... greetings from germany.

its a train station by night. no sane german is spending time there. train stations in the night belong to the shitskins and dindu dynasty.

but: you could take a pic of a homeless asylum and ask: why are germans so poor. its simply not representative.

>German
>White

Pick one and only one

When???

What's cherry picking about this? It's reality. It would be cherry picking if I showed you a picture of upper class neighbourhoods in Düsseldorf which are mostly German and Japanese.

>average
stop bating your most retarded friends hans they'll believe you

DEUTSCHLAND DEUTSCHLAND ÜBER ALLES ÜBER ALLES IN DER WELT ; TOD DEM MERKEL UND DEM SCHULZ BRENNT DIE REFUGEE CAMPS IN DEN GRUND. TOD DEM ISLAM TOD DEM JUDEN WEG MIT IHNEN ÜBERALL DEUUUUSTCHLAND DEUTSCHLAND WIR HABENS VERSUCHT DOCH LEIDER SCHEITERTS AN DEM JUDN INTERPOL.

>no sane german is spending time there
Also they have to fucking work in the morning.

Wer are still 91% white
how about you move away from Berlin or NRW?

right now

pls help

$700 cellphones out. headphones on. designer jeans and sneakers. what are they trying to prove?

its so weird, I actually was alot in big german cities 10 years ago, I've never EVER seen a scene like this

you might have seen on or two actual negers, one or two asians, one or two turks from time to time
but NEVER like this

Yeah the shitskins won't move out of big cities. They're too stupid to live without gubmint gibs, so they'll never have the financial empowerment to go anywhere else once they've found a country to infest

In a few years, Berlin will be just like what I saw on the Shadowrun: Dragonfall game. A mix of high tech and low life melting pot.

>its a train station by night. no sane german is spending time there. train stations in the night belong to the shitskins and dindu dynasty.
Go to a train station in tokyo at night and it's full of japanese people.
Ever wondered why you think its ok that german train stations are turning into complete cesspools?

I spent a summer in Berlin back in 2010. It was white as fuck aside from the few corners all the Turks hid in. Watching the news today though makes it look like the place has done a 180. Such a shame, you guys had it together.

My parents went to France in the 90s for vacation and said it was pristine.

My father went back ther abuout 2 years ago and said he didn't recognize the place. It was overrun by every arab tribe under the sun, smell of urine and pickpockets everywhere.

Such a shame really.

When people talk about the takeover of Europe by Arabs I thought they were exaggerating but then I think back to when I visited in 2010 and 2013 and how it looks today. They're on to something, the place is going to absolute shit.

London is the same, but Paris is by far the worst of all EU capitals.

You should give Germany 20-30 years and it will look like Paris does today. Sweden and Norway will look like Britain in 10-15 years.
Such a shame spineless cowards after WW2 sold their own countries and their own people to the jews.

The worst part is, this is only the beginning, in about 50 years time, when we talk to our grandchildren about Europe in the 60's 70's and today, they would never believe a word we say.

>sold their own countries and their own people to the jews.

That's where you lost me. How are the jews responsible for europe being overrun by arabs?

Pars is fine Dimitrov
You guys are just manipulated by cherrypicking video and picture

> lefty skeptics I implore you to go visit.
How can welfare recipients afford the plane trip?

Most jews that run the midia are liberals as fuck and promote this kind of shit.

Also, the ones that are "conservative" (in the jewish sense) wants to avoid a new Shoa by destroying the white race.

This is how you get ppl like Spectre and that Rabbi that was promoting immigration in Australia and bragging about in Israel.

So they want to avoid another Shoa by helping Muslims breed and take over powerful countries who could then turn on the Jews and separate them from their Western allies? It doesn't add up.

Should have just plowed through that with a gatling gun

>Jews persuade bush to let 9/11 happen
>We invade Iraq for no reason
>Cause turmoil in the middle east
>Leave and cause more turmoil
>Europe now has a "moral duty" to help refugees
>Before they were just economic migrants

The Jews have ruined Europe. They know only the white race can stand against them.

They want to weaken both christianity and Islam to the point where judaism may become relevant again.

It's an interesting theory. How do we know it was a Jewish conspiracy to further destabilize the Middle East?

Start researching who finances mass immigration to Europe.

You are probably a kike yourself, so I won't go into too many details, but Europe will not be Europe in 100 years.

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jews-in-the-george-w-bush-administration

This is from a Jewish website. Imagine how much deeper their nefarious tentacles reach.

>Vice presidents chief of staff
We all know Cheney was the real power.

Yep. Infest our white countries with 3rd worlders and mix is up. When whites unify, they know we are powerful.. which is why they are pushing white genocide under the guise of "diversity."

don't misconstrue city demographics with "the country".

Jews hanging around does not a conspiracy make.

But jewish only hiring others jews to places of power despise the fact there was ppl more qualified for said position does.

Just see Hollywood. The ammount of nepotism in that place is outrageous.

In just 20 years, the jews where able to get a hold on the major studios in almost every key position.

The west has been successfully feminized, its like we're one big tranny, it's your fault your leaving nothing for your children, your a coward you should be sacking your politicians yet you promote them lol.

Is that what passes for a german zoo ? Also, why aren't there any bars for them to swing on ?

No, it doesn't. People do that shit all the time. I work with a bunch of chinks. Guess who they hire? Other chinks. They're familiar and more comfortable around their own kind like everyone else.

See Hollywood? It was literally invented by Jews. Why the hell wouldn't they control it?

I'm not saying the idea that they wanted a war in Iraq is false, but what has been presented as proof is complete garbage.

Blonde hair is a Nordic trait not central european.

>invented by jews
>Disney was a well know anti-semite

Ayyy

That's one guy. Take a look at the oldest movie companies out there. Virtually all started by Jewish immigrants and run by their families. The Jews inventing Hollywood is just a historical fact.

To be fair. the Duesseldorf Train station was always a bad place. I recall it filled with junkies like a decade or more ago, long before refugees.

Good
Just die
You deserve it

Yeah, but all the relevant generations are more like 50% white. When all the old Nazis die off you will feel the effects.

get back into the oven kike

It's just a superior race of judges destroying an inferior race of barbarians. The white race's cruelty has condemned them.

> reads all about how Germany is not white anymore and is shit
>gets mad
> finally looks at the statistics
> German 91.5%, Turkish 2.4%, other 6.1% (made up largely of Greek, Italian, Polish, Russian, Serbo-Croatian, Spanish)
>turns off Sup Forums
>has a life

Look at a population tree you autist fuck if you are so into statistics.