youtube.com/watch?v=gi-EfcwJNdg

Email me when people start dying

doesnt look maidanish tqbh senpai

I hope your dies you fucking cunt.

Belarus has protests every year

Your mother's a whore.

What is happening? Is Russia invading, Is White Russia invading Russia are you joining the EU. Did the BI polar leader finally lose it?

Lol Belarus doesn't have anywhere to go other than sticking with Russia. EU definitely won't take them. Last thing they need is more shitholes. Things are already bad with Britain leaving.

What is going on?

people arrested, some protest, nothing unusual tqbh

meme this into total political Chaos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing actually. Just some action with police and protesters on live stream. Nothing serious will happen.

Fuck off from Belarus you niggers Im planning to move there soon

Why? Poland is heaven compared to Belarus. Belarus is a dictatorship.

You are underestimating the EU's love for shitholes

Because I hate EU and refuse to have anything in common with them.

That moment when you were born to late to know russian language.
Can any one explain what is (((HAPPENING))) there.

>belarus gets closer to the west because of putin being shady
>fortifies border without explanation
>suddenly getting (((protesters)))
kek

I remember watching all the Ukraine streams live, especially in Crimea -- where small groups of pro-Russian (((protesters))) would show up and start pushing and/or walking into people while saying "why you make provocations?". Then they'd get back in their cars and head off to the next location and do the same thing there. I also saw a lot of pic related type (((reporting))) going on.

It was hilarious, but very effective.

Does it mean that Maidan 3 will be in Russia?

>Belarus' police is "Homo" spelt backwards

kek

What's actually going on there anyways?

I want the snow to go away now too
>Maybe have demo
>FUCK YOU SNOW YOU MUST GO
Also fuck niggers and shitskins they must also go

Well, today we have a so-called Freedom day, when BPR was created, it is an unofficial holiday, and on this day opposition comes to the streets

and not only opposition, but also people, who want to say something to our goverment ( it'simpossible lol)

No it's oмoн, or "oman"

Mainstream meteor isn't reporting anything about it here. Are the "bad guys" protesting?

and now police is just arresting practically everybody, even old people and cute girls ))))))0

What do you think of Lukashenko?

Go to sleep guys, absolutely nothing going on here.

it will be better for me just not to say anything ))0

Well, now we wait for """""protestors""""" being shot by """""police""""", sparking a """""spontaneous revolution""""" with the government being replaced by globalist puppets. And what an unexpected surprise it will be. It will even be more surprising and unexpected when it will happen in Poland and Hungary.

More pics and info on these?
Had a lot of Soros dumps before but lost them.

oh, man, nothing will happen, you just don't know our people, maximum they will go with red-white-red flags and have fun

tfw no belarusian gf

Here we saw armored vehicles driving through this street.
People reported that some people were arrested here just for passing here
We had a women, all in tears complaining how can this shit be

There you see a group OMAP (?)
People are starting organizing on their own, joining into groups.

We are live , do you want to say?
- Yes, we are free people, better this dictator leaves
- we free people, Lukashenko is afraid of us, I'm not afraid if I be arrested, or lose job,
- but I know and believe this shithead will be removed

>a fucking plow

We have video of people being detained
[people ruinning, police arresting]

lazy kikes don't even bother to hide their tracks to shave some shekels

>we are free people, better this dictator leaves

Sounds familiar

Sasha, you're live
We are on the bridge of (???), and there is OMAP established a road block and don't let people in one direction from the Academy of Sciences
Some people are being detained, but in the other direction they are let through

But the action is not yet over, not for demonstrants, and not for the police

Now we gonna see with what the day began - someone goit detained

Literally less than 1000 people participating

NO HAPPENING HERE GUYS ONLY FALSE FLAGS

I thought, that would be less then 100, because there was a nice show on the 15 of March

People are getting arrested for 'hooliganism and banditry'
Not just activists, but also journalists were detained, from all kinds of news agencies

Here we show you another videos of the arrests today

Mobile network was disabled?
Looks like the action is over, we just wanted to take a look
We have another camera, let's see what they show

We are on the very place where the most brutal arrests happened, including some of our journalists

I came from Klim (?) Klimsk?

I saw people being arreested, even though they were not even related to the demo - people just leaving a shop got arrested

I think people are now even more

March of non-moochers is planned for tomorrow in Klim (?) but they don't expect as many people

It's over. All the scum is in jail.

Based KGB

kikes are gonna kike

how big is Kiryienka in belarus?

Lists journalists arrested
Police broke their camera during arrest
Also arrests made in regions (i.e. not in the city)
Here's another portion of new video material

Theres more police than protesters, this is shit

didn't know him, sry

this is life

"This is the worst development - people came out in the hope there will be changes, but now we saw - everything stays by the old - instead of changes we get arrests and beatings"

>when it will happen in Poland and Hungary.
Never, ever
The only people who have time to protest against Orbán are old morons, who still have nostalgia for communism

and it is'not evening yet, maybe smth will change, but there is no proof

WHAT IS HAPPENING RUNDOWN NOW

>mommy made me brush my teeth, so I will shoot myself in the head with a shotgun instead

Some 1000 people went out to the streets of Minsk to protest Lukashenka, got beaten up by police, many ("hundreds") arrested, demo chased apart, not happening

what is bad in EU, just know nothing ?

K going to sleep then

So Sup Forums,
Would you rather live under an old fashioned neo-soviet authoritarian police state, or a cultural marxist authoritarian state with population replacement, postmodern gender politics, and hate speech laws?

wow it's fucking nothing

anyway, if something actually resembling euromaidan were to happen in belarus, then i'd start thinking about the possibility of both those and the ones in 2014 being organised by putin to create instability and pull some shitty excuse for the 64d paradimensional backgammon hybrid warfare and subsequent grabbings of clay that follows

You think post-USSR countries have no hate speech laws? Like we have enough of this shit like "offense of believers", or "offense of 72y.o. war veterans", etc. etc. Those are real crimes and you can go to jail for committing them(writing a post in social network, for example).

Not every country in EU has a high standard of living. Only few are prosperous but they were this way even before EU.

Belarus isn't a police state. Also their economy was doing much better before ukrainian bs happened.

the retarded immigration policy merkel imposed on europe. before that happened nobody really had a problem with it and people enjoyed being able to visit europe with no hassle and making business with other european countries.
sure there were retarded skeptics and most of them were founded by russia just like now, because putin doesn't like a united europe

You must be so tired today. Get some rest,just take a nap for an hour, rest your head on the pillow, sleep user.

I'm not surprised that eastern Europe has laws against things like offending orthodoxy and war veterans, but I don't think that's 'hate speech', in the same way the west interprets it.
Do you have to walk on eggshells to avoid offending unassimilated minority cultures that are hostile to the host population?

>maidan
>organised by Putin

Yeah that why the EU-bigshots went there to hype up the protesters...

In russia that's the thing. They have a lot of islamic chechens and dagestans, who are actually supported by the ruling party.
In ukraine there is a lot of anti-russian hysteria.

It's safe to say that everybody has some sort of "hate-speech" bs.

wow eu bigshots are such villains, why can't they be more little vladimir

they were playing right into putin's hands

i'm not saying i believe it, i'm saying that if it were to happen again with the end result of russia gaining clay, i'd consider this a possibility

Funny, it's quite the same in Poland...

This wasn't some scheme, from the beginning it was very clear.

>Your current president is pro-russia
>Riot to make him leave
>EU-leaders join the riots because they want the pro-Russia leader out
>Pro-Russia leader leaves
>EU/US-proxy gets in power
>Pro-Russian eastern provinces realise the EU just had a coup, say fuck it we'll secede.
>Russia helps them out
>[We are now here]

Russia took advantage of the situation yes, but the EU and the US caused the civil war.

the only reason you like the EU is because we are keeping your shitty economy from collapsing.

EU leaders used the Ukrainians to get a regime-change. All deaths in Maidan and the civil war are because of the EU/US that couldn't stand a country that likes Russia more than the EU.

Plus the US wants Ukraine in NAVO, so they have to join the EU. (What they are doing right now)

It's a power play that caused massive loss of life, including 298 Dutchmen/women who were shot down by crappy military men (Rus or Ukrainian) after Kiev send the plane directly over an active warzone, knowing both sides had anti-air missiles and planes have been shot down.

Yeah I think EU-bigshots are villains

>PUTIN A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN

where did I say that? He probably shot down 298 dutchmen.

>THE EU A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN is you right now

>Belarus
>Maidan
kek

Some retards ending up in KGB prisons is nothing worth mentioning. No one will let "Maidan" in Belarus to happen, even if it means rolling over crowds with tanks.

how's little vladimir's weewee tasting faggot?

How is that economy and 800k africans doing faggot? You probably still think the rest of the EU will take those migrants? Fuck no, we couldn't give two shit if they destroy your country.

You have no idea how much the North despises the South. We throw you peasants some cash and you instantly take all migrants

Yes massa, we don't mind the rape of our women, please pay gibs so we can pay our 1000 politicians 15000 a month while our people can't find normal jobs.

that russian sput got to your head homo, seek help or kys that'd be better

enjoy living in the Mexico of Europe

enjoy bathing in rusjizz

>mommy
>authority over me

kekaroo leftists are pathetic desu

>EU leaders used the Ukrainians to get a regime-change. All deaths in Maidan and the civil war are because of the EU/US that couldn't stand a country that likes Russia more than the EU.
the fuck ? what fucking retardo universe do you live in? do you get all your news from Putin's Propaganda™?

Serious question. Are you a bot or just this stupid?

Serious question do you look like this?

So genuinely stupid. Thanks.

>reporterPepeDiscoveresThereIsMoreToTheStory.jpg
can someone post it plz, i need it to respond to this post

so you mom was an alcoholic. is she still alive or did she croak already?

Of course, they need to let everyone know they are the furthest thing from homo you can imagine.

is that why they all have kneepads on?

looks like HL2 in a good way

The dutch are the saltiest people on earth. Anytime you see their flag on Sup Forums they are angry at America, Russia, Turkey, Italy etc. The netherlands will never be as relevant as the U.S, China, or other European powers. Their "golden age" is represented by conquering what is now indonesia, an island country with hundreds of ethnic tribes, none of which have ever accomplished anything significant. As much as people laugh at France for being surrender-monkeys, remember that the Dutch are just a welcome mat on France's doorstep in the eyes of Germany. Even the lost British and French empires have done everything 10 times better than you. You are dirt. No, you are less than dirt. You are a dog's filth left on the bottom of a dead kraut's boot. You ridicule all countries above you because you think that your words are worth something, that nations of all sizes which can trample you in an instant might hear your pathetic shrill all the way up on their world's stage. Windmill niggers are the betas of western europe. Kill yourself, but before you do that, tell everyone in your god-forsaken country to do the same.