HAHAHAHAHAHA

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2095549/Right-wingers-intelligent-left-wingers-says-controversial-study--conservative-politics-lead-people-racist.html

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/02/right-wing-people-more-likely-to-be-happier-with-their-sex-lives/
dailymail.co.uk
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-20/reminder-just-7-journalists-call-themselves-republican
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun
test.mensa.no/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> tested IQ of 119
>Voted for trump
what was that again?

no, actally right wingers use the parts of the brains that are stupider than the parts of the brain used to be leftist.

though i am not too sure about antifa and lenin.

That's not really true, though. Something like 70% of whites vote right, and some 85% of white men vote right. White men clearly compose the largest high IQ component of America.

Good thing im not a right winger whens our next rally fellow comrades?

FUg

>right-wingers are less intelligent than left wingers, says leftist study.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/02/right-wing-people-more-likely-to-be-happier-with-their-sex-lives/

All those smarts and you don't know how to hit a G-spot.

Is this supposed to insult me? I'm in the 99.5th percentile and I'm right wing as fuck

good job posting a year-old article written about decades-old research

I'm not surprised and I believe it's very much true. However all it means is that the intellectual life and academics are entirely composed of leftism. Want to get educated ? You'll have to swallow miles of heavily biased bullshit.

wisdom != intelligence.

Churchil, Thatcher, Blackstone > Any leftie cuck

(((Science)))

>the rigthwing is made of suburban and rural retards

wow more news at 8

Imagine how much better the world would be if leftists used their brains

More intelligent people are more likely to pursue higher education.
Higher education is basically leftist indoctrination camp.

Also intelligent people are less likely to openly express their politically incorrect views.

>right wingers did worse than left wingers on a study designed by leftists using leftist criteria

>Women more intelligent than men says study
>Study PROVES there are 254 genders!

>Insult huge portion of voters by branding them as unintelligent
>Wonder why they don't vote for you

Really makes you think

This

People have been calling each other stuid over political views for centuries, the only difference now is that they use "science."

Dönitz, Karl 138
Frank, Hans 130
Frick, Wilhelm 124
Fritzsche, Hans 130
Funk, Walther 124
Göring, Hermann 138
Hess, Rudolf 120
Jodl, Alfred 127
Kaltenbrunner, Ernst 113
Keitel, Wilhelm 129
Neurath, Konstantin von 125
Papen, Franz von 134
Raeder, Erich 134
Ribbentrop, Joachim von 129
Rosenberg, Alfred 127
Sauckel, Fritz 118
Schacht, Hjalmar 143
Schirach, Baldur von 130
Seyss-Inquart, Arthur 141
Speer, Albert 128
Streicher, Julius 106

Imagine a world run entirely by the super smart leftists damn it would basically be an atheist Utopia. Equality for all. Free healthcare for all. Guaranteed jobs for all.

Wonder what it would look like, I don't think it's ever been tried

Kek

A study made by left wingers that tries to compare moderate lefties to hard right conservatives. If I was involved in this study they would likely brand me left wing which I'm not.

lol internet iq tests are valid

>tested IQ of 6,000,000
>Voted for Clinton
what was that again?

But the nazis were left wing :^)

(((study)))

Many rightwingers are intelligent enough not to reveal their political views. A CEO like Trump is not just going to go out and scream "NIGGERS AND JEWS ARE BAD NEWS".

CANADA is becoming like Sweden was

its very clear the globalist pedos are trying to influance Canada as much as they can

fuck these people so hard, they are literaly soul demons

THE DAILY MAIL

If left wing people are so intelligent, why are they so poor?

>Prejudice

So....left wing views then?

>t. daily mail
sage

But left wingers are prejudice
They have a blind hatred for those who disagree

>6,000,000
It's racist to use that number, you are therefore right wing.

>119
retard, everyone knows lefties have an IQ of 130+ at least.

That paragraph actually made me throw up a little bit.

The left is entirely suburban. Where do you think the sheltered middle class reside?

"Here's a scientific study that confirms all my biases!"

lol what a joke

>dailymail.co.uk
What are they doing :^D

here ya go

i could explain why that is, but im way to tired to write this shit down
short explanation, left views often come from universities, which basicially means, in terms of IQ, most people in universities have an higher average IQ then people who are not on one.
But it does not make the left view more valid
Being a Nazi, a Leftist, or anything else, has nothing to do with your IQ. It has more to do, with how you see the world, and your understanding off it
The far Left, and the dumb Right, have the same problem, and that is, that they are both delusional
The left thinks, everything is ok, everyone can live peacefully together, races dont matter, origins dont matter, cultures and religion dont matter
which is of course not true
the profane dumb redneck rights have the same problem, they have no expierence and cant see the world how it is, not every black person is a bad human, not every arab will try to kill you

i personally think, every human is diffrent, and you cant judge a person solely on his race (but you can judge them because of their religion, because as an example islam, has also information about how you should live, how to threat people, which laws to follow and if someone says, i support that, ok great, i can judge you because its not just you say, i believe in god, no you also believe in sharia, and everything else )
every person is diffrent, and you have to look at the human, but still, you can take 100 arabs, and roughly say, ok 15 % wont like me , because im a westener, or will try to harm me or my country
because that is a fact
and because this isnt a childrensparty, its our live, and our home, and our country, and our future and the future of our children, we have to say, im sorry, we cant take you
we dont want you, it could be that you are a great human, but we cant bring you all in, and have 15-30 % of your people in here, who try to destroy us

>Trump will lose presidential election, says study

>Streicher
>106

Seems about right.

Perfect example of the influence of Academic liberal bias on studies. Thx.

>Atheist

Except leftists are Islamists.

problem with this study: perjudice = right-wing

I bet you they included blacks and muslims as right-wing

damn u rly got my noggin joggin

>tfw low IQ rural and suburban retard

I wish I lived in the city and was a high IQ college educated liberal, instead I am the product of incest between two crack head hillbillies, that's why I'm conservative. My low IQ and poverty prevents me from being rational enough critical thinker to vote for liberal politicians.

>Linking to the click-bait article from fucking Daily Mail
>not using archive.is
Well, you are clearly retarded.

>IQ tests are valid when it shows that right-wingers have lower average IQ than left-wingers
>IQ tests are not valid when it shows that blacks have lower average IQ than whites

Certainly no (((agenda))) to this.

>tested IQ of 129
>full-time Trump shill
what was that again?

It probably has to do something with the fact that universities and colleges are leftist indoctrination grounds who brainwash people into leftism.

Rural people are less "intelligent" because they arent as educated and they vote with their guts. They disdain the left out of a gut feeling.

Nobody sane needs explanation on why 9000 genders is batshit fucking crazy, it's obvious it is.

That's my theory anyways.

But it's funny how the left turns againts the SAME people they seek to protect (the working class, because poor and working class people tend to be less intelligent) or "less educated" because IQ is not real according to leftists.

Hey guys the working class is oppresed, we must stop this racist oppresive capitalist bigotry!!!

>working class votes for trump

FUCKING RURAL SUBURBAN RETARDS I HATE YOU

fuck leftists.

anecdote

>7% of journalists are Republican
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-20/reminder-just-7-journalists-call-themselves-republican

Universities are Leftie indoctrination camps. Academia, big government, and the media are run by people with college degrees.

You are not intelligent enough to grasp this noble hobby of geniuses. But you can improve yourself, goyim.
> picrelated wrote the article

This. They should have tested for other left wing virtues with questions such as "should people you disagree with be censored/attacked/met with riots?

Hide and ignore bait threads guys

White people are genetically inferior, what else is new

100% this

It depends what you mean by “left wingers”

I'm an expert on rural and suburban retards and I can tell you that there are 2 types of left wingers. There are Bernie voters and Hillary voters.

Bernie voters are basically just as retarded, if not more retarded than Trump voters (if such a thing is even possible) and they're basically only left wing for the gibs.

Hillary voters (coastal democrats) on the other hand are the pinnacle of human evolution and devote their entire lives and their absurdly, almost extraterrestrial IQ to building ultra advanced, highly complex societies.

But the two have absolutely nothing in common and putting them all in the same basket is very misleading and dishonest.

Less intelligent translates to "didn't waste time and money going into college and getting a degree in gender studies"

Amygdala + OCD/Empathy

Then more Right Wing a person is, the less compassionate they are and the more ordered, structured and closed off they are. Their fight/flight sensory elements are jacked up to 11.

The leftist is the opposite. They're cluttered, disorganized and open, regardless of threats.

Aspies and neat freaks are attracted to right wing views.

/thread

Reading the first 40 pages of "The Bell curve" should make everyone see why this is the case. I.e. "force" all people to go to university (where you need to be intelligence) and use these institutions as liberal indoctrination centers.

What does that even have to do with politics? I am smarter doesn't equal I make the best possible choice when it comes to how my country is governed.

>Crucially, people's educational level is not what determines whether they are racist or not - it's innate intelligence, according to the academics.
>innate intelligence
so when the study isnt about niggers suddenly innate intelligence is a thing?
I thought intelligence was just education, enviroment and socio-economic status mr. Goldstein :^)

90% of blacks (average IQ of 85) are democrats

B A I T

A

I

T

How does this work when they get all the spics and niggers too?

People who are more intelligent go to university in greater numbers, where they are educated by left wing professors. These people become left wing, quelle suprise.

A friend of mine did a PhD in history. Before, he was a right wing traditional. He is now a supporter of the Green Party and is rabidly pro EU. I did mine in organic chemistry and my political views have become more right wing over time.

Studies like these are correct in saying that more intelligent people are left wing, but what you infer from this is wrong. The inference is that being right wing is dumb, whereas what should be inferred is that political indoctrination occurs at Universities. Anyone who has been in higher education knows this; my personal tutor was an avowed communist with whom I disagreed about politics.

Thabks based Sweden. Ill let my wife be fucked by Tyrone, then.. for the better.

/s

HAHAHAHA, what did you take a buzz feed quiz? Durrrrr the internet told me im smart

>dumb people are prejudiced
>AY FUCK YOU WITEBOI
>KILL ALL WITE PEOPLE!
>WITEBOIS GOT LIL DICKS

So did liberals confirm that nigs are stupid.

>implying people like Wernher von Braun weren't as intelligent as the blue-haired SJW fucking retards on the left

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun

> Tested IQ of 146 on the Wechsler Intelligence Scales
> Center Right/ Nationalist

Let us shake hands in disdain for biased liberals.

literally >tfw too intelligent to not be a commie

test.mensa.no/

Very well said

But if a Study finds one race less intelligent than another, the left ignores it

Guess its easy to be 'Smart' when you decide whats the right answer

James Watson (one of 2 inventors of DNA-structure) even got fired for pointing this out.
Arguing with leftists is pointless: 80% of them are beyond retarded and 'll repeatedly scream the same words to shut you up, 15% of them are paid hypocrits (they know it's a lie, but don't know who is their boss) and 5% of them are satan's personal slaves (they know everything including the end-goals).

>DAT Russian native.

Data science is subject to the bias of the scientist e.g. "the economy is strong"

shakes hand

What the fuck is wrong with that eye

Chequed LeLeaf has /thread

Well, I'm not sure, at least right-wingers usually don't have 31 genders.

>More undeserved praise

Goddamn Liberals are disgustingly arrogant

Was going to post this. Fuck.

>Be Me
>Bachelors in Chemistry
>Masters in Chemical Engineering
>Ph.D in Genetic Engineering
>Work for Nestle
>Make more than the 15,000 surveyed make in a lifetime every year
>Be Nationalist
>Be Racist
Seems like, your survey, wasn't statistically significant

Duh.

It's that whole facts thing that simplifies everything.

>Hillary voters (coastal democrats) on the other hand are the pinnacle of human evolution and devote their entire lives and their absurdly, almost extraterrestrial IQ to building ultra advanced, highly complex societies.

So I shouldn't think of all those black democratic ghettos as low-class hovels - but as futuristic "highly-complex" societies? Have you lost your fucking mind?

119 is an honest answer, but really shamefully low for a white