WORST COUNTRIES LIST

So Sup Forums I'm curious to know how would your list of worst countries be like. Your list can be up to 10 countries and it has to have at least 1 country from each continent (except Antarctica ofc).
Also explain why do you choose each country.

Mine list is:
>1.Japan (for the fucking anime and infecting nowadays society with fucking weeaboos).
>2.Romania (criminals and whores)
>3.Venezuela (one of the poorest countries of America, complete shit)
>4.Niger (fucking niggers)
>5.Papua New Guinea (if the Earth was a human, then the butthole would be in Papua New Guinea)

Spain, Portugal, Greece and Italy are the Africa of the European union.

Lazy, brown and reek of sweat.

>no poland

>niger
>nigeria
>niggers

Solid list

1. Sweden

>America: they literally are the kikeroaches attack dog

>Israel: conglomeration of satan's filthy little synagogue

>Britain: a bunch of drunks, also takes pride in having taken part in the destruction of european christianity

Spain is based. I'm sorry for the low tier gypsies that come to your country. I hope some day gypsies will vanish and I could speak to a spaniard without being ashamed of what gypsies and criminals do in your country.

I agree about the whore part about Romania, but I assure you we don't have many criminals here. Hate the gypsies who come to your country, not us. Sure there are a lot of romanians in spain, but they are there to work, not to commit crimes like dirty gypsies do.
As a side note, Romania has a relatively low crime rate.
I don't really get why westerners hate romanians who come there to work (by associating all of them with gypsies), but they don't hate muslims who rape and kill them. Europe is really fucked because you've turned yourself against hard working eastern europeans while you love african and muslim cock.

This

Don't worry, Canada will lift visas for Romania and soon all gypsies will flood Cucknada instead of Europe. Canada deserves all gypsies for being so cucked. Who knows, maybe in 10 years we will be gypsy free.

N.America : Haiti
S. America : Venezuela
Europe : Albania
Africa : Zimbabwe
Asia : N.Korea
Oceania : Papua N.Guinea

>mfw all gipsys go to other countries to live off neet bucx while our economy is thriving

Tipul cu nasul mare e cumva de pe Chanon?

>1.Japan (for the fucking anime and infecting nowadays society with fucking weeaboos).

>Posting on an anime image board.

>5:China, for being cunts
>4:Germany, for ruining Europe for the 3rd time in 100 years
>3:Pakistan, obvious reasons
>2: Sweden, for being cucks
>1: Saudi Arabia, LASS THEM TO A CROSS AND TORTURE THEM BEFORE BURNING THE FUCKERS ALIVE

Never really payed attention to Papua N. Guine.

Can someone give a tl;dr on why it's so shit?

Why is it any different from the other extremely shitty countries surrounding it.

(((moon landing)))

1) Saudi Arabia
2) Italy
3)Congo
4)Brazil
5)Pakistan

It's incredibly violent culture, yes even comparing to Brazil favelas.
It's corrupt, not very educated, the infrastructure is lower than Africa, they flay women for being witches, cannibals well into the 20th century in the Highlands.

It's hard to describe, I'll just say if you every decide to end your days by way of being killed by a poison tipped spear and have your body chopped up to feed to semi domestic pigs, then PNG is where you'd go

I'm sadly not exaggerating

da